/éire/

Agent Maki Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensinformation.ie/en/housing/local_authority_and_social_housing/applying_for_local_authority_housing.html
citizensinformation.ie/en/housing/losing_your_home/housing_options_for_homeless_people.html
hollywood-spy.blogspot.ie/2017/01/michael-fassbender-still-working-on.html
store.steampowered.com/app/512060/Stay_Stay_Democratic_Peoples_Republic_of_Korea/
youtube.com/watch?v=COL0HdY6GcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Received an odd letter with "confidential" written on it in pen, was a bit apprehensive.

Turns out it's my blood results. If only my doctor's handwriting was legible. Annoyingly the significant word is the only one I can't decipher. I think it says "worrying" though.

post a picture of it

That's the word.

Could be normal either I guess. The nurse told me to make an appointment either way.

Just popping in to say I fucking despise knackers, Romanians, niggers and muzzies.

I wish doctors would just type everything like my old GP used to. The only thing he ever handwrote was his signature.

>enter a /brit/ thread because the OP pic was interesting
>people talking about sex, gfs, social events for almost the entire thread
why is /brit/ such a normalfag general? is it actually full of normalfags or are they all just pretending to be like that? either way, few other national generals are anything like it.

why can't it be more like our cozy haven of autism?

/britfeel/ seems more up your alley

>tfw no average irish gf

How do people do it lads?

do what?

>why is /brit/ such a normalfag general?
It's too fast, that's the main reason it's like what it is now, the current thread just hit the bump limit in an hour. As the other user said they've split into other threads across the site too like /brit/feel and /brit/pol. It might be more cosy if they split into other generals, but that would shit the catalog up more, that won't be possible until /cunts/ is made.

Why do Brits love Sup Forums so much?
I don't get it

I think it's because they're the largest country or group of people who normally post here who don't have their own chan, so they just spread /brit/ threads here.

Life.

There was one though, it was closed down.

That was years ago though, I think it closed down about 8 years ago, Sup Forums on Krautchan was initially /uk/ too but it turned into Sup Forums as it attracted a lot of people who wanted to speak English and became Sup Forums.

Post the context and full sentences and i might be able to tell you.
Why are you getting your bloodstream tested anyway?

Hypothetically, if someone had no money, what would be the best and safest way to run away from a home shared by a person that may or may not be a dangerous psychopath? Hypothetically.

I managed to Google them and it turns out that they actually are normal which is bizarre and worrying since the symptoms I have from the illness I was testing for are persisting and worsening.

My doctor isn't usually very receptive to my worries and with those results will be outright dismissive so dunno what I can do.

You go to your local housing authority and apply for emergency accommodation but it's, depending on your circumstances, highly unlikely that you'd qualify. Your have to be at risk. Would help if you're young too.

citizensinformation.ie/en/housing/local_authority_and_social_housing/applying_for_local_authority_housing.html

This is probably a better link.

citizensinformation.ie/en/housing/losing_your_home/housing_options_for_homeless_people.html

Roll around in a coal bunker first and tell them you're fleeing Syria.

hollywood-spy.blogspot.ie/2017/01/michael-fassbender-still-working-on.html

I don't think we can bring the Irish language back to how it was lads, seems impossible.

The Clash of Civilizations chapter 8 lads

as long as i live my life without the s*xon speech sullying my tongue, that's fine by me.

Make all children's programming through Irish and Junior and Senior Infants taught entirely in Irish might work, but they'd still be using English to talk to everyone else.

I don't really see the point though in reviving it or forcing people to learn it.

>Junior and Senior Infants taught entirely in Irish might work
why stop there?
why not have every school be a gaelscoil? it'd certainly give people the knowledge of the language, even if usage wasn't guaranteed. and the state could easily strongly encourage usage if knowledge existed simply by removing english's official status

/dire/

I met a Romanian once, he was sound. He made it very clear he wasn't a gypsy though.

>I don't really see the point though in reviving it
Yeah like, why would you ever want to see Irish spoken in Ireland?

>see Irish spoken
>see spoken

>I don't understand the continuous past tense

We already speak English.

I do but I was just taking the opportunity to be overly pedantic because I someone did that same thing to me many years ago and I'm still mad so I thought I'd feel smug if I did the same thing to you. It did not make me feel better, in fact I feel far worse. I apologise for being so petty.

Wow I did not know that

So why do you want to see Irish spoken in Ireland?

>Why would you want to see German spoke in Germany?
>Why would you want to see Polish spoken in Poland?

Stupid Clondalkin rats

And here I was thinking you were getting HRT for transitioning, user.

Mentally in a really tough spot. Feel like I'm losing control and my life is going to end soon because I lack self control.

What's the problem?
Talk to your GP/therapist.

say that to my face not online see what happens

Heading to Clondalkin right now with the pest control.

If you have to go to Clondalkin can you go to Tyrrelstown too?

Just end it all Seamus, your life is meaningless.

Seamus? More like Shameus because you've disgraced your family and that's all they think when they see you

lol

>German wan bring those rock sugars that were all the rage in the 90's to my house party
>Gives them to everyone as we take a shot of vodka, gargle and swallow
>Some thick cunt decides to snort it as it'd "BE COOL"
>He is crying for an hour and his face is fucking red as a ruby

On scroll today lads. My life is fairly good and I have a ton of psychiatric support but idk I feel a total impending sense of doom and dissociation.
Be grand lads just bottle it up and live in misery like most hardened Irish men. See ye in my 50's.

On a roll* .
Fucking auto correct.
>Phoneposting.

who else here is hyped for Sweetness in the Belly?

Catholic unionist here to remind you that Ireland will never be united.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

never say never, but it wont be happening any time soon

wish the media would shut up about it

>impending sense of doom and dissociation.
Drugs do that, yeah.

>being a Catholic Unionist
Turbo-cucked

store.steampowered.com/app/512060/Stay_Stay_Democratic_Peoples_Republic_of_Korea/
Ah yes
the oul' visual novel

Christ lads it's been raining all day, this is highly comfy. Nice cup of tea, the window open, listening to the rain patter and the birds chirp.

company I returned my PSU to for repair sent it back just a few hours later lads, worried

could be Dutch work ethic or they've decided to Jew me and say it was user caused damage and not doa

Implying I'm a drug addict.

>walk outside at noon
>cloudy out
>first thing to hit me is a warm wind
so it begins

r8

pure boiling
I'd never be able to survive in America, it's too hot

watching toy story on rte
want to FUCK andy's mammy

Proto gf cancelled our date tonight. It's over isn't it?

ye

Who?

Fuck off normalfag

What's with people and wanting to cum inside older women? Is it a domination thing?

Been wanking to a lot of NTR mom doujins lately, not mother/son shit though, more like friend's mother.

Hello lads. Home from work. Rate youtube.com/watch?v=COL0HdY6GcY

Who's watching the memevison soon?

Why do so many people want to please their MAMMY ITT?

I have a fetish for "friend's mam" shit because back in the day my old friend had a really hot mother that would tease me all the time

Wouldn't cross the road for it t b h

It sucks not giving a fuck about Eurovision and then having it contaminate most of my favorite boards

Two of the biggest autists in my secondary school now have girlfriends. I mean they were chris-chan level autistic, PROPER REEEE autism and they had to have special quiet rooms and stuff and they were just super weird and annoying. They're not even good looking.
One went off to join a christian cult. The other idk but they both have gf's now.
What did I do wrong, /eire/?

You clearly need to be more autistic

HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHA

ARE YOU DUMB NIGGERS STILL POSTING ON THIS BOARD?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I, HOWTH, GUARDIAN OF IRELAND AND ALL THE GAELIC REALMS, HAVE MOVED ON WITH MY LIFE WHILE YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS ARE STILL MAKING "MEMES" AND TALKING ABOUT BOIPUCCIS. FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS.

FUCK TOMMY, THE SHIT-EATING FAGGOT. FUCK ELLEN, THE ANOREXIC CUNT. FUCK JAGGY, THE FAT TUMBLR CUNT. FUCK ALL YOU NIGGERS. FUCK YOU ALL.

I AM COMING FOR YOU ALL. THE WHITE RACE WILL RISE UP AND I WILL SMITE YOU ALL. CANT WAIT.

It's called being outgoing m8.

Sitting inside all day watching anime won't get you anywhere, no matter how good your social skills are.

>What did I do wrong, /eire/?
You weren't autistic enough to attract the autist gfs and not normal enough to attract the normie gfs.
>Sitting inside all day watching anime won't get you anywhere
Lies.

>It's called being outgoing m8.
Yeah basically.
>itting inside all day watching anime won't get you anywhere, no matter how good your social skills are.
I don't sit inside all day. I work....and then sit inside all day. Fug u.
>You weren't autistic enough to attract the autist gfs.
Le wrong generation or uh... le wrong neurotype

its not even july or august yet

not enjoying the eurovision

Why would you ever watch the eurovision? It's like watching fucking big brother or something. Don't be a loser.

>UK singer singing in American accent
kek and all the Brit flags talking about cultural hegemony because all the songs are in English

People with long hair are more Irish than people with short hair.

>Catholic unionist
Possibly the most cucked thing I've ever heard of, short of actual cuckolding.

Clearly, the discrimination which was in no small part the basis of secessionist sentiment is mostly gone.

Idiots claiming a border threatens peace don't understand the reasons for the shit in the north.

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll kill this Swissyank for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad lad. Not like going down ta Dublin to heem Trinity and Howth. This Swissyank, lives with his Mum in Chicago. Never leaves the house, never leaves his room even. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your posters, get all your gimmicks back. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, lads. I'll find him for three, but I'll kill him, and shag him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want /eire/ to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, post on /brit/ the whole summer. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no m8s, there's just too many autists on this board. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the bollocks, the whole damn thing.

Swissyank isn't the threat to this general that he once was. Nor is there any imminent threat of this general dying.

excellent post
fun fact: cutting a man's hair without his permission was punishable by a fine of two cows in ireland

the general has gone to shit though

Evilanne?

how many scars does /éire/ have?
i've got four, two from injections and two from accidents
r8 my most recent one.

This is cringe desu. I do have scars on my thigh from when I cut some stuff into it while high but now its healed and hard to see. Looks a bit like stretchmarks.

i got the one on my arm like a month and a half ago when a fella was passing me a sheet of metal to cut it. i had welding gloves on, but was only wearing a t-shirt. it cut me like a centimeter above the gloves, sm h.
it didnt hurt much and i thought it was just a scrape but then it started bleeding like crazy lol

*cringes*

thoughts on the snoop dogg weeaboo timeline?

my dick smells