I am drunk as fuck and I bought a new synth when I was drunk yesterday...

I am drunk as fuck and I bought a new synth when I was drunk yesterday. I am musically unskilled yet I horde synthesizers because I love to play with them and make stupid shit. What is my problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yLa8Br569gA
soundcloud.com/neon_lust/crystal-dreamscapes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is my problem?
Lack of music theory knowledge and keyboard playing skills? Torrent some fucking tutorials and get your ass to work.

Upload some cool shit right now unless you want to make me your problem. I don't care if you suck. It's gonna be cool either way.

>What is my problem?
That you think there is a problem.

You like music but you are lazy to learn, you have an artistic vein but you are probably untalented so electronic shit is the more accesible. and, you have some money to spare

Im working my ass off for music equipment and havent gotten shit yet. Send me one bro

How long have you been collecting them?

Buy dragon dildoes instead. At least you know how to use those.

youtube.com/watch?v=yLa8Br569gA

Your problem is you're a fucking retard

Is that a synth or a doorstop? Probably more useful as a doorstop

what the fuck are you talking about?

different user but I'd appreciate some pointers, what to get started with?

Those new Roland’s are gimmicks. Enjoy your doorstop

I'm not OP, I don't have a Roland. But instruments are instruments, musicians make music with them. Fucking kill yourself with that teenage level fanatism faggot.

i want to buy the new moog sub37 C

any1 got this little monster?

I mean this is the coolest thing we have made ever. Enjoy I guess? soundcloud.com/neon_lust/crystal-dreamscapes

this is actually pretty good, i like the bassline

get some less attack and a bit more rel on that compressor for the ride/hats, makes them sound a bit brighter

Korg Polysix VST. Best for basslines

>What is my problem?
You have more money than brain cells?

it means you've got the gay gene

>I am drunk as fuck and I bought a new synth when I was drunk yesterday. I am musically unskilled yet I horde synthesizers because I love to play with them and make stupid shit. What is my problem?
You are overshadowed by the spirit of an indian shaman who loves music and electronics