Ddlb (daddy dom little boy) thread

ddlb (daddy dom little boy) thread

don’t like? then ignore.

little boy here. i’m 18 years old, white, twink. this is so embarrassing to say but i really miss being a kid. i want a boyfriend that will treat me like his son and i can treat him like my daddy.. he’ll cuddle with me at night when i have nightmares, he’ll check my closet for monsters, and sing me a song as i fall asleep on his lap. when he leaves for work in the work i’ll throw a tantrum and cry because i want him to stay home and snuggle and play with me all day. when i get a good grade at school, he can attack me with thousands of kisses until i blush like a little girl. if i get a bad grade... he can do whatever he wants to me.. but i might cry and scream so i hope he doesn’t punish me too often... i want to be able to stay up past my bedtime and drink chocolate milk with him and watch movies until i fall asleep with him on the couch. maybe if i be a big boy, he can even teach me how to “play” like big boys do.

disclaimer: this isn’t b8. im seriously into this type of stuff and i’m sorry if i weirded anyone out.. also i’m not into diapers so don’t ask lol... i’m more into acting like a 10 year old i guess. feel free to share your feelings on ddlb

not really my scene.

im into mdlg, so you're like the mirror of me. My mom's 44 and more into this than me.

sometimes she gets her friends to 'babysit' while she cucks me.

have you met your daddy yet?

cute

i haven’t met any guys yet :( too shy..
thank you!

what usually works for me is:

Pretend like you have a secret you dont want to confess. Pretend like DDLB secretly turns you on but you dont want anyone to know. When you're out with your boyf and you hear a dad scolding his son like "if you dont finish ALL your food, im going to pull you across my lap, right here. in front of everyone" pretend to get really distracted and be like "no! i was paying attention!"

triggers people's inner dom and they want to expose you

thanks for the tip!!

Gaayyyyyyyyyy

nice dubs

but yes sir you’re right

if you're twink enough, I'll be your daddy.

yay!! i want to squeeze you until you can’t breathe ^3^

kik code for bois pics?

>When you're out with your boyf and you hear a dad scolding his son like "if you dont finish ALL your food, im going to pull you across my lap, right here

Is this something that really happens? How do the dads avoid strangers calling DHS?

doubt you have the strenght, but I'll still lift you up and hold you tightly while you tried.

hehe, i’m strong daddy! >:3 and wahhhahah put me down!! hahaha

every day we stray further from god's light

you just tried to squeeze the life out of me, if you want to be put down atleast give daddy a kiss as apology.

okay okay i’m sorry daddy! *kiss kiss kiss kiss* hahaha^^

what the fuck is going on here

i dont think this is sfw enough for that board

i’m sorry i’m a freak

yes you are
you better behave now or else you'll get punished

Can't stay mad at a son who loves his daddy so much. So are you going to help daddy make dinner for us, or just going to play video games and leave me alone?

o..okay daddy! i’m so sorry i didn’t mean to do anything wrong...

is now shotato bread

i want to help!! i’m hungry hehe

what are we making?

Depends what you earned, but atleast we will have pancakes with icecream for desert.

about damn time...

i love pancakes with ice cream!! i want to have dessert nowww! please..

Well, start early and eat them while i make the rest. After that we can go watch a movie and you can cuddle with daddy in the sofa.

yay!!! i love you daddy! *stands on my tippy toes to give you a kiss o the cheek* you’re the best

Holy fucking shit...
I hate humanity, everyone seems to be a little bitch nowadays.

Only because I got such a nice son.

now tell me your kik, and I'll be your daddy.

I believe that guy has a fetish where he pretends to act like a childish, immature, and mentally challenged person

It's just a Sup Forumstard
Hardly 'everyone'.

I mean, just look at my fetish. Do I represent the entire population of earth? No.

he's just mad he doesn't have anyone to make his peepee feel funny.

I get it, shit is so cash. I'm into it a bit too.
>be me 14, bf 16
>tried roleplay, firstly he was some famous knight and I was his squire
>he ordered me around, even outside of bedroom
>I had to bring him water, do simple houseworks
>speaking in medieval manner
>eventually got a little bored of it, changed style
>now I was an immortal vampire (emo phase, don't judge myspace times) and he was my human slave
>started topping him, discovered my bdsm side
>a lot of biting, hickeys, blindfolding
>grew out of it, had to fill blank space
>casual sex just wasn't it any more after all that time
>tried out hidden incest fantasy
>when we started hanging out together we made an excuse we are cousins if anyone asked anyway
>he was my older brother from now on
>improvised """talk""" about masturbation
>when we got to fucking I was in the mood to play around a little more, tried to stop him and acted like I was scared and it was rape
>he knew my game, didn't stop
>when he put it in I yelled
>I WILL TELL DAD, IF YOU DON'T STOP
>he actually stopped and said it's so fucking wrong that he likes it so much
>kinda mood killer, spend rest of the evening watching tv with my head on his lap and his hand on my hair
>didn't talk at all that day, weird atmosphere around us
>next time it went much better, we started by helping me with homework
>he expected payback
b-but that's not how brothers do it, I can't pay bro for help...
don't worry it's not going to be cash, one kiss for one exercise
>led me to bedroom, took off my clothes
>I was pretending to be a little scared, not overdoing it like last time
>went sooth, loved it when he whispered in my ear from behind
>don't tell anyone, it's a bro secret
>had long bath together
>made me clean up his room because ""parents come soon""
>eventually after playing it for some time we got bored and switched to another and another
Now I'm 18, we still experiment with roleplay, I think that's the reason our relationship lasts so long.

Lol so gay lol why you live lol faggot LOL

you should literally kill yourself, you contribute nothing to soceity but perversion.

>you contribute nothing to soceity
why contribute anything to soceity?

same fagging this hard... SAD!

sure

where did daddy's little boy go?

i...i’m here!! i’m sorry i dont have a kik :( i’m sorry.. you can spank me...

You are AGGRESSIVELY homosexual.

But... how will I stay in contact with my little boy once this thread dies?

Guess you leave me no choise but giving you a light spanking, so you'll learn to be available for daddy at all times.

I'm sorry i spanked you. But it's for your own good.
If you're happy again, you can get anything you like.

you scare me when you spank me... *cries* i wish you loved me, i’m sorry i’m a bad boy :(

Daddy is so sorry, please forgive him.
You can sit on daddy's lap and cuddle, while we watch your favorite movies.

yay! that’s what i love doing

of course, you can always kid daddy. He loves you and and want to spent the rest of his live with his little boy.

i want to spend my life with you too daddy, i wish you didn’t have work and could just stay home with me all the time!! i want to play puzzles with you and play wrestle^^

Me too pumpkin, but it gives you time to try and learn some new secret wrestle moves for when i get back home.

hehehe, when you get home i’ll beat you up >:3

You better have taken your clothes off then, If you rip another shirt already, the next one clothes will be girly clothes!

Thats fucking adorable. I'd love to be your dad..

...so we’re going to wrestle naked? is that allowed? oh well, i’ll do whatever daddy says

thank you! i’d love you to be my dad^^

As long as you love daddy we can do everything together. I just want you to be happy.

Where are you based, kid? I am into that, and could provide.

you’re the best daddy ever, i feel so safe with you

are you a good wrestler? i bet i can beat you hehe

and what do you want if you win?

if i win.. that means you have to let me touch your peepee haha

Well, i better win then! what am I going to get if i win?

>Feel the same way but just turned 20 last month

Oh god I'm running out of time. I just wanna be a little kid again, soon enough this is gonna look even creepier than it already is...

you can do whatever you want with me then! just not toooo painful

you’re not alone. don’t worry

I would never hurt my sweet little pumpkin.
how about some bouncy lap, if daddy win.

What should I do?! I feel like I'm always running out of time, I wish so badly that I could just stop time or my again or go back. I'm so scared...

what’s bouncy lap?? that sounds fun hehe

me too

you could probably find forums of people online going through the same thing. it’s frusturating and scary :/

If I win you will find out.

Let's play. Here's your scenario
>you, daddy, come home from work early
>music is blasting through the doors
>come in, see your son, 15, smoking a cigarette
>empty beer bottle on the floor
>as he sees you his face turns red
>d-d-dad, you were supposed to be home in two hours...
What do?

ok hehe, *tries to tackle you*

depends if he's a nice twink looking boy.
Be completely silent.
Turn the music off, take his cigarette from his hand/mouth and put it out.
grap him and gently move him to the bed, turn on his back and move ontop of him. Looking him in the eyes, lean down and kiss him, Tell him that he shouldn't be alone drinking in his room like this. Undo his pants and pull them off, and start grinding my stiffining cock up against him.
and who knows what will happen from there..

Hey!! that's cheating, just remember not to tickle me, you know that's my weak spot and you'll probably win.

Tfw want this shit to happen so god damn badly but I'm 6 feet fucking tall and dating a guy shorter than me who's younger.

Who wants to help me scream into the abyss and hope I come out normal?

*tickles your arm pits* hehe does daddy like that?

tfw want to do this shit so god damn badly but I'm 5' 7"

Like be the dominant one or the younger one?