Hey guys, I just wnated to share with you this really cool youtube channel I found! It's full of funny pranks...

Hey guys, I just wnated to share with you this really cool youtube channel I found! It's full of funny pranks, and it's growing every day. Hope you guys like it.
Haha.
I *know* you guys will like it. ;)

youtube.com/channel/UCP_eLy9aQAO9ixmqOOeCg5w/about?sub_confirmation=1#socialblade

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1507/66/1507665752957.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
dailymotion.com/video/x642fc3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Um, you do realize we can tell you're pushing your own channel, right?

reported for spam

Dudes, no! :-( it's not even my channel and I'm not spamming. I'm just trying to help out there channel!

Not really trying very hard are you?

ok fine but I'm not really "spamming" since I'm not a robot (I had to check that didn't I) and I'm just trying to grow my channel.

>legalize zoophilia

Dafuq?

>doesn't realize that humans can spam things also

making a meme out of pushing your shitty channel doesn't make it less retarded. We can obviously see your icon in the top right of the browser, and we can see the creator studio button. I'm disliking every video on the channel to discourage this sort of shit.

He also apparently doesn't realize he should close his other tabs before he spams...

>Hung Black Studs

This is so damn fake and gay.

I don't know about fake, but it sure as shit is gay!

Don't even click this faggot's link, they set it up to auto-sub if you click the link. Reporting the channel to youtube because this is 100% against their TOS.

It's only spam is it's automated.

It's just fantasy sights. I'm not earlly into that stuff. !!
>:(

>ITT
OP got yall to PA becuase this kid stole his 6th grade gf.

Dumb fake shit kys

we lad... You really need to learn to get comfortable with your own preferences. So you're a mudshark twink! Don't be shy Own it!

nah, the image isn't edited, I checked it and the screenshot was pasted and saved exactly as-is. It's either their channel or they share the computer with the channel owner.

>irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
Fuck off, else mailspam would be ok, also Sup Forums tos will ban you for a month for your post.

OP is hoping for a raid, what kind of dumb are you ?

bait fucking off yourself.

Guys please don't get me banned! Last time I did everyone at the shop couldn't get on. I don't want to have to use data I'm on prepay!

>Too hard
It is nice when people are underage

OP here
Hahahaha I fooled all of you guys! I just wanted you to hate on his channel because fuck cash out Cody haha he's a faggot! XD

>OP wants to get banned from Sup Forums
>OP posts sub link, so wants to get filtered for autoban
I ask you imposter, why is he doing something stupid like this?

Uh huh. We already knew this.

>>OP posts sub link, so wants to get filtered for autoban
how good is the autoban though? I mean, clearly OP is still here.

Weird right, its almost like OP did all of this intentionally as a joke or something

>how good is the autoban though? I mean, clearly OP is still here.
Autoban is something the mods do at the end of the day. They add a string to a list and whenever someone posts that string they get autobanned for at least a day. If OP wanted to destroy that cannel he would start several threads over some weeks and not only one. So pretty much fail, it will be a one time post.

Huh...

Best example is the tumblr snapchat bot website, posting their links got and prolly still gets you banned.

go die faggot

Yeah, I didn't like the image so I got rid of it. You can led this thread die now

No. It stays so we can further point out your shame.

lmao dumbass

Can you please delete? Thanks.

Hm?

You want me to delete this picture here? ^

The original picture of the thread that you deleted after you realised how stupid you were?

The picture you deleted after other anons called you out for spam advertising?

No.

You really are too young for this website, aren't you?

hacked ur shit faggot

dont fuck with the Sup Forums army >:((

Fuck, you supported him. That youtube grief is long fixxed and makes him invulnerable to most reports the next weeks. Was that necessary?

hahahaha, you fell for it? jesus christ Sup Forums has truly been overrun by underage faggots

i used the inspect tool you dumbass.

I mean... I feel like I've already wasted too much of my precious earthly minutes on this, but... Okay...

It does look like a classic "Joe job" or "reverse personal army" request.

I mean Jesus, look at these tab names:

>groom boys for sex
>legalize zoophilia
>repeal the first amendment
>hung black studs
>black bull iso white...
>why we need feminism
>why pepe is racist

This absolutely smacks of fakery. But then you've got this one...

>supersport tweakers for...

Oddly specific. One of his videos (yes, I went to his channel, but I sure as shit didn't sub) was called "My supersport" or something like that. His other tabs are fairly innocuous. In fact, they look like IT-related links. "VB.Net" is a programming language. I doubt this kid is a programmer. So what gives?

Old computer? Shared computer? But if so, why would he have bookmarked the "black bull" and "pepe is racist" links for someone else to find? Is he just that inept?

And the little thumbnail of himself in the top right, and creator studio links below? This sure makes it look like it's really him. If it's a fake, it's a damn good one!

This is either intentionally ambiguous, or a prime example of Poe's Law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Final verdict? I'm genuinely stumped.

Faggot, are you stupid? Html shit is Sup Forums 101. I wanted to encourage him to post more threads. Thanks for that, you fucking idiot, enjoy your daily youtube spam.

Haha ya right

Well maybe we should just ignore him either way.

OP here, thanks guys! This has been very informative.

dailymotion.com/video/x642fc3