Is it feasible to have a life robbing people? Basically anytime you need something, a pair of shoes for example...

Is it feasible to have a life robbing people? Basically anytime you need something, a pair of shoes for example, you run up to someone and say "gimme your fuckin shoes", and take em off their hands.

Could I live the rest of my life like this?

how the fuck you gona find someone wearing your size

Sure. If by the rest of your life you mean "until someone caps me". Which could be today, tomorow etc.

assuming i'm not taking jewelry off a person, is someone really gonna cap you over clothes, or food, or a car? Even still, I could just rob people for small shit and sell it til i build my money up for a car, etc.

Why so stupid?
What if I would go around and rob people FOR you? And all you had to do was sit in your fucking shit hole and jack it?
It turns out, not only can you have that, but the one entity with a monopoly on the use of force against others will do it for you. All you have to do is be a piece of shit and collect your welfare or dole.

Why people wearin shoes on they hands

>taking shoes off of someones hands
>not their feet
you wouldn't last a day, you dumb nigger

No you will go to prison and get raped. only smart criminals get away and smart ones dont think this.

How would you rob a place to live?

Try it out here in the the country ,your life span might be one day.

He could probz live in abandoned buildings but i don't see how thats better then a job

Yeah sounds like a solid idea. Godspeed OP

like i said, sell the clothes or TVs or whatever i take off people until i get enough cash to buy a place. There must be some arrangement somewhere you could pay in cash, without anyone bothering you

Fuck off you bumpkin.

"i'll take that off your hands for you". It's an expression.

Maybe you're some foreign fuck or something?

my thinking was it's dumb to slave away for your life, working for someone who likelier a bigger scumbag, when you could just do the smart thing and take what's in plain sight.

When you think that way, it makes you literally lol to think of people tired, bags under eyes, working all week to earn a check from their employer so they can then go take some "priced" number-valued item off the shelf, trudge to the register to pay for it, and walk out into the parking lot where i will be waiting for them.

Plus big time criminals eventually get caught and go away for a long time. Are police really going to be worried about me? Especially if i switch locations constantly?

Not in America, you'll get your ass shot or beaten to death pretty quickly.

I guess it really is true that American can't understand banter.

Nigga. you are high as shit just sleep on this a day or two before you come to a final decision

>If you're willing to pull the trigger you will last a while atleast.

I've never been into armed robbery but I've lived a life of white collar crimes and residential burglary, it's fun money comes quick but be prepared to go to jail or prison any day.

Yes... thats pretty much how Chicago niggers exist. That and stealing UPS/FedEx trucks, unloading them, and then selling the shit on the street corner.

I lived next to a house full of dope addicts who would do much the same, except they stole shit from stores instead of robbing people. I got my first GPS (back in the day when even shitty ones were $1000+) for $20. It still had the Best Buy security strap around it. He said he just grabbed it and ran

Sure it's possible. They're called politicians

if that was some kind of joke it was lame and acne covered and mouth breathing and redundant as fuck

Yes people will kill over clothes. A few people a year die in Chicago over shoes and coats. A woman a few months ago refused to give up her cell phone on the CTA platform, so the niggers picked her up and threw her off the platform killing her... then they stole her purse and cellphone off the corpse

Have you never heard of bankers?

so you broke into people's homes? How can you get caught if you do a different spot every time? And quickly? Also how old were you?

lol settle down you spastic

>There must be some arrangement somewhere you could pay in cash, without anyone bothering you

Not for a house. Any financial transaction over $5000 must be reported to the IRS since 2001

>Basically anytime you need something, a pair of shoes for example, you run up to someone and say "gimme your fuckin shoes"
Kek

I definitely would not target thugs or people who look like they're carrying, lets just make that clear.

Plus this is a very small fraction of the population that operates like that, that would shoot if someone took clothes off them. Even you can rise above the "America is full of macho shooters" meme and admit that.

If i go to a rich area and target dweebs, how can i lose?

>What are police

There are detectives dedicated to nothing other than robbery.

Just think of how impressed a girl would be walking with me. Men slave, get their hands dirty just to scrap up enough to take their girl to dinner. My girl says she wants a ring, i say sure, just one sec...run up to someone and say "gimme your fuckin ring bitchass nigga"...come back to her. Now she has a ring!

so getting caught off a dna sample is what you mean?

Cause even if there's camera footage, so what? No one knows me or my name. And I'll just change my look

imagine a sweaty autistic Sup Forumsro trying to steal your shoes

Why don't you just get a fucking job, you can make money without hassle or heightened chance of getting shot or your ass beat.

there's a stigma that comes with that though. Plus you dont get very rich off it

You wont amass the money that will buy you a place in nice circles, where you might even be able to go legal

>If i go to a rich area and target dweebs, how can i lose?
These are the people that have the means to arm themselves and the time to practice. They join like hobby shooting clubs and shit. Good luck with your master plan tho. I'm sure it'll work out.

>If i go to a rich area and target dweebs, how can i lose?
Because even in heavily Dem states the rich white people are the overwhelming majority of concealed carry holders. If your best idea is to rob people in store parking lots you are a lot better off going to semi run down areas with large Mexican populations. Not only are they less likely to be carrying a gun, they are less likely to call police and the neighborhood is much less likely to have cameras. Plus rich white areas tend to have much much heavier police presence

I didnt tell that story about the woman thrown off the CTA platform as a warning against robbing niggers. I told it as an example of what you will need to be willing to do to make your plan work. Robbing niggers is pretty much a guaranteed way to get killed in less than a week

Yo sodium like the autistic dude i use to work with that told me he could out run any amount of police with a moderately fast car and a 50 cal sniper. "I'd just use the sniper to shoot their engine blocks will they stopped sending cars dude."

Finger prints, alarm systems, foot prints, red light cameras in the area. Shit even nosy neighbors, mail carriers, etc

There is a reason just about every theif goes to prison eventually. Its incredibly easy to get caught in a semi modern city

>You wont amass the money that will buy you a place in nice circles, where you might even be able to go legal
You're talking about petty crimes, like robbery and burglary. Who the fuck gets rich off that?

14 to 16 I was doing burgs and car hopping most nights, went to Judi a lot but a lot of shit can happen, neighbors see you, they got cameras, they come home early.

I wished up Ina way when I started smoking meth an learned about identity theft at 18 better money an much less risk tho there is still risk but I split the money with someone else but have them get cash advances the person card etc. so they're on camera doing it now me an I still make out with a few grand.

Getting your ass beat once in a blue moon is a far better trade for having to be in a miserable modern job for a year(s). Th whole idea of this is based on it being hassle-less, and the fact that the large majority of people will never make enough money to buy the things they want, or even need, to be happy. Shit is way overpriced these days for what you get. That's a negative cycle.

Of course, being shot is the one thing i dont want to happen. I look at a video like this one for example and see the reality of the situation

youtube.com/watch?v=zxC_jv_EXE8

if you put in the hours into that that you normally put in at work....please..

There's a reason they're called wageslaves

god damn that's sad man. They're really taking our freedom away

You realize that stolen stuff isnt worth anywhere near what it is in a store right? You can buy $4000 flat screen TVs for $30-50 bucks.

You would be far better off selling drugs in the ghetto

You are either the dumbest mother fucker, or are straight trolling the shit.

talk about exactly how you did identity theft, what kind, etc.

>$4000 flat screen TVs for $30-50 bucks

jesus fuck are you serious? But if it's brand new why cant i get 3000 at least?

you will eventually be caught and jailed. Or you may end up choosing the wrong person to rob and get yourself shot and killed.

Because the people you are selling it to know it is stolen and buying stolen goods in itself is a crime. There is risk all around for everyone in that situation and the price reflects that.

Christ, brand new, off the dealer lot, stolen cars sell for $400-500 dollars

This dude has to be trolling.
Sage.

It upsets me to think within the next 30 years it'll probably be impossible to get away with anything

Yes, such a horrible world where criminals get caught almost every time

Yeah
it's boring

Why would they have shoes on their hands?

Man just put in some research into different ways of getting credit cards, I mean for awhile I was just stealing people wallets out of there cars or they're mail but there's better ways to do it now a days I learned, just got to figure it out Sup Forumsor it ain't that hard but it's much better money than robbing houses or people. But selling drugs is also good I've always done that and I'd get nice ass shit for dirt cheap cause people would steal it from stores, and peoples cars an trade nice ass cloths, new phones, nice tv's etc for like what I'm paying 0$ bud in dope.

cars are different. Police can scan your car while you're on the road, and they do. Who's gonna find out your tv is stolen? Then again i guess the market rules

believe me, theyll take away more than that

My brother is sitting in prison for the next 17 years because he blew a guys head off who was trying to rob him

His only mistake was telling the police he did not fear for his life he was just sick of thieves

wow...17 years over semantics

where did he live?

She get jiggy wit me, keep dat ciggy wit me, Mad Max so you kno that i got Ziggy wit me, Rari matte black and i got a Bentley wit me

Not sure why but I read all your posts in Jude Angeline's voice. Just seems to fit.

Get into finance. All really profitable ways to rob people are legal.

Not very smart man huh?

From shade 45? Haha that's cool

Yep.

Ay I am white with blue eyes, but I'm like half that dudes age hahaha

I leveled my CZ at some faggots head the other day for throwing ice at my car.
Would love to send a hollow point to somebody who actually stole something lol.

Are you fucking stupid? Yes, this is the great problem of living the thug life.

This is the reason why smart street niggas get to white collared crimes.

Please reefer to my posts JS

Ahh thank you bank secrecy act. Plus if you put in erradic amount they might think your structering funds.

fucking fuck they got us fucked

>this kind of thinking exists.
>hurr durr wage cucks
You will get caught and gp to jail. Just do a serious crime in front of a cop and get free housing.

ok well i concede that maybe i will have to work for a car and house, since the governments sealed up some of the loopholes to completely thugging out

Still though, music equipment, clothes, food, everything in my day to day, I'm stealing all of that.

Now if someone could chime in, since i have a bit of a conscience, what would be the most ethical ways of going about this? Who should i take shit off of, ideally?

video had me howling

Guy that was talkin bout burgs here, sell heroin or even meth can get you some nice shit, they steal it for you, you buy it for 40bux in heroin or meth though, heroin you'll be more likely to get it cause those junkies will be all sick an kickin an just want to get high, plus thy always get hella nice shit.

thats a way to get stung. When you're the neighborhood drug dealer, everyone knows you