Europeans don't refrigerate their eggs

Europeans don't refrigerate their eggs.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-heres-why-we-need-to-refrigerate-eggs-20140714-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbqv1SuQJ0s
nytimes.com/2010/08/25/business/25vaccine.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they aren't refrigerated after they are laid either are they

Neither is milk.

Americans bleach their eggs.... what is the fucking point

eggs don't need to be refrigerated unless you tamper with their shell

gross
fuckin pigs

neither do chickens

Americans bleach their eggs which removes the natural protective layer, making their eggs porous and more likely to spoil. European eggs are more likely to have farm sourced diseases on their shells. Eggs from Europe would be illegal to sell in America and American eggs would be illegal to sell in Europe.

latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-heres-why-we-need-to-refrigerate-eggs-20140714-story.html

/thread dumbasses

that because american chickens are unhealthy as fuck

learning something new every daý

Don't need to

Americans approach to fighting Salmonella is to wash the chicken shit off the eggs and then bleach them, meaning you have to refrigerate your eggs to slow down Salmonella growth

Europeans do the smart thing; Vaccinate the chickens. Our eggs aren't infested with Salmonella

America has a Salmonella epidemic
Europe doesn't

Go figure.

I've heard that American eggs are so often infested with Salmonella that they are afraid of eating runny eggs, is that true ?

It's a normal way to eat them here, hell we even have desserts that use raw eggs.

americans overcook eggs so much. they need to be runny to taste

We don't shoot eachother as much as you do either, to each his own I guess.
Oh and our president isn't an sociopath!

Yeah that's a rumor. The way we fight Salmonella is completely retarded, but it's not like it's a big problem either. Other than the difference in storage and cleaning, our use of eggs is basically exactly the same.

>eating vaccinated chickens
>smart
lol fucking idiots
smelly too

do you guzzle cum too?

we bleach them because anything thats not white is bad.

this

>Vaccinate the chickens.
enjoy your autistic chickens

fucking savages

You should refrigerate a chickens period.

It's almost like they're covered in shit or something

Alright, makes sense. It's funny how these type of rumors always get blown out of proportion

Im german and i put my eggs in the fridge

HAHAHAHAH U HAVE TO BE JOKING

You don't need to if you eat them within 1 or 2 weeks.

Eggs actually don't need to be refrigerated and can go weeks without going bad at room temperature. The only reason the US refrigerates their eggs is because the protective cuticle is washed off during cleaning(unlike yuropean egg processing), rendering it more vulnerable to bacteria.

Consider yourselves learnt

Weird. I wonder how long they stay good for.

Chickens don't intend for their eggs to be eaten, dumbass. They sit on them and warm them to grow the chick inside.
Have you ever bought a carton of eggs, cracked one open, and found a chick inside? No? That's because they're collected within hours of being laid and kept cool instead.

see

Thats true but seems to be a myth. I'm Canadian and here just like in the states, we're advised against consuming raw or not fully cooked egg, but we still let kids lick the whisks of cake batter and they don't get sick. I always slightly undercook my scrambled eggs so they're fluffy like clouds, and I've never had salmonella.

fuck off, it is a lie

there's no need to refrigerate eggs in a temperate climate

They don't eat dairy chickens.
Dairy chickens are kept to lay eggs.
But I don't know if they also vaccinate their poultry chickens...

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbqv1SuQJ0s

check that video out. eggs have a cuticle that is destroyed by water, and it prevents bacteria from getting through the shell. condensation from refrigeration would get the cuticle wet, so the two approaches are to never wash the eggs and also never refrigerate them, or to wash the eggs and keep them refrigerated. Vaccination can be done in either case.

Both methods are very effective, with the european method seeming slightly better in terms of infection statistics. the reasons for sticking with one or the other is cultural at this point.

Or unless you live in Northern Australia where they can cook in there shells if not refrigerated.

I can tell you humans haven't done the last 3000 years too. Its pretty normal. I already ate eggs 3 weeks old and they were still good.

I think its more strange to bleach eggs and chickens. Pretty gross.

>Dairy chickens
Kek

USA did neither until refrigator was invented

US fluorides their water. Fucking gross.

actually they were only sold non cooled after buying them all eople i know put them into the fridge. To cool them in the store is not needed, withinn 1-2 days the eggs get sold they won't spoil during that time. Also the date when the eggs were layed is printed on the eggs or box to avoid buying old eggs

Yes, because Americans haven't been urging the FDA to implement safety mandates on it forever.

nytimes.com/2010/08/25/business/25vaccine.html

you only need to chill meat and dairy

That would explain British teeth.

yet an American study proved that the US has worse oral hygiene than the UK.

So now you've got shitter teeth as well as being fat cunts.

Sweden does

OP is a faggot.
They keep longer if you refrigerate them.
Fuckin retard.

Americans don't have basements.

uk population 66 million
us population 325 million

So you think UCL wouldn't take that into consideration?

What level of retard are you mate?

who gives a shit about the shell, its all about the inside

that's some hardcore bullshit
collect an egg from a industrial farm and wait for it to hatch dumbass

Fuck off, Gabsel

Its a refugee thing. You wouldn't understand

I'm french and I don't need to refrigerate my eggs. What's the point ? I never get sick and I know nobody who get sick with eating eggs which were not in the fridge

True. Bad soul..

>UCL
>yet an American study proved
somebody got caught in a lie

But you're French. You eat eggs with fucking everything. You don't need to refrigerate them because you eat them too fast.

God damn, I refuse to believe my country descended from yours.

Nigger you're fucking stupid hens lay eggs with out roosters those are just eggs no chick inside the ones we eat, by your logic chickens can asexually reproduce.

why would you buy eggs if you're not going to consume them relatively quickly?

do you buy a gross at a time?

Well, in fact, no. I buy eggs by 30, and I take sometimes a month to eat them all

kek

we refrigerate them at home

Apparently you do shoot each other nearly as much as the US. 29 mass shootings in the US over the last 8 years and 26 in Europe.

source

muricans boil water in the microwave...

Thank you good sir you show remarkable intelligence for one who travels to this, the land of retards.

Ever feed a chicken chicken? My friend had a pet chicken he cannibalized and it loved buffalo chicken. Well it was a rooster and they're metal as shit so it made sense to me. It also liked beef but not pork though it just attacked pork and threw it around

HAHAHAHAHA
1:
Waaaay more people in Europe
2:
>29 over the last 8 years

WHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA don't make me laugh

This still makes me laugh

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the microwave. It is a great device if you learn to use it properly instead of treat it as a fucking ready-meal machine.
And more to the point, actually buying a decent one and not a cheapo-shit small one that can hardly hold a fucking plate.
But boiling water in them still makes me laugh for some reason.

Yes we do. At least in the objectively best European country.

I don't eat the unborn chicken without it being congealed. Feels like eating a loogey

>an sociopath
do us a favor and an hero

They don't intend for their meat to be eaten either but we eat it anyway. Can....can you eat human eggs? Like caviar or something? Is....is there like an Asian market I can go to or what?

Who does that?

If you wash eggs, you press the bacteria through the shell.

If you put eggs inside of your fridge, you cant take them out to store them any longer, without the eggs spoil. I wonder why.

OF COURSE WE DON'T! :D

Most of the UK has fluoridated water too, you dense cunts

Actually an old stereotype, UK now has better teeth than america

Holy fuck Japan, get your shit together.

But they need lots of teeth rotting meth to stay up working for 3 weeks straight or bring great shame to famiry and must commit sepuku to appease ancestors

They also don't do shit about the non-white invasion of their country even after they've slaughtered dozens of little girls at a pop concert.

Your point is?

Oh, and America has been keen to get to the cause of all of its mass shootings, right? Grow up.

>europe is just the UK, sweden, germany and france
Thread after thread, this keep proving how uncultured and retarded are the Americans.

I usually get 2.1/2 dozen eggs and leave the out on my counter. Just because it says you should refrigerate on the package doesn't mean you have to. >Don't believe everything you read.

I guess Finland is not a part of europe.

blame the sand people

That's why they have islam

we refrigerate them at home.. you fucking retard try coming to one store in europe and see if all the eggs in stock aren't sold out every single day. literally no need to refrigerate them in the store since they will all be bought within 1-2 hours of them being on the shelves.

Cultured according to Eurocucks = bending at the knee to adversity, sucking the cock of 3rd world shit bags who rape and murder your women and children, embracing an ethnomasochistic belief system that will inevitably lead to white genocide.

Yeah buddy, I'll be over here being uncultured as FUCK living the good life while you're chasing rats to eat in a white death camp here in 20 years.

Cheers liberal drone, YOU WIN!

i'm afraid the rooster is muslim

nice cock

Have chickens. Father in law a poultry scientist. Fresh eggs can be left out for a while and stay good. Its only after you wash them that they become susceptible to going bad. I think it has something to do with a coating on the outside of the shell. Wife and I have ~80 unwashed eggs in a wire basket in our kitchen. Some of them may go bad before we get to them, but the vast majority won't considering they are a staple of our diets and our neighbors diets and go pretty quick.

>get told
>parrot more Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes
Are you really a retarded American or a Straya just pretending?

Your country is beating a fucking continent in massacres stop bragging burger