Drug thread

Drug thread

So i have done n-bomb before and lsd , also alcohol (obviously) , tobacco (fucking obviously) and weed , how can i get the best high from all of these and would ecstacy help ?

>Bonus if you can give me the best things to do while trippin out and what to do if i hit a bad trip

Other urls found in this thread:

formoneyonly.com/?refer=176810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and anyone have a chart on how much lsd does what ?

suizide=best high ever

alcohol + ecstasy + coke together is great same with LSD + ecstasy

Ladies first

cocaine is expensive as fuck tho , any good alternatives?

Fuck I ate 25 tabs of 700ug nbome got crazy fucking paranoid for a week then ate 60mg of adderall at the end of the week and got arrested for assault had a ton of seizures and now my heart pains me / beats different.

>feels bad man

Meth was my go to but it's literally ruined my life and main reason I'm going to jail for other charges. People here are virgins when they try to make long lists of the drugs they've tried because after awhile you literally have done so many you forget. Not really an accomplishment.
Also makes me kek when newfags try mdma and coke once and think they're experts literally. Lol so much experience when you try one line haha. Try sniffing a zip of hh in a couple weeks or railing an 8 ball of mda and not stopping even though you are coughing blood out.

Me and my friend sniffed 15grams of mdma in 2 days. It gets to a point where it doesn't even get you high anymore. My heart didn't feel too good from that lol. Straight moon rocks.

Damn man , sorry for your issues in life but seeing as you are experienced , what would you do if you hit a bad trip and what made your trips more pleasurable before the paranoia ?

damn user be careful on that shit bro

Take ecstacy and smoke a shit ton of weed. feels amazing

Any specific dosage ?

My advice for you if you like getting into the drugs hard and got the time resources and money; is to always have a friend you can go to or call if your deep into a serious "bad trip" who can tell you nobody is trying to kick in your door and that your tripping. Also ALWAYS have a downer on hand Xanax, Valium, heroin.

Could save you from making a bad decision if your stimmed out. Drugs change your perception and sometimes it's hard to distinguish what's real and what's not after you do them for a long time.

Honestly they are really dead end if you are using them to kill the pain. If you like to sniff an 8 ball of molly and fuck your gf all weekend for 8 hours straight a day that's doing it right.

If we are talking pure mdma, then start with 120 mg. this is gonna get intense, try not to smoke too much when you are on your peak. When you fall down from the first dose, do another one. this time add 20 or 30 mg to the dose you did before. always take a higher dose than the one you just took or you wont feel it. Smoking weed while doing 2-3 doses/bombs is gonna make you trippy as a mutherfucka. i tried a lot of psychedelics, but never have i experienced something as trippy on my come downs.
and try not to exceed 3 doses in 1 sitting

I as well like to do drugs but you need money for them formoneyonly.com/?refer=176810

It would be great if you could explain this link m8

What are the full side effects you have experienced with mdma ?

What if i don't have any of the downers you have specified , am i fucked?

Pop 3 pills by the anus every 4 hours or so

Just do trippy shit where you are comfortable somewhere you feel safe. drugs feel like a game when you get Into crazy shenanigans when you are high but they are also a dangerous game you tend to gravitate towards some sketchy people who will take advantage of you because they block that intuition in your head.

People are more dangerous than drugs so just be safe user is all. You can do whatever but in my opinion moderation is good. I used to get high every day on a new drug and do heroin once a week cause I had the money and time.

Kek all the new fags.
120mg Keke maybe just to see how it effects you the first time. Just keep it below an 8 ball and space it out you'll be fine.

You'll be fine without downers chill.
They are good to have it your heart start hurting from doing too much or if your coming down they ease you into sleep feels cash af. Xans are cheap get a couple when you get the molly duude. Not needed but they are luxury

>747704853
There are good and bad side effects, mainly only tried the positive ones.
The pros are simple, you wake up the day after tripping and you feel on top of the world. I have experienced waking up every morning up to 7 days after, still feeling like number 1.

However
If you do to much in 1 night you're gonna get punnished with the most evil hangover.
you feel depleted and cant seem to find anything to get happy about.

I once did 0,7 gram in 1 sitting, two days in a row and i woke up on the 3rd day to a big surprise. I got out of bed and went out to the bathroom where i blackout'ed on the floor for about a minute. still half awake at that point.
the whole 24 hours after that i got dizzy and felt sick by just the smallest movements with my head.
This stuff is gr8 when you're not an idiot

The only side effects are less seratonin afterward you might feel a little down but it goes away. Mdma is literally a sex drug so find a girl or something to fuck otherwise you're gonna be wanking it all night.

continuation.

looking back on my wild times with mdma, i cant say i regret it tho. This stuff dont harm you too much. It destroys brain cells, but only this little unless you feel like getting high every week.
Try to do it only 4-5 times a year and you're all good.

Wtf you're a pussy light weight. Me and my homeboy did 15gs of solid moon rock in a two day bender. How old are you 15?

im 20 man.

at least im no lab rat lul

How'd you get a dealer in a new city with no connections or friends there?

>4-5 times a year
TOP KEK

Confirmed for 15 year old or highschooler. Hahahahahahahahaha

Danknet or bar/club

nope alcohol actually dulls the effect of blow and mdma

>best things to do if bad trip
if you're lucky a bad drug experience will give you the impetus you need to stop doing them

does this retard rly think its normal for 15 year olds to do drugs lul.

and good luck staying alive with that malfunctioning brain of yours hehe

Except for meth lol.
After 15gs of molly I got insanely sick of it and even the smell upset my stomach

and heroin

>n-bomb

you should feel sick lul.
You're a class A retard and you're probably too stupid to realize

Well you seem like a pushy. Some of us have stressful lives and like to rail or eat retarded amounts of drugs on weekends because it feels cash. Don't gotta dare class op. Just don't do molly everyday there are better drugs.

yea having a stressful live sure seems like a good explanation to go full retard on strangers online lul. I met people like you irl. People who think they're tough or by any means special because they did big amounts of drugs.
Im sad that your "stressful life" forced you into a life as a garbage can.

U sound upset lol then again maybe I am a drug addict

im an alcoholic

gz lul.

and im just confused in case you care.

Yeah, no.

>it's moon rocks bro!!

This is just what the dealer said before he cut the shit he gave you with 80% adderal and talcum power. You would be dead if you actually ingested 15grams of straight molly with your freind. God damn, these threads are always filled with with dumbass minors who just tried drugs for the first time

What is the deepweb for 200 points
>stfu you little underage bitch
>15gs split with my homie line for line

Try it if you don't believe me pussy. Solid purple rocks. Sorry you are still in high school and think the shit u get is what everyone else gets. LEL

Summers over kiddo. Do your homework and study so you can get into a good college.

Only danknet surprise was that a zap of hh girls was so small but yet it weighed the proper weight. High was mellow and different when it's not repressed 3x.

Honestly I'm not mad you can think whatever but I'm talking from experience.

Cost like 16 hundred.

U r so booty bothered. And nah I'm doing a trade once I'm out of jail kek