I'm on my way to hell

>I'm on my way to hell
Why was this not praised more upon release? It's an amazing album from front to back.

Probably because it had to follow up TDaG, but I'm glad it got the love it deserved; it only took like 6 years.

Noro is great.

>I want to burn down everything we've begun. I want to kill and eat my young

The way In a Jar segues into Noro is amazing too.

It's a masterpiece. Plebs who only listened to Brand New for muh lyrics couldn't into the dissonant guitars and abrasive vocals. God I fucking love this album.

I really love BN's recurring usage of drowing in their songs.

>Play Crack The Sky
>Luca
>At the Bottom
>Same Logic/Teeth
>In the Water

Do you like Lacey or Accardi better as vocals?

Definitely Jesse, not that I mind Vic. I love Jesse's screams but also the softness on tracks like Bed.

I love the guitar in "You stole" at the low parts, I always find myself humming along with it

>I'm on my way to hell

but he's saying 'I'm on my way out'

It was actually pretty highly regarded in the right circles.

>Everything that I own
>Start to pile up like bones
>Like the walls of a prison

hits me every time

TDaG was my favourite album but then I found out this album came out and now its probably the best the band has put out

D&G - 9.5
Daisy - 10
SF - 9.5

Amazing trilogy of albums desu.

Sup Forums underrates Deja

YFW 11
Deja 8.5

Greatest band of our generation

Which tracks have prominent Vin vocals?

their second best behind deja

Whoever says Daisy isn't a good album is a faggot.

Deja is overrated, largely due to teenage nostalgia. I think Devil and God is their best.

It's a classic and one of my all time favorites. Not even garbage Be Gone can ruin it.

>Vices 9/10
>Bed 9.5/10
>At the Bottom 9.5/10
>Gasoline 10/10
>You Stole 9/10
>Be Gone 5/10
>Sink 10/10
>Bought a Bride 11/10
>Daisy 9.5/10
>In a Jar 10/10
>Noro 10/10

ITT

I think that you are confusing this band with The Postal Service. I don't know how you could make that mistake, though.

>melodramatic "muh feels" whinefest
nope, brand new is nu-male as fuck

no

emoting is gay as fuck bro, didn't you know?

>melodramatic "muh feels" whinefest
Deja, yes. The rest of their albums? No, you're just gay.

>YFW 11
>Deja 8.5
no

>Greatest band of our generation
maybe

I feel like SF is a step back, but is still good shit. As time goes on Daisy will receive much more praise and Deja less.

DEJA IS SEVERELY OVERRATED STOP PRAISING DEJA

reread the post please

DEJA IS SEVERELY OVERRATED STOP PRAISING DEJA

IT'S THE BEAST. IT'S MY HEART. IT'S SO BRAAAAAAAVE

It's hell, look up performances of the song.
I used to think he was saying that too, it makes sense either way. I think the intention of many artists is for listeners to think they're hearing different things

> I think the intention of many artists is for listeners to think they're hearing different things
Brand New likes to change lyrics around a lot in their live performances, and even mixing together some song lyrics.
Like adding Tautou's lyrics to the beginning of You Won't Know and adding "And the storm is me" to the last line of Degausser.

I noticed that when I saw them, I love that they sing Tautau at the very end over You Won't Know.

I hope they release a live album. I saw them once in 2003, I think supporting Finch of all people, so I never got to see all this stuff.

TDAG is way more overrated than Deja imho

and YFW is awful

Daisy is fantastic yes

Daisy=Deja>SF>TDAG>YFW

YFW is great.

no you are gay and homo sex

Favourite brand new album personally.
what did they mean by Be Gone?

It's "out." You're an idiot.

This is the only band that made it big in my opinion. They have achieved what every band dreams of achieving. They will be looked at as being one of the greatest of all time, but way after they are all dead, and when music will be looked at as art painting are by the rich and famous. They did this all while keeping the lowest profile one could keep too. Which is inspiring in it self.

That the album hit number 1 despite being self released, no major label, no single, surprise released and 8 years after their last album really sealed the band things for their legacy imo, in addition to the album being fantastic of course.

Essential rock band without a doubt.

I like Daisy but why all the sudden praise for it lately? Contrarians? Years ago people on Sup Forums didn't like it.

7.9/10

their new album just came out my man, I guess lots of people are revisiting their discog.

Yeah Science Fiction is probably their best album yet or tied with TDAG. Fitting end to a great band.

Is it confirmed to be their last album? If so way to go out on a high note

Well if the Brand New 2000-2018 thing is true. Was a big part of their last tour.

Deja isn't overrated.
If anything it's underrated because of the pop punk stigma

That said, TDAG is better.
Daisy is just different, but still very good.
Brand New is just a consistently good band, YFW was very good at what it tried to do.

Can someone remove the words from the album cover? I'm not good at photoshop

they fucking suck live performing

>74776811
They were awesome when I saw them. The problem was the crowd, fucking kids and marijuana smoke.

c'mon bro the singer can't hold the tunes. The rest are fine but the setlist are pretty bad too

you plebs, Be Gone is the main track of that damn album.