>sing the song SLOWLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XNboU_PbZMY
youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJDkG2H0T4
youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8wl_6Wj4
youtube.com/watch?v=J3ynOgMuRq0
youtube.com/watch?v=feMV-oaCz84
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/watch-newcastle-united-fans-new-11081000
youtube.com/watch?v=bryMiGEx5YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well how did supporters of European clubs learn their songs?

Srs question

>Amerilards WILL defend this

Not with a paper lad.

how does anyone learn songs

you hear it a few times, then you're able to chant along eventually

you certainly don't need a fucking paper with the lyrics like in church

>(scorer name)

>Amerilards will DE-FENCE *overhead clap* this

So did they all meet up and create songs together? Sounds pretty gay

your father takes you to the game as a child, you hear them a couple of times and you memorize

now that I think about it you need a father about that...

I miss Kobr. GOAT reactions

Well someone had to come up with the original lyrics right?

no one likes them and they simply don't give a doopin crud

>American fails to understand that things can be created without the aid of TV telling you

Stop supporting MLS. You're the cancer holding soccer back in this country.

nasl fag

FUCKING YUROPOORS STOP MAKING FUN OF OUR SOCCER. WE GOT TO START SOMEWHERE. NOT LIKE YOUR SONGS ARE ANY GOOD. ONLY GOOD SONGS ARE BARCA AND INTER EITHER WAY.

This explains it
youtu.be/XNboU_PbZMY

people lurk before they post in real life as well

i like celtic's depache mode chants though

Yeah, but it's usually some drunk guy in the stands.

what about this are you failing to understand

>a few guys are watching a game together in the stands
>one of them thinks of a funny little song
>his mates join in
>the group behind laughs and joins in
>they do it the next game
>???
>a chant is born without the need for song sheets or prompts

>tfw polish league matches are hooligans-only and all the songs are arka gdynia kurwa świnia pzpn jebać pzpn lechia gdańsk kurwa szajs

I bet the real harcore fans don't give a crud and sing the song quickly in the 16th minute.

Well its a brand new club how are they supsect to know the lyrics already?I dont watch soccer I was asking a question

youtube.com/watch?v=GG-jMjvnua8&t=1s

>mfw someone expected to win without fight near me

FIGHT

>I've never seen anything like this liverpool crowd. on the field here the gay the gay and inventive ferocity they show is quite stunning
someone tell him in 25 years they'll crush themselves

You're gonna get your cruddin skulls kicked in dudes!

Wouldn't be surprised if that's what you actually look like.

he's so content with himself

That would never happen here, unfortunately. You have to listen and repeat what the official Capo guide says. If you want to start a chant, ask them at the start of the match to see if it's politically correct enough to not hurt anyone's feelings. We're Ultras™, we include everyone.

seesomeone thinks of a funny version of a popular song, chages some words etc, then if it's good people pick it up and it eventually becomes a chant

it's not supposed to be artificial but to just come of itself, not because you need it, but because you enjoy it

Think about it. You don't want to chant anything offense that might get the game stopped or worse hurt someone's feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=2XJDkG2H0T4
>Doopin' mental (clean version)

>people showing up to a mls game more than once

its like you think we like soccer and that by mid season it isn't a bunch of mexicans and drums.

>be german supporter
>"ach scheiBe we need ze new zong"
>plays this for 90 minutes youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8wl_6Wj4

People just make them up. Some of it is spontaneous right there in the terrace, one bloke starts chanting something and everyone joins in. Others might have a bit more thought put into them and involve a small group who try to get it going during the match or spread it around in the pubs on matchdays. The best ones stick and become well known being sung for years or even decades.

>put opponent's colors on
>go to their stand
>chant AYY PUTO
>opponent gets a technical loss for offensive fans

youtube.com/watch?v=J3ynOgMuRq0

can we get props for this

>you will never be a lowlife south american working class guy doing drugs and supporting an eternal loser club

Why go on man

youtube.com/watch?v=feMV-oaCz84

>be swedecuck
>don't contribute anything to the thread
>only "mock" other posts

why do you sing and wave your arms like women tho?

DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP DÖP

whatever makes you feel better, la

oh and by the way you have to be at least 18 to post here

For example, the best chant to come out of the US is literally "USA USA USA" and no one had to write that down on paper. A recent chant was "if you want beef than bring the ruckus, USA ain't nothin to fuck with", again all natural

>i disagree with your posts, therefore you have to be underage
that's not how it works, jimmy at mannheim ameribase

Posts like this are DEVASTATING for Americans

They have no witty reply available or counter argument; it's just embarrassing

It is so embarrassing, that Europeans are reluctant to raise the subject of American fan culture - it's so pathetic, it feels like a cheap easy shot

people make fun of USA USA but it's really not that bad, it sticks in the memory and lots of teams have that kind of simple chats. Iceland for example got a lot of credit for their clapping at the euros but that's pretty standart, I just guess that normies have never seen it cause barcelona and real fans are actually shit.

there's nothing to disagree with in your posts for the simple reason that there's no content in them, no wonder I was pretty much the only one that replied to you and I did because you obviously have no self awareness to realize that you're just spamming the thread

>one (1) point
>part time dentists
>EASY

Imagine being so pathetically bad at the only sport you actually care about, kek

This

damn, jan is going ham on mohammad

they lurk before they sing, newfags not welcome

t. not american

>regular threads for nothing but calling expansion teams newfags
iiwii

What if the first goal happens with 30 minutes? What will them sing at minute 17?

so basically these little handouts are knowyourmeme.com?

More classics.

>doopin'
what did they mean by this?

>sons of ben
fucking wew

>when you're going to the match but mom threw your doopin flares in the garbage

hala madrid y nada mas

Does Sweden even have a league anymore or has soccer been deemed haram over there?

>american "banter"
muzzies are crazy about football

Do you people not realize how chants and memes at sporting events work?

There's a guy who still gets called pancakes in my city because him getting struck out won everyone in the stands free pancakes. That was like 3 years ago

Yeah, so I've heard. It's nice to be able to go to a game and not have to worry about getting blown up, you should come across the atlantic and try it some time :^) for now, enjoy having your tax dollars go towards funding Achmed and Muhammad coming into your country and living there >for free

in my humble opinoin americans chants are lot better than the brits ones, which are a copy from the spaniards with their championes campiones oe-oe-oee
brits cant talk shit about chanting their song are shite

>not capitalising "Him"
Pulisic chatting shit

>>you will never be a lowlife south american working class guy doing drugs and supporting an eternal loser club

why not

Argentina has some pretty based songs
Fuckers just sing for 90 minutes nonstop

Viggo is Danish

At least they're trying. Also they don't give a doop what you think.

They make them up in the pub.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.

WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE.

AND I WON'T FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED.

AND SAVED THOSE EURO SISSIES. (twice [yes really, twice])

WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME

ive never seen more punchable faces in one video before
>scousers

>saved
Honestly, you didn't save us from anything.

Saved you from being a divided communist shithole with the economy of Greece you kraut fuck.

pubs

chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/watch-newcastle-united-fans-new-11081000

m8 you wouldnt slag them off to there faces, pussy.

that the beehive?

You """saved""" us from controlling Europe.
Which version of history are you being taught? Because Germany wasn't divided until you meddled.

>No borders / no nation

Always been a big proponent of *Blank* rights myself.

why can't we just get rid of MLS

I quite like this it's just weird seeing American nigger style chanting at a football match

looks quite gay desu

>cops and borders, we don't need 'em
top fucking lel the delusion is astounding
sort yourself out amerifats

>not singing dixie after goals

get your shit toghether atlanta

that song's pretty cringeworthy though

FIGHT
AND WIN

>romanticizing football ultra """culture"""

and here I thought appropriating ghetto nigger hip hop culture was the lowest white americans could ever go

AND WIN

if you think any of those little 5 hipsters/less than 2 years in GA transplants would be caught dead singing that song you're an idiot.

He's from San Lorenzo like the pope

LAS VIGGO SON ARGENTINAS

youtube.com/watch?v=bryMiGEx5YY