Calling all Americunts

Calling all Americunts,

How much do you tip a barber?

who the fuck tips a barber?

15$ cut
7$ tip

3-5

im a 10% tipper because im broke

You don't tip, you pay for what you get. This applies everywhere.

Given that my hair stylist has been my first person to cut my hair, she knows every little inch of my hair so i usually get a payment of 45 but she lowers it to 35 because connections are everything so i give her 10 bucks.

Sometimes I give 20's to waitresses and barbers. But I'd just stick with a solid $8, usually makes them smile.

15 for cut
5 tips

but only because the barber is my cousin. otherwise 1-2$

Your life and post depresses me.

you a drag queen?

OP here

Why the fuck would you pay more than the agreed price?

They've already factored in their overheads and time costs and given you a fair price. Why do people feel the need to give more?

No, I'm hella fun, king.

Dont be bent, since I have loyalty and passionate friendships. :3

Nigger detected

It's a nice gesture, is all. You've never given someone a little more than they need? Not even just with money, but anything.

Didn't think it could get more depressing, yet here we are.

Takes one to know one, slick.

Just the tip.

>2017
>Not going balls deep on your barber

Why do you people argue of a tipping matter?
If service is up to expectation and you feel as if they are in need of it, then go ahead and tip.

If you don't have the cash for the occasion or don't feel it is up to expectation let them know and see if it will improve next time simple as that.

Wash, cut and rinse for $17, and I tip her $8.

No nigger.

Uk fag

I pay the price they charge me. Why would they deserve anymore? I understand if someone went above and beyond their job, but the barber is just doing exactly what you agreed on.

handful of pubes

If haircut is $10-12, I'll just give them $15.

Take it easy, Metro.

See:

So if you bought a car for $37,000, you'd just give them $40,000?

After all, the salesman did such a good job selling it to you.

depends how good their balance is. you dont want them to tip all the way over. that would be mean.

This is unprecedented autism. When was the last time you interacted with someone who wasn't related to you.

About 35 degrees.

Uhmmm? Thats your logic though?

paid* friendships. see how much she gives a shit about you when you stop throwing that extra $10 her way.

Two dolla

not an argument

Just because a monetary transaction is made with both a barber and a car salesmen doesn't mean their the same. Everyone, who isn't autistic, understands the difference between services for which you tip, and services for which you don't.

Typical brainwashed American.

How is it any different?

You enter into an agreement with any business, they provide a service or product, they give a price, you agree on that price.

Why have you created a system that rewards a select few industries?

You are helping to fund a system built on the greed of said companies. it your fault many service staff are criminally underpaid.

If a bus ride costs $10 do you give the driver $15? How is he doing anything different to a cab driver?

>germany reporting in
I tip my barber 2 euros for an 8 euro haircut cause 15minutes of work aint worth more than 10euro. Also tipping 2 euros makes that syrian faggot serve me tea and i get my haircut ffaster cause he let's the greedy faggots who only pay 8 euro wait.

If I plan on going back to that hair shop, $2 tip. $3 for nice cleavage show.

>Uk fag
you answered your question you cheapskate english cunt

See my above post.

Who decides on the industries?

Why doesn't a crew member at mcdonalds get tipped like a waitress filling coffee? many fast food employees are run off their feet and get fuck all in the way of tips.

40 dollar haircut 15 dollar tip

Quiet the opposite,

We pay our staff fairly and don't expect the cost to be passed on to customers after greedy jew restaurant owners have already rinsed them on the mark up on food.

Have you ever exchanged money for services before? My guess is no you have not.

I'm not American, stop implying.
Tipping is a choice. Usually, if someone who provides you a service goes above and beyond their duty, or is extremely personable to you, it can be a nice gesture for you to tip them.

If the barber owns the shop, no tip. If the barber is employee of the shop $2.

>i tip for something as meager as a fifteen dollar hair cut but when it comes to buying a car that ill be using for the next few years that costs multiple thousands haha nope, fuck that guy. He didnt earn it lol sucks 2b him lel
(You)

No i'm not a basement dwelling neckbeard thanks.

Tips should be for when somebody has done something beyond their job requirements. Not just dished out for someone doing a job they should be getting paid for.

$0. I never tip.

You can tip a fast-food server if you want. I agree, it's pretty arbitrary who gets tips and, mostly, it tends to be based on who, traditionally, receives tips. Hence, newer industries don't tend to receive tips as commonly as older professions. Setting is also a factor. People tend to tip those who are self-employed, or work in a small/independent business; but don't tip those who work for large corporations - because often there are multiple people involved in your transaction and, so, it's not clear who did what work and how they should be tipped - and also because they receive, often, a fixed salary and so, if they're living within their means, tips aren't going to make a difference. Those are the main factors.

Usually wash, rinse, cut, depends on dye or not and eyebrows but $25, and a $5 for tip

How bout you fix up the roads in your country first shit 2 cars cant get past on most roads without one having to stop and let the other one through

$5 is what give unless their is a shampoo girl. that is an extra $2
the girl that cuts my hair is really hot pic related so I should give more yet too broke plus she's married.

I shave my own head.

you tip your barber?
what kind of a fucking joke country are you?

Car salesmen (at least the kind selling 40 grand cars) have a salaried job and, also, receive commissions. In addition, the transaction is rarely only performed by one employee. It is dealt with by multiple people in a department. Hence, their annual income is accounted for without tips, they already receive a financial bonus for doing their job well, and it is unclear who has performed what task. Do you understand now?

Is this loss?

stopped tipping barbers after they raised prices to over $20 for a shitty hair cut. the head massage used to be included but are now extra. so fuck it. no more tips!

> paid*
I will take this comment as a challenge and see if the next two times i get my hair all done did i wont tip her. A little experiment if you will.

Have fun.

Thats the exact reason why theres arrogant golddigging bitches everywhere you are part of a problem that will never be solved

>oh she looks good lets give her everything she wants

Fuck you

just got back still same performance..

> feelsgood.jpeg
So how does it feel?

wow you sure did teleport

About as good as downloading images and not changing the filename.

You don't tip people with salaried jobs.

You do tip people who are paid hourly/per job.

These are the guidelines. They aren't written in stone - you can tip a car salesmen, and not tip a barber, if you want.

(1)

Huh?

Kek.

??????

Jokes ≠ Bait, friendo.

My wife usually cuts my hair, so the only tip my "barber" gets is the tip of my cock.

Literally no-one has made that joke yet. You're a comedic genius.

$20 + $5 tip. I agree it fucking sucks that barbers everywhere are charging at least $20-$30 now that everyone is getting the same fuck boy haircut. With that being said, shop owners also increase booth rent. My barber says he pays about $600 for booth rent a month at the shop he cuts at.

American here
$15 for 15 minutes is plenty

Hair dumbasses don't deserve $60/hr
Fuck off with these tips

20% or $5, whichever is greater

>buying a haircut
I bought a stylist kit over 10 years ago for $20 and cut my own shit. You people are overly retarded if you think trimming/shaving/washing hair is remotely difficult and requires you to pay others to do it for you.