How many albums have you listened to in 2017 so far?

How many albums have you listened to in 2017 so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKnmX4uQHeY),
youtube.com/watch?v=jwpayJhiH6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The true irony being I think that The Circle is fucking awful.
I just couldn't stop listening to it like witnessing a horrific train wreck.

883 apparently

cool to see someone with totally different taste

121. Pretty relaxed year

>Last FM
>scrobbling

I listen to all of these pretty consistently except for DAMN. (still a good album).

yes because it takes so much effort to have something passively track what you're listening to

i already hate majority of these.

Damn, every time a thread like this comes up I always get surprised by how much more music people on here listen to than me. Better step up my game.

Holy shit, is listening to music albums your work or what?

been a weird year so far

These big ass numbers just mean you have listened to singular tracks from that album x many times, right?

Not actually listening to one album 100+ times in one year?

>These big ass numbers just mean you have listened to singular tracks from that album x many times, right?
yes.

which ones do you like?

(You)

marine girls
james ferraro
maus
ct

This has a lot more Alex G than I was expecting.

Not pictured is Race in 13th place with 221 scrobbles.

If you haven't listened to Grab Grab The Haddock, it shares most of its members with Marine Girls and it is practically the same band. There's also Trixie's Big Red Motorbike (youtube.com/watch?v=UKnmX4uQHeY), which is also the same band more or less. There's also Tracey Thorn's solo stuff, which is also great.

yeah i love tracy thorn. her work with her husband is fantastic
i'll check out grab grab nxt.
ty

I've been out of the music game all year, so lazy that I've mostly only listened to shuffled albums which is causing these long soundtracks to float to the top. Got some serious catching up to do.

listen to thisyoutube.com/watch?v=jwpayJhiH6w

I wish I was NEET too, working sucks ass balls

i feel the urge to call everyone with more albums than me a tryhard and everyone with less albums than me a normie

but that would be silly ;)

263 albums. It's aight

I just assume anyone with more than me is a playlist listening casual.

doesn't this thing say you've scrobbled an album even if you only played one track off of it? These numbers are probably a bit inflated.

Yeah.

You could put one of those lo-fi study hip-hop beat playlists on for a few hours and increase your albums played by a couple hundred.

Sea of love, sacred hearts club, dont take the money, thats it

patrish af

cool taste