Sup Sup Forums first time coffee drinker here, on my second cup

Sup Sup Forums first time coffee drinker here, on my second cup.

What am I supposed to feel from it? And when?

P.S Why is Sup Forums too pussy to handle files over 2MB?

Bump
How does Sup Forums take their coffee?

Bumping from another device since I can't bump my own thread fsr

You will feel "sharper" soon. Like your eyes will be better at focusing on a single point. Also, your grogginess will go away soon. Give it like 10 mins for max effect. Welcome to the world of caffeine addiction. Feelsbadandgoodman

I don't plan on drinking on the reg. Just mornings I don't sleep. How easy is it to get addicted? What's the addiction like?

It's Sup Forums you fucking cock socket.

Thank you for your positive contribution to the conversation, Sup Forumsruh.

>first time coffee drinker here
Are you 12 nigga?

No, 21.

It's the type of addiction you don't notice at first. I think I was like you when I first started drinking. It was my first semester at college and I always slept late doing homework etc. So i started drinking coffee only on mornings. Went on like this for a month or two. Found myself wanting another cup during the early afternoon so I would do just that. Eventually my routing went from one cup on mornings i didn't sleep well, to one cup every morning, to 2 cups per day, to not caring about the time of day and just drinking whenever.

Addiction is not that bad because coffee is so readily available. The only symptoms of withdrawal I personally have are heavy eyes, low energy, can't focus, and light headache. Sounds annoying, and it is, but like I said coffee is everywhere so who cares.

>What am I supposed to feel from it? And when?
diarrhoea shits. soon.

*Sup Forums (you cock sucking faggot) likes their coffee like they like their woman: large, strong, black, and preferably free trade

I don't think I answered your question about how easy it is. You can avoid becoming addicted if you honestly take the time to count your cups. Like you said, you only plan on drinking on some days when you didn't sleep. If you keep it that way you'll be fine. But if you go for that second cup every time you'll end up hooked. Also, I take mine with just one sugar packet if the coffee is16oz(medium size at most restaurants) and no cream.

Its not that serious dude. You'll just feel a little more active. Thats it really. If yoy really want to go on a trip try a dose of cocaine. But haha man, good luck!

I see, thanks.
Bummer.

So close to quints.

All the milk and sugar possible because coffe tastes like fucking shit, usually have it mixed with hot chocolate

But I don't like women.

lmao yeah. But for this reason it's good in the mornings. It helps me feel cleansed because I poop out all the stuff from the previous day.

I've tried cocaine before, didn't like it at all. But I am coming down from Adderall, which is why I've been up all night.

2nd cup on your first time? Fuck dude, coffee takes about 20 minutes to settle into your blood. Expect the jitters, followed by a crash, followed by diarrhea.
Real talk tho, the best way to drink it (if time allows) is to drink it, nap for 15/20 min, and go about your day super refreshed.

Just finished my second cup. Should I make a third or nah?

Try getting some clear coffee. It's the same exact thing but it won't stain teeth. This is only if you plan on continuing drinking coffee. Btw you have to buy the stuff. It's virtually impossible to MAKE 100% clear coffee on your own.

With 500mg of modafinil

Coffee can become addictive and it makes your body Ph acidic, which may lead to ulcers and easier infections. If you do plan on continue drinking, at least don't put sugar on it, it ruins the taste IMO Or quit while you're ahead.

It's little Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, in case you didn't get that.
>Sup Forumsruh isn't even a formal title and shouldn't be capitalized on the first place.

Thanks for the advice, Sup Forumsretheren.

There's coffee and then there's coffee. The burnt-tasting mop water you get at Starbucks or 7-11 is what people generally mean when they talk about coffee, but even the best of it is pretty bad: oxidized, over-roasted, and haphazardly made.

I encourage you to seek out real coffee, which is much harder to find. Good coffee, properly roasted, freshly ground, made properly by someone who cares, is an entirely different experience. It tastes so different that it might as well be called something other than coffee. Real coffee is so good that it can and should be consumed black. It has an oily, iridescent sheen to it from all the volatile oils which give it its rich, complex taste. And you absolutely cannot get it at any place which has to serve 1000 people an hour.

Oh damn

Might as well. Are you putting in enough grinds? Do you have the right kind of grind? Is your coffee dark or light and does it smell strong? Is it earthy or acidic?
All things a soon-to-be officianado will learn to appreciate

I don't know about any of that, I'm sure it's Great Value coffee from Wal-Mart.

just get caffeine pills and take 100 at once

This
If you have to put in creamer to enjoy the taste you might as well mix a caffeine pill with your dog's shit and water
Any automatic machine has a filter which keeps the grounds from getting in your cup, but also absorbs the oils and therefore half the flavor

>bodum master race

No thanks, sounds dangerous.

This guy has a wonderful point. Cheers to him.

Adderall is quite fun and Holy FUCK QUAD.

Also Ive taken Adderall for a long period of gaming night. Tis is fun.

Not as fun as meth, though. And thanks for checking my quads, I hadn't even noticed.

I am 12 and I understand this thread

>P.S Why is Sup Forums too pussy to handle files over 2MB?

because you posted a 0.011 Mb pic

Yeah, well, I originally tried posting a 10.08 MB pic until Sup Forums popped a tit over it.

On my third cup now, woo woo.

Though one thing that really upsets me is the downhill effect of Adderall when the drug wears off..how do you handle this? It feels like nothing matters to me and my head is constantly pounding.

I just try and keep myself occupied until I can sleep it off. Play vidja, watch Netflix, do whatever. My head never pounded during a comedown.

Anon256 message is for you anon104

What do you mean?

Are people really pussy enough to get addicted? Some days I'll drink a pot to myself (usually if I'm hungover, sometimes because the people I'm with love the stuff and we socially drink it all day), most days I go without unless it's offered.

barista detected

bunp

How can people stand this? Everytime I drink coffee I get the runs.

Feeling jittery now. How to deal with it?

>coffee
>What am I supposed to feel from it?

I take mine black, cold brewed and frequently from Indonesia.

Jealous

DRUMPF BTFO

How so?

No answer? K then