OMG! /b delicious./No such thing as bullying

Other urls found in this thread:

wantsdate.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hit her harder cmon.. harder

my fav

Hmm why dont they cut her hair with a scissor

waterprincess

Why tho? I don't understand bullying (actually never seen it by my own eyes)

Women have no compassion.

this made me seriously depressed, story?

Do these videos make anyone else really angry? I would kill the shit out of someone if I saw them do this, male or female.

>Do these videos make anyone else really angry? I would kill the shit out of someone if I saw them do this, male or female.
*kick
What the fuck

My theory... A bunch of insecure girls saw a lonely girl and because they are insecure and act like animals in a herd the dominant one (the fat chick with the lowest self esteem/ IQ) began to slap the based lonely girl. I hope the based lonely girl becomes a schoolshooter.

Same here user.

glad im not alone Sup Forumsros

Fucking kek

Breathe calmly and meditate.

> literal me right now

I never understood the school shooter mentality. Why not just go after the people that fucked with you?

I'm sure most people feel angry about it. Although most probably wouldn't do anything if they saw it.

it is kinda weird how they all passively get hit and there is no reaction.... a guy would react quickly and punch back or run away if he knows he has no chances

Spiderman ?

any more videos?

Me too!

Me neither but you don't have to kill everybody tho (I would never kill anybody) you just have to shoot a gun in a school, it's just that Dylan and Eric these faggot hated everybody.

Moarrrrrr

PS: No video when guys arrive and fight bitches who start to fight ?

>Why not just go after the people that fucked with you?

Some did it. Everyone else condoned it.

Fucking hell

why is girls bullying girls hot

MOOOOOOOODZ

Wtf

i am calling the mods

(OP)
I fucking hate white niggers!

What about some good old simple bullying ? No more breaking hands, child murder ect...

Kek fuckin' rekt. Acting all tough then gets laid out in a matter of seconds

I'd probably be charged with assault, but if I saw that, I would knock that bitch in the curly red hair a new face whole and let the other two decide if they want one too.

This, what happened to the days when bullying threads was wannabe gangsta girls spitting on each other and pulling off their jeans

deserved it for getting involved with people this rachet

Bullying actually molded me to become "bully" aggressive. When aggression was met with aggression, the various fears associated with being bullied weren't holding me back anymore.

Mybullies found it easier to hurl verbal insults than to actually lay hands on me. Despite the fact I'd get my ass kicked by them, I'd bloody one or two until it wasn't worth it for them.

Which was fine, because I could care less about the verbal harassment.

whitie has a good rightie

>I could care less
I couldn't care less

are these from Russia? Seems like good Christian pieces of shit

Mine too now MOAR

why white american such a pussy hole?

I hope you get aids

I'm a hill billy. English walked out on me faster than my father/brother.

Because they are pussies

Literally subhuman.

Shit.. Where was this?

) Welcome to best sex dating site >>> wantsdate.com

yes

Wtf is going on in this dumbasses head? "hmmmmmm a bunch of niggers are suspiciously over there... Let me not cross the street so I don't appear as a racist or scared! Let me continue walking so I show these black gentlemen that I don't see them as bad and that I'm not a racist!"

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG THIS MOTHERFUCKER. BURN IN HELL, CHILD ABUSER, IT'S STILL A BABY!

At least I know grammar, dumb fuck

Some people like to pretend that equality isn't a fantasy. That's the result.

THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO ALL BULLIES

Wow look at all these leredit fags. Go back to your shitty hipster liberal site you moral fags.

You must've never heard a babies cry before. It's annoying af and I don't blame him for trying to make that little shit machine to stfu.

Fuck off you fucking moral fags. I do this all the time to my niece and it shuts him up real fast.

Yeah, dudes would never hit each other.

*fist bumps*

in the video with sound you can hear the little white bitch say "thank you"!

When I was a kid, another kid tried to bully me and it pissed me off and coming from a good family and home, I wasn't scared of anyone but my dad, and I knocked that kid out onto the curb on the side of the street and went home and never got bothered again.

Impulsive unchecked rage has it's place int he world or it wouldn't exist. Just make sure you have the tools or capacity to cash the checks you write.

You are one dumb motherfucker, you don't do this to an infant. It cannot do anything but cry, if you find this unbearable, you're an immature piece of shit who shouldn't be around babies.

Babies can learn self-soothing, by letting them cry when nothing is really wrong except for them wanting attention. No need to fucking resort to violence! piece of shit human

Retard what are you talking about ?

Thank you, thank you, glorious user.

Thou hast brought a tear to mine eyes.

You sound like the same type of fag to defend his son's choice to become a tranny. Kys you fucking moral fag scum.

Most of the time it's not as gay... But yeah I feel like women are so eager for attention that they leave there empathy behind.

Confirmed edgy kid who doesn't get enough attention at school or at home.

it's past your bedtime

Don't go for the bait faggot...

eat me

nerve gas

lmao does this make you feel better because you got bullied in school too?

pathetic

Choke on semen, you sister-pining gimptard.

I'm at a loss. Why?

Bait

Mmkay

Real bait

Cont

>> literal me right now
>about what homie?
>do you even reply-ificate to posts?

top kek

>Profit

Only people who get bullied are people who let themselves get bullied. Why would the lion go after the crocodile when it can just go after the weak gazelle?

Ouch! Cut myself on your edge.

Guys have a real reason when they ape out on someone. This shit is just being cruel because they want attention.

*Hillbilly

fuck this shit gets me so angry

reported. fuck kinda person would have this saved anyway? i hope you never reproduce you degenerate fuck. MAXIMUM RUSTLE ACHIEVED! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you know that? Were you an intimate part in the lives of all these women?

Plus dudes try to kill each other over nothing in bars every single day.

Nah

fucking nigger trash.

I hope these cunts got charged

your gonna die a horrible slow death, alone. the world would be so much better without you