Worst GTA Ever Made? Anyone else hate this game with a passion?

Worst GTA Ever Made? Anyone else hate this game with a passion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GWVtZJo-HqI
youtube.com/watch?v=kfbSTR48o50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You only hate it because you can't get the railgun, faggot

can you explain your hate to us?

I wouldn't say its the worst, but it definitely isn't the best.
Personally, I think that GTA4 was shittier.

You hate fun OP?

its fucking pay to win in online

Online mode is shit tbh. Not even fun. Just grind grind grind grind

lmao that was actually funny

Should have named it..

>Grand Theft Autistic

If you're autistic enough to actually defend gta v's shitty grind for 90 weeks for a yacht you're fucking retarded and should consider yourself subhuman

they all suck compared to san andreas

The stupid AI and oversensitive cops make gta v hard to enjoy. If they left that unchanged from gta iv it'd be way better

>playing a game to get things
How about playing a game to have fun, you autistic retard??

youre the one getting mad about a videogame dude

>Gta 4
get the fuck out

I admit I hated playing all the different characters. When I played Red Dead I WAS John Marston, but in GTAV I was a fucking schizophrenic

Okay well leaving online aside, they put less time into the story which has always been the main focus if a gta game in order to put more time into their online mode which exploits 12 year olds with mommys credit card, 3 main character idea was horrible imo, didn't feel as connected to the main character as you would typically in other instalments, franklin seemed like an after thought, boring, bitchy, whiny, cuck, michael was probably equally bad, same shit, trevor was good imo but doesn't make up for 2 3rds of shit, city felt empty and boring/ lifeless as big as it was, physics were a huge downgrade from IV didn't even like the music that much, they also tried to make it seem more like a movie than a game with the shots of their houses when you switch and their clothes changing which was annoying, idk felt loke a indi bank flick made on a budget of $100 online is a whole other shitshow

people people please, calm down! he says he doesnt like the grinding of the online part of the game, but just because its there does not mean you have to play it. just enjoy the singleplayer campain and have fun with that? do you have any issues with that?

theres a reason it sold so good! and you may say that it was because of sheeple, but that shouldnt matter, because the game was a commercial success.

if it sells, its good, that an easy rule to remember. why would it be popular if it sucked.

>city felt empty and boring/lifeless as big as it was

You've obviously never been to LA.

yep, try to make money legit doing races and i got 12 year old jimmy dumbfuck with daddys friday pay zooming past me in a fucking chrome alien mobile lmao sad

aight aight, so the 4th is the best installment in your mind?

God that's good.

op here: what's even more unfortunate is that RDR2 is rumored to have this autism, looking forward to "horse cards" too!

Would have been smart to just let you choose who you wanted to be in the beginning.

Hmm no probably SA, VC then IV

gta is only fun to log in kill some niggas and then log out

no dm or tdm shit just open world sniping niggas

I didn't care for the characters, controls, story, and music. Sure I beat it 100%, but overall it just didn't click with me.

What's wrong op? Tired of getting killed in online? Well guess what? No one cares almost go back to Sup Forums faggot
Sage

>gta v's shitty grind for 90 weeks for a yacht
With all that money, you bought the slowest boat available?
And you call everybody else retarded...

>not knowing how to play the game
Kill yourself

Yeah i tried V turns out theyres more virgin faggots on there then Sup Forums and not the fun kind, oh yeah thanks for reminding me, passive mode is shit as well, like have a seperate mode all together for that pussy shit

op here: im interested to know though whats your fav gta?

He's tired of getting his ass kicked by squeakers

SA>V>VC>>>>IV>LCS>III>VCS

Haven't played 1 or 2, nor the ones for Game Boy Advance or NDS

its fucking GTA thats why it sold so good

Sure it sold 11.21 million units in its first 24 hours, and quite a bit more the days after. However you have to keep in mind that these sales are all due to the hype and not actually based on the game being good or not. I'm not saying that its a bad game or it didn't deserve the hype and commercial success, but even if it did suck those initial sales would have still been there, and it still would have been considered a commercial success.

this man truly gets what GTA was made for

At what point did you become such a beta male?

finally another person who hates this garbage game

4 and SA

yeah thats why i cheated my ass off

worth it

I'm just gonna leave this here: youtu.be/GWVtZJo-HqI

Best gta is chinatown wars tbh

hmm friendzoned for 2 years then cut off all social contact and became a recluse pot head, btw mine goes GTA SA>VC>IV>III>VCS>V>LCS

only reason 5 is over lcs is for the updated mechanics, LCS didn't allow swimming or climbing which was odd considering it came out after 5, but LCS still probably had a better story

I MEAN SA NOT 5

GTA no mans sky is my fav

Hate it so godamn much but I still play like every other day

They added a rail gun?
T. Haven't played in 2 years

And a stun rifle

The gunplay online is rather shit. Doesn't matter if I have full life and armor, I still get 1 shotted somehow.

Its dumb as fuck how the online host in Heist missions invites players, but then turns around and kicks them, or you, out of the lobby and just stand there looking like a dumbass.

It is hard to make good money in the online mode cause dumbasses like up above prevent you from making it.

There seem to be too many controls to do simple shit. Quick toggling weapons should have been as easy as using the directional buttons instead of having to hold the top bumper.

The online world should have been separated by classes instead of having level 999+ going up against level 1+. And alot of the good weapons need to be unlocked via a high as fuck level in this game.

MUTING ghetto mother fuckers should be as easy as pulling up the player list with the directional buttons and scrolling to their name. Instead of going to the menu, settings, blah blah blah. I am sick and tired of hear muting blaring into your God damn mic you stupid idiot piece of shit.

All of this time and I am surprised Rockstar still hasn't fixed any of this stuff.

Agreed actually
I'd like to see a gta set in canada with Just Trevor as the main character

>Playing a game that takes place in 2013 in a era where swag was still the norm

kys

this:
also a good example of hype selling more than quality: any Call of Duty past MW3. MAYBE Black Ops 2 but after that it's just a cashgrab.

the yacht isn't a necessity, it's just there for people that like to grind toward a goal. If you don't like grinding, don't worry about yachts

3 was the worst

So how would be the perfect GTA VI for you and where should it take place?

>inb4 liberty city

Vice City 2

In the 80s again?

>im cool because i hate Whats popular
Kys edgy faggot

I don't like playing gta 4 and 5. they kinda rot in my steam library

no... just same location.

Also.. after some dlc to connect Liberty City, Los Santos and Vice City via airports

Bitch.

I thought it was good. It has it's flaws, like shit connection problems, far too much grinding, and anybody with money could just fuck you over.

But the game itself was fun, especially playing with friends. This was one of the last games I played a lot before I stopped gaming, have a lot of good memories from playing with friends at 4am

Wait... People grind in online? Are people really this bad? You can easily make millions in a few hours without grinding. Even without cheats. Stop being so inefficient you retards.

definitely the most normie-friendly GTA ever made, i'm worried that since it was such a success it's set a precedent for all their games to be set in the current year with the same general characters

The game itself is awesome, I love it. I love the online segment as well, although I prefer to glitch my network and create a solo public lobby to get on with my CEO/MC businesses without interference by twelve year olds.

The heists, as has been previously mentioned in the thread, contains endless retards. The heists have been for years, giving players plenty of time to memorise the setups and main heists. It baffles me that people are still not capable of doing the Humane Labs "Devlier EMP" setup without fucking up every single time. I can do the entire setup solo no problem. PUGs on heists is almost impossible unless you get lucky and end up with people that have half a brain.

tldr people ruin this game. Not everyone, but most.

Not all of us are scabby little cunts that follow dupe glitches provided by mindless sheep on YouTube that all have the same intro.

>Even without cheats

Clearly you cannot read. I consider duping to be a type of cheating.

this is pretty much the entire online play

Cool fucking story. Die of cancer irl.

Until you hit level 120, you're a one shot kill with a heavy sniper because you're health isn't all the way up. However if you're above 120 and you're still getting one shot, 1 of 3 things is happening. 1) They're using bull shark testosterone[Call Brucie or request one via CEO. 2) They're getting headshots. 3) The time it takes for the shot to register on their server and yours is enough to make 1 shot count as two. Shark cards don't unlock vehicle upgrades, so the fact little jimmy is still zooming past you means you have a shit car. The gunplay is fine, I don't see what's wrong with it. My only complaint is being able to go passive in fighter jets(Hydra and P-996 Lazer). Make a combat out for that utilizes the bulletproof helmet as well as armor. Also save a parachute onto an outfit so you always have one.

There were parts of the game I really hated but other than that it’s just another gta, nothing special.

I hated the fact that they waited a year and a half to release it for pc, has to listen to all those “pc master race” faggots drone on about a played out game.

Vice City is the worst because the soundtrack is shit. Hands down the worst soundtrack in any GTA game, if not the entire video game industry.

You listen to the game music? Faggot

SA was my favorite. I really enjoyed the stories of IV and Liberty City Stories, but as far as gameplay/controls, it was a bit weird. If Online was little less fucked and less about money I think V would be my #2.

Microtransactions don't belong in a game that you've already paid $60 for. Rockstar knew they were gonna make big fucking money because it was the most hyped game of that year. But even after butchering the Online launch (I had to restart my online character 5 times in the first two months, getting as far as level 50 one time), they still decided to put overpriced shitty microtrans into Online and that ruined it.

They have made more decisions that have further pushed it, but I think the root of every issue GTA V has now, as far as how not enjoyable it can be, has come from their decision to include the stupid Shark Cards.

Also I'm disappointed they are so against third-party multiplayer. If it weren't for SAMP, I wouldn't even be playing GTA still. If they're going to make the Online community inherently toxic and revolved around money, they should let us have other options. But no. It's all about money now. Fuck.

Sick and tired of the rag doll/delayed movement in thelse newer games. Who in the actual fuck requested that? 3 and Vice City were great until the "arcadey, le real lyfe fisix" were implemented in.

I'm not the guy you replied to, but

if you don't listen to the game music you're missing out on an enjoyable part of the game

Settle down there mr over exaggerate
>worst in industry
So you’ve played 3-4 games in your life?

Yeah OK...know whats more enjoyable? My own playlist.

No I played a lot of games and Vice City easilly had the worst soundtrack of em all

Trying to convince me or yourself? I can think of a dozen games easy but it’s a waste to list them because you’ve obviously got your mind made up.

you're missing out

I didn't like it either. Checked in steam and I have 20 hours played. That's how long I could force myself to play single player. GTA 3 is my favorite and vice city and San Andreas were great as well. I thought 4 was trash so no surprise for me with 5

You’re assuming I never once listened to it, I did and rather than listen to the same shit over and over decided my playlist on random was much better.

Great games do that all the time, don’t stop while they’re ahead. Good example is final fantasy, should have stopped at 7, Borderlands at 2, cod at modern warfare 2, I could go on and on..

I see why it breaks immersion, but it does let you see a more complete plot and environment.

>speedrun franklins missions so you don’t have to be a nigger

>Have you noticed how popular synthesizers are getting? It's not the same as a lonely man with a pony tail, singing of his love on a guitar. At the door of his hermes hacienda. But it is not far short.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfbSTR48o50

>See what you think of mister Jan Hammer.

>GTA
worst one is San Andreas
who da fuck wants to play as a nigger?

yej

>if it sells, its good
you mean child slavery?

Surely you cant be that simple about it?
If it sold good then its good?
So many things sell like crazy but are shite,
Transformer movies make a ton of money but are they any good?
Seriously.

Best GTA ever done, after VC it simply went down the drain.
Yes Trevor is the shit but thats it.
Next should be GTA "Trevor Fucks You All"

i dunno. i dont like it anymore. started playing with big love ended with kinda meh on my face. its just meh imo

this