Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

both far-left and far-right are equally terrible, best to keep everything in moderation

I swear its like someone flipped a switch and suddenly we have a bunch of mental fucking freaks running around here.

>thinking we didn’t want to blow up the whole system of victimization by claiming ourselves as minorities,
>thereby entitling us to all of those legal protections
>and getting all of these people arrested on hate crimes
>not to mention all that free welfare money and preferential hiring
Come on now. Give us a little credit.
No matter what happens, we are going to win. You already know this.
Might as well destroy their whole world in the process too. It’ll be fun.

These fucking jpeg artifacts

but he's a white man! oh, wait

Well, As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. To me, being a gangster was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the cabstand for an after-school job, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood that was full of nobodies. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did whatever they wanted. They double-parked in front of a hydrant and nobody ever gave them a ticket. In the summer when they played cards all night, nobody ever called the cops.

>ridiculous people have only existed in my time
You're not special snowflakes. 50% of the human population are idiots, before and after you were born. Grow up and stop pretending people are getting worse

The concept of compromise has been destroyed in favor of winner takes all.

>thinking the 2005 person didn’t morph into the 2016 person.
11 years of working on yourself, your relationships, your career and your personal habits can do that to a person.

Hell, even Moot got a straight job and a gf.

>this is a recent development
Only if you haven’t been paying attention.
If you have, it’s been around for the last 5.6 billion years.

>>this is a recent development
way to quote me on something I didn't say. US gov was originally built on compromise. That started to decay ever since.

Feminism

> (OP)
> (You)
>>ridiculous people have only existed in my time
>You're not special snowflakes. 50% of the human population are idiots, before and after you were born. Grow up and stop pretending people are getting worse

Kill yourself. You fall in that half of the population so do us a favor; Kill yourself.

Do us a favour and learn to use Sup Forums you fucking baboon

Just go get your fuckin' shine box!!

2real4me

Fpbp

By letting you post this thread for the 20th time. Fuck off faggot.

why is that white man wearing a shirt that says he is a terrorist?

>pre internet
spastics were mocked into oblivion until they conformed, learned to hide it, or found their own communities
>post internet
They gather into hugboxes and tell themselves it's ok, and they get validation because the media panders to their autistic screeching when they leave it

No, the US wasn’t built on that. That’s what we tell our kids so they don’t think we’re all fucking monsters.
But it’s all lies. We are.

We didn’t compromise with Great Britain during the revolution. We didn’t compromise with the South during the civil war either. Those and millions of other things, big and small, were the result of political dogfights. If you think politics isn't a bloodsport, and hasn’t always been that way, you’ve never paid attention to it.

That you’re seeing it for yourself is all that’s changed from then to now.
But it’s always been that way. Go read up on what actually happened during the presidential campaigns of 1800, 1824, or 1828; of the story of Reed’s Rules of Order that still governs the House to this day; of the Copperheads during the civil war, how the Mugwumps got their name, or how the Tammany Hall Machine worked.
We’re fucking Boy Scouts compared to our forefathers.

I know this was not the question. But I would fuck her. Pink hair is a fetish of mine.