Be honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the internet?

Be honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deepweb/comments/3i2tx2/what_is_daisy_destruction_no_links_just/
youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw&t
youtu.be/lwBfpCHsouc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daisy's Destruction

about 15 years ago on Sup Forums, pic of some dude taking a shit on a baby!

Sup Forums.org/mlp/catalog

That dude that ate a pinworm he got out of his ass.

link or gtfo

the grifter

You haven't seen it you edgy fuck.

You want the FBI to find you?
Plus I think you can only find it on the Dark Net

This is the face of absolute disturbance

ses

What? Explain

The inevitable rise of Artificial Intelligence.

Here's one generating house numbers.

How can you be on b/ and never heard about daisy's destruction?

To sum it up it's just a video of a guy torturing and raping a little girl

How bad is the torture, is it like the martyrs level shit?

The video of the 13 yo girl hanging herself was the worse for me it fucked me up real bad

Here is a link talking a bit about it
reddit.com/r/deepweb/comments/3i2tx2/what_is_daisy_destruction_no_links_just/

Was it the outside one

I thought there were no videos of that online, even if there were: reading the description alone made me want to hunt down Peter Scully and torture him even worse

Yep with the trees and people calling her when it's too late and at the end we hear people yell her name

javascript:quote('747707224')

N A N I

Link?

Link?

I also want source.

My Mom's pussy - no idea who guy is, she must be a slut and sent them out

If only you knew what happened in this place before it was walled up.

dude Sup Forums was reated 2003 so there's no way you came across that pic in 2002. Don't pretend to be an oldfag pls.

Pic?

how? i found it boring

Ok?

what happened?
I demand to know

I would also like to know.

my self

That was fun! Was every day on Sup Forums. Today it's just moralfagshit

I've seen this, but there are worse things lurking deep in the underbelly of the internet.

Until you've seen a live cam of child torture that requires bitcoin to continue viewing, you've seen nothing.
In some of these country's human life is a disposable resource to generate income from the perverse.
Feel free to spend a significant amount of time and money hunting down such content if you're interested.

Lol babyhee or some shit, it was nasty lmao

>picture of baby with cum in mouth on here
dunno if it was real or not but it looked like cum cum
>man hanging his child to death before hanging himself
that's about it, pretty desensitized so nothing really gets me

Don't have it and don't care to look for it, it's pretty famous you'll find it.

This tunnel contained a horrible cult living in the maintenance shafts.
They expanded it over time by digging in to the side of the mountain.
A complex of tunnels and inbred families.
To call it a tunnel to heaven is irony of sorts. There was nothing heavenly about it.

Anyone going through the tunnel late at night were met with an unfortunate fate.
They were blocked in from behind, knocked out.
They awaken in a blood-soaked kitchen where they are gutted, alive, and sliced limb from limb.
Limbs and body parts hung up to dry in preparation to be cooked for the inhabitants of the mountain of madness.
Any children were sacrificed in the name of the Christian God.

The horrors went much deeper.
When police happened to come across an attempted escapee promptly murdered by the cult, they took them out and explored the area trying to figure out what was happening.
They found the entrance to the complex when someone came out after hearing the gunshots. He was taken out just outside due to having a weapon at hand.
When they went in, they never came back out.
This was only recorded on the cop cars dashcam. You can see the other car down the road and one of the inhabitants on the ground outside the maintenance door.
No more pictures were released and it got quiet. The footage wasn't even released in full.
Soon enough, the whole area was blocked off and the whole tunnel was locked off not long after.
Stories started getting taken down
Why, nobody knows. It looked like just another case of psycho religious nutjobs killing people.
The only things left are tall tales and hearsay.
Some say it is impossible to remove everything from the internet. That isn't always true. Some people, some people remember.

That guy getting assassinate in front of his daughter/gf...

I mean I'm here since the beginning I think, I saw so much wierd/violent shit I could forget some, but this one always hit me hard.

Sure

OH !
Or that brick that got through the family guy's car.

In both examples : an ordinary daily happiness, and then there's that little thing that gonna fucked everyone's life.

No sources, fake and gay.
Written by a 12 year old

Captcha: Road Limes

This. The video isn't bad but the audio is literally the first thing on the internet

Not one specific pic/vid, but I can't watch all the animal cruelty

>about 15 years ago
>ABOUT

So it could have been in 2003 or later because thats about 15 years ago. Now fuck off you disgusting piece of human scum.

This one time on Bestgore I found pics of some sort of mummified infant... It was dried up and it's eyes were gone, seemed to be chopped up at the joints and the limbs were put back together with wires and hinges. Brought a fear of creepy dolls to a whole new level

Fairly disappointing, reads like a bad creepy pasta you couldn't be bothered to be creative with.

It really was fake.
I was really not in the mood to actually put in any effort today.
I tried but gave up half way.
I even lazily edited a completely unrelated image (dashcam)
I have a fucking killer headache today.

Seriously why does anyone even bother with this shit? Its like a spoopy story your hear on the school bus in 2nd grade

There can be more realistic things than psycho murder families that live in tunnels, just pick something that could feasibly happen but can chill you too the bone still.

So, did you pay the bitcoins?

Well the one that fucked me up for days was the one where the Mexican cartel kept stabbing a guy in the face and he had his hands cut off and mainly probably bc he just wouldn’t die. But I’ve seen so much fucked up shit but the one that scared the fuck out of me was Daisy’s destruction but it did not fuck me up like the other video. Daisy destruction is horrible and horrendous but people do exaggerate it

Plus NEVER say, it was taken down or removed from the internet as an excuse, it hardly ever works and it is cringey as fuck.

I saw that too, forgot until now, fuck you

its just stats dude

we haven't made any breakthroughs in AI since the 80s

its just better hardware and datasets

there's still a huge leap before we get real AI

I was going to actually make fake news stories about it. But again, gave up, headache, dying, etc.

Of course, even with the information of the tunnel route and what's nearby, I still can't fucking find the place on maps.
That's why I gave up and just hit enter and hoped I found something in the time it took people to reply. Nope.
Place legit has been erased from maps. kek

It exists, there's even a documentary about that fucking video/pedophile

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but remember DARPA was the forerunner of the modern internet.... And Putin just made a pretty bold statement about AI in military. Suppose if AI is getting anywhere its already in military labs

youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw&t

(green) skrewdriver in a "lil" vagina

this. Journalist burned alive. Video wasn't too bad, but the screaming was fucking horrible

Boo fucking hoo pussy, child torture is the same as adult torture, except it's just on a younger person.

All torture is fine anyway, as long as they don't die

>implying Daisy's Destruction is real

CP is nothing. People get over trauma. Snuff and gore are always the worst for me. Maybe because I have death anxiety, but it’s always disturbing knowing that person, their family members and all who saw it are now affected. That’s real life terror en masse.

youtu.be/lwBfpCHsouc

>>This

That gif makes me feel sick.

>All torture is fine anyway, as long as they don't die

>implying Daisy’s Destruction is fake.

Death anxiety. kek I'm fairly sure all people aren't exactly lining up to die.

yeah prolly cause once they die its no longer torture its murder. Kinda like that country music protest in Vegas last week. Ill never listen to country again thats for damn sure.

Implying it's not... ffs there is a documentary explaining all about it, giving you names all a lot of details, google it lazy bastard

Back in my darker days, I saw a collection of photos that were labeled “14 year old tied down in trailer and raped.”
It was real, and she ended up on the news. They murdered her after a session. I will never forget that face, it changed me as a person.

Wait didnt that begin with Jason Aldean torturing that poor guy in his hotel room?

I saw some Syrian dude getting jabbed in the head repeatedly with a bayonet over 8 minutes whilst he was still alive. Shit made me cringe.

is pic related?
>>If so makes sense she is a beaut

Id buy a trailer just for her

We're actually really far when it comes to simple AI.
Simple AI is all that is needed to cause massive chaos to the world and how it works at present simply because our society is a monolithic mess at all levels. Nobody understands the ramifications of simple decisions any more. nobody has a clue how the global economy works any more. It's an entity out of control almost of its own free will. It's a disaster.
But an AI with advanced pattern matching and datasets that an it can process in mere seconds that could take a human many years, it has become very scary indeed.
We don't need AI that can understand abstract concepts. All we need is pattern matching to cause a massive shift in society at its core.
Big Data is very fucking scary in what it can do.
It can predict people very accurately these days. It can also influence said people very easily. Simple folks are open to suggestion if the message is along their kind of ways of thinking. These tend to fall in to very discrete groups based on a persons persona. These have all been mapped out by psychologists for decades and well studied. Advertisers use this all the time to influence people.
It could be used to cause chaos on the stock markets, if it hasn't already been used.
We have computers spitting out mathematical proofs that humans can't even verify. Computers designing medicine, designing materials.
At the present time, visual information in legal situations is now worthless. AI can create scenes that experts can't verify as real or fake.

I say this as a person that actually researches and does this sort of shit for fun
Simple shitty chat bots are nothing.
Full-on pattern matching algorithms and huge datasets are powerful and dangerous.

Everybody has "death anxiety", humans and the rest of the animals too. However, why don't you just stop watching those videos?

i think the most disturbing thing ive seen was the video of a guy getting shot in the face with a shotgun by isis but his head didnt explode the insides of his head just got jumbled up and he looked like a poorly made clay figure made by a 5 year old. shit still gives me shudders just thinking about it

Reminded me of a video where a reporter was in a battlefield.
He went to stand up and a soldier shotgunned him right to the chest
However, said soldier was between the camera and the reporter for the most part, all you saw was a bunch of blood explode out from his chest.

pussy

I once watched a video of a couple having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

ITS A BIG BLACK NIGGER!

There was this old video of this couple, and the girlfriend was filming the guy fuck the corpse of another girl in the bathtub

for me it was cp. I find them worse than gore or torture videos.

For me it's the Kyle Dinkheller video.

It isn't the worst in terms of fucked up situations or gore, but it's the only one that's stuck with me for years.

state your point. both content is people undergoing physical violence.

The videos that guy made tricking girls into bondage then laying them into a tub and filling it with concrete. The fear in their faces when they realized they were going to die, it gave me the strangest boner.

Not the user you replied to, but i just realized for the first time in my life that 2003 is already 15 years ago. Feels like it's only about 5 years ago.

>mfw still kissless virgin

I thought it was really good

I still feel empathie with children

Nice dubs.

Also pls no. It was so shit. Even re-reading it makes me cringe.
I should have just saved it in a file for later work and wrote down notes on fake stories to make up and junk.
My headache and impatience got the better of me.
Writing a story of worth in a post or twos length and not sounding shit is a rather tall task.

I watched that till the end. Could hear her parents yelling for her in the background as the sun went down.

That was hilarious