So im living in a halfway and some NEET-ass socially awkard fuck just moved in to my apartment. He's my only roommate...

So im living in a halfway and some NEET-ass socially awkard fuck just moved in to my apartment. He's my only roommate. Kid sits on the couch all day looking at his phone. He clearly hasnt gotten a haircut in years and wears a blazer (95+ degrees in south florida). Also has yet to change clothes.

A delivery guy knocked on my door and he practically had a heart attack.

how can i fuck with him

Other urls found in this thread:

wantsdate.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stick your penis in his asshole

Tell him how to better himself in a friendly way
Ask him to come to the gym with you
Give him tips on how to pick up girls
Tell him a hairstyle you think would look good on him
Beta guys hate that sort of friendly approach, he'll probably commit sudoku

lol

Holy fuck.

Way to destroy OP. Go chad, you alpha you

I have a drug problem an some of my best times were in transitional livings/half way houses haha, I'm happy drug court didn't make me go to one but fuck haha looking back they were fun at sometimes, especially fucking with some of the weirdos that'd come in.

Sorry correction didn't make me go to one this time like when I was on it in the past

Kek

yeah man they kinda suck but we make the best of it

lol if you live in a halfway you are just as pathetic as he is faggot

whats pathetic about trying to better myself. i can afford to live on my own but i could use the accountability of living here

Do they really? Why? Usually it just means they arent a problem to be dealt with

Sad chad reporting in

Virgin here. Can confirm. Most virgin will get butthurt over calling them on their bullshit.

order five pizzas from different places. watch him get a heart attack each time, while his paranoia escalates like mad from all the pizzas.

Lmao listen im a virgin too but that shits dumb. Maybe its exclusive to beta virgins

This, so much this.

Mix trace ammonia in his food without him knowing, not enough to be noticable but enough for him to pee it out, and add a slow-release bleach thing in his toilet so he gets the tiniest whiff of mustard gas every time he pisses

Ok but dont actually, i feel like i need to state that since its b

Maybe.

Caught myself being butthurt twice, but generally I can take criticism pretty well.

Still, there are many Virgin friends I know that go full 'Reeee' if you talk them, and get even more butthurt if you call their bullshit.

>not pathetic
>needs accountability

Pick one.

keep the memez up brah these are fun and actually not gay

I hate these fuckers... yet I got most of my references from "Chad's".

>heroin addict

hows that.

Underrated literal response. I chuckled.

post more chad memes pls

**** Welcome to best sex dating site >>> wantsdate.com

kek

>he's is out of HIS league
wat

Why nobody asks the most interesting question?
If you are in a halfway house, you just got out of prison. Why were you there? Molested your mom? Or little sister?

in here for drugs negro

And are you sure that the best way of getting out is fucking with people? Are you 100% sure? Of course you are the boss, just like you were inside...

hahahahahahahahahA

"Hey le Sup Forums I just got out of prison for being a homeless smack addict but at least I'm not a neckbeard!"--you