ITT: Pleb filters

ITT: Pleb filters

why was their next album so garbage

Thr best pleb filter is caring about being a pleb. As in only plebs care about it.

Splendor & Misery is their worst project but it's definetly not garbage

honestly all of their work is garbage. It's a pleb filter in that only plebs listen to it, under the delusion that it's "patrician hip hop"

Its like a wannabe death grips without the originality/artistry and just the edge

>No originality
Made rap album with music concrete beats, which tells a story of black man on slave ship in distant future.

>No artistry
Splendor & Misery was nominated to Hugo Awards.
Diggs had a role in Hamilton.
Snipes and Hutson made movie soundtrack.

Anyway, comparing DG to clipping made you look like looser. Ride's flow isn't capable to made pop influenced rap track. His voice is too harsh. Also, clipping is more like but better. Prove me wrong.

I'll never understand why people suggest the two are similar when they're completely separate projects with completely separate goals. They're both loud and noisy, but in way different ways.

This user is correct pretty much.

Comparing Clipping to Death Grips isnt a valid comparison, the only thing they really share in common is abrasiveness, the vocals (the most distinctive element of death grips) arent at all similar and the abrasiveness itself is achieved through different means, with clipping achieving it more directly through noise textures whereas death grips achieve it with aggressive vocals and production...

this

The thing with clipping is, Daveed Diggs hits that embarrassing Aesop Rock-word salad sour spot sometimes. I want to like them more than I do

clipping has never done anything on the same tier of beuty as the end of new slaves, has had a song bang hard as BOTL, have any song that diverged from their common noise sound like blood on the leaves, have any type of interesting sample manipulation like bound, or just be anywhere as entertaining as yeezus in a whole. Yeezus is more diverse, interesting, bangable, cohesive, and melodic project than anything clipping has ever done, a group that has took the interesting gimmic of noise rap and managed to make that boring by doing lazy very minimalistic music like just putting a snape in fruity granualizer, tweeking it, then adding reverb. Yeezus is objectively better than the borefest that is clipping.

**have any song that diverged from their common noise sound like black skinhead

Moonchild.

no exceptions.

Only plebs pretend to like it

Midcity was better

this

>he fell for the "people pretend to like things" meme
Wew
e
w

Shocking lack of Supergrass here.