How do I tell my niece that her clothing is inappropriate for a 13 yr old without sounding creepy?

How do I tell my niece that her clothing is inappropriate for a 13 yr old without sounding creepy?

BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN RAILROAD YA'LL.

You look like a 5$ whore

You literally can't

You don't, you fucking pervert.

Well i think you need to post more so we can decide if it is inappropriate

Yeah this is from when we went to Disneyland. I saw a lot of older guys looking at her and it made me uncomfortable

You tell her parents privately that you think her clothes are not appropriate for her age...tell your biological sibling and not your in law...you don't have to be creepy about it.

Rape is the only way

While telling her she was clearly asking for it

smack her in the face with your dick and say 'shit happens when you dress like a fag'

Clearly

You rape her

We need more examples OP.

If you're worried about sounding creepy, you probably are creepy.

Idk buy her some cat for dinner, sit down at your really short table you have to sit on the floor to eat off of, and have a talk with her

tell her she looks sexy as fuck and all your friends agree
show her your boner too

"Your daughter dresses like a whore."

You don't. Mind your own business, you weirdo.
Not your kid, not your problem.

Telling your niece that her clotes are inappropriate isn't creepy. Posting her picture on Sup Forums on the other hand, is.

>Uncle user, it's not my fault guys look at me
>I dress this way because it's comfortable, not to look hot to guys
>You're a pervert if you look

If you're worried about coming off as creepy then even if you manage not to you still have zero chance of changing her mind so it's a risk not worth taking. If you must chime in then at least speak to your brother/sister that is the kids parent about it instead of her.

You're obviously attracted to her, that's the only explanation for even noticing. You sick fucking pedo

Ok call me Uncle Perv then , and I'll be walking behind you.

why does it bother you?

...oh, I get it..

You're wearing the uniform but haven't even seen a dick in real life, you fucking fraud. Take that shit off and leave it to the women who've earned it

Solve this problem like every uncle does, molest her

just say wear more clothes theres nothing creepy about that fag

>haven't even seen a dick in real life
>13

Times have changed. She's probably had at least 5 dicks in her mouth, and 3 or 4 in her pussy and/or ass.

need to see pics of her to confirm if they are inappropriate or not

POST EM NIGGA

Buy her cute clothes that are modest for Christmas, and she might wear them instead

Not bad.

Tripz are always right

tell her she’s a slut and kick her ass

Be upfront about it, and don't worry if you sound like a creep, because you probably are one anyway. Just tell her next time you see her, "Listen, [her name here] you're dressing like a real slutwhore. I think you should dress a little more appropriately."
If she starts getting bitchy about it with you, begin playing the theme song from "Curb Your enthusiasm" on you phone, which you should already have.

>kick her ass

You misspelled lick.