Just matched with this chick on tinder. She's visiting the area and seems like an easy fuck...

Just matched with this chick on tinder. She's visiting the area and seems like an easy fuck. How do I go about filming us fucking?

bump

ask for consent

How can I go about getting consent if its going to be a one night stand? I don't want to creep her out or turn her off

If she comes over and you fuck do not record it but have something ready and after the first round tell her you want to record it and have something to fap to when shes gone you will have already got laid and maybe have a video as well

I like this idea. She's really small and I want to get her reaction to my dick lol. It would be easier to convince her after the first round though

Would it be weird to bring a gopro with me if she invites me to her hotel? She's 22, so I don't know how privy she will be to letting me film with an iphone. How would I even ask to use that?

bump

I would bring it but in a back pack. Maybe bring a 6 pack of some brew and have it in the back pack as well to not make it look your plotting something

Thought about doing this. I also want to ask her about weed, but can't get a solid read on her. She's from cali but works at a gym. How should I ask her if she smokes weed?

bump

Doesnt even have a date planning out fucking
What a loser

"Do you smoke weed?"

With a camera

I've had this turn on me. She seems like a health nut so I don't want to scare her off

plz post wins bro, what city did you match her in?

a city far enough from her boyfriend that she's willing to fuck a stranger lmao

plz link us the vid when you fuck

post your tinder convo, lets see what kind of girl she is

bump

laying low for now. Think she might have friends who are aware of Sup Forums