Do you think that women subconsciously understand that men are superior to them...

Do you think that women subconsciously understand that men are superior to them, which is why feminism is tinted with butthurt? Or do they genuinely think that they could ever be equal but men "won't let them"?

Low quality bait, try again

there's no such thing as equality in anything but concept

nobody is equal to anybody

life is one big competition with winners and losers

Yes

I don't think man and women have the same aptitudes (quite obvious) but maybe woman's abilities are under-explored. Society used to be patriarchal back then, but it certainly isn't now. Women can either sit back and do nothing again (and complain about the non-existant patriarchy) or make more history than they ever did now.

Women know that they are superior to men but they let us dominate in a sort of affirmative action. Otherwise only a few of us would exist to perpetuate the race

>kitchen
lol every fucking time I see this pic

lol

This

Some women are superior to some men, some men are superior to some women. And of course, each individual has superiority in different aspects of life.

However, the system (western society) favours the typical straight white male over other groups, and the tearing down of this system so everyone can have more equal opportunities is what movements like feminism try to accomplish.

Now the key thing to take into consideration here is that those movements are full of conflicting accounts of what actually constitutes as liberation of the system. And THAT is why those movements tend to seem "butthurt" over the most trivial of things.

tl;dr, no such thing as equal people, morally society should account for this but doesn't, third wave feminism is retarded.

Cute. How old are you? I've worked with women for years and they fall apart at even the slightest sign of stress and difficulty. I'm talking 40 year old women with master's degrees, not random burger king dipshits. 9 times out of 10, they will sit there in shock or scream while the rest of us men handle everything. Worse yet, if you have them in management, any company will be run into the ground by pettiness, horrid decisions and general immaturity.

Some women can keep up with men. Most can't. On average, men are superior to women, but there's always individual exceptions. There are also areas where women are superior to men like child rearing, nurturing, early education, etc.

yup
the premise of feminism is that women are worse than men
everything feminism comes up with to cry about can be boiled down to asking men to give stuff to women
as if we don't do that enough
if women were as good, they'd simply go and take care of shit themselves
the fact that they have to ask others to give them things - rights and so on - shows that they are inferior

I disagree, if the man and woman both had similat upbringings and both had the same education the man will always be better when they both perform the same task

I don't understand what you're trying to do. In the end you say that third feminism is retard while agreeing to their most nonsensical stuff.

I'm reminded of a bunch of videos from the Las Vegas shooting on Liveleak. One where a man keeps insisting the shooting "isn't real" even though people are literally getting shot in front of him. Meanwhile a woman, equally scared but level-headed, keeps telling him to stay down; that it's really happening.

Just as anecdotal as any of the other stories here. But there you go.

If you think "all" or "most" of an arbitrary group behaves a certain way, all it means is you don't have enough experience and you're talking out your ass.

Secondly, why do you think people always include themselves in the superior group? Don't you think it's telling that everyone who has "done the research" ALL magically come to the conclusion that THEIR particular race/religion is the superior one? Think about it.

lol

Isn't that the same shit he said?

Management needs a degree, thus, those management women have at the very least a bachelor.

>Just as anecdotal
Just one anecdote.

Observation takes it's basis on repeatability. Meaning, that is more common to see a scenario where a woman is being a stupid fuck that seeing a man being a stupid fuck.

Given that is more common for women, we consider they have a high tendency toward being irrational. Thus, women are too ilogical for whatever reason.

Does this means there aren't smart women? Fuck no! There are very cute, smart and awesome ladies out there... but they are the dime in the dozen.

In my personal experience, women, individually, can be smart, educated, level headed, good leaders and efficient, equal to men over performance and achievements, but, they lack the capacity to team work (mainly with other women) and, they don't know how to handle power. They, sooner or later, start to behave like children with a stick, swinging it without caring if they strike to somebody and, finally, hitting anybody they don't like right in the head.

I believed, even when men can be, obviously, mean with others, we have a superior concept about teamwork and supporting each other than women. I suppose this is a genetic trait from our species. Men know they can kick the shit out of a mammoth tanks to teamwork, meanwhile women behave as a trophy.

ITT: virgin beta neckbeard basement dwelling males try to feel superior despite the fact that the world always has and always will hate them.

MGTOW amirite?

Fuck off.

Men are more suicidal too, do you see me complaining about that?

I can't believe it took 20 posts

Shut up, idiot. If you could hire Bill Nye Or Tyson, you would be retarded to not pick Tyson.

Nothing is favored. The sad fact of the matter is that most women are retarded skanks and most black people from the inner city are trash that can't get hired. 80% of both groups are retards.

So you only get the competent 20%. Doesn't matter the color or gender.

Equality is based on the idea that all men are equal, and if you believe that you are the most average dumb ass with no talents or anything that make you understand some people are special. Most others are not.

Would you hire a 5'2" tall woman that weights 95lbs to dig ditches? People work where they fit in, and if you get stoned all the time like most black people then you are limited to shit jobs. I mean I would just pay $20 for some fake piss because I'm not retarded.

Personal choices, and women and black men are known for making very poor choices on a regular basis.