Where would one theoretically find a prostitute?

where would one theoretically find a prostitute?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/u/sidestepca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In a hypothetic brothel

how do u know if it's a honeypot or not

On the end of a cock

Which country you in op. Here in uk we have an excellent site called adultwork for hookers

USA

Adultwork does have a usa option but dont think its very populated. Try visiting adultwork.com .

Isnt craigslist full of hookers in the US?

Is your mom home?

craigslist is almost 100% bots and the obviousness of it concerns me. If I was a cop trying to lure johns online craigslist seems like the place to start.

Let me tell you now that if you are paranoid then fucking a hooker wont be a fun experience. My first hooker there was a guy just outside the door taking calls while i was fucking. Often get the phone ring or doorbell go when visiting a hooker...always makes you a little nervous.

OP Your IP has been associated with the Reddit username "SidestepCA"

More information can be found here: reddit.com/u/sidestepca

Reply "[A33&}}

lol god dammit it's always the input sanitization that fucks my shit up. anybody got experience using PRAWN and Python3 to scrape Reddit API's?

Queuing up behind your Mum, your sister and your hideous girlfriend, in the local VD clinic.

Your moms house

what are you doing

USA reno, nevada
Europe. brothel
Thailand. everywhere

I built an API scraper that cross references Sup Forums originating IP's with reddit usernames that have matching IP's. It deanonymizes Sup Forums in most cases

HahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha

How are you getting the IPs?

On the streets

Try the worst part of town by streetlights. But there is a higher chance of STDs if you get one there.

They're actually hashed along with the current unix epoch and salted by the post number. You can derive it with BASH in less than 7 lines.

I don't really buy that. Why would that hash be included in the API to begin with and why would they not use a secure salt?

Post the script then

It's returned as the post ID. Dont' believe me, download POSTMAN and check for yourself.

What's my IP?