Not loli thread? Time to change it

Not loli thread? Time to change it

please continue while we trace your ip

We have these pics everyday.

>being this much of a newfag

>what is an fbi maymay
Well maymay'd m'friend.

some faggots are serious about saying shit like that, was written in a way that didnt give off its irony. If it had any.

Yea, but who cares (((them))).

I created this thread... I don't like childs :v
I just like 2D hentai, i'm a femanon, pls stop :v

you think i care?

No, bc all of you don't think correctly. It's the first and the last time I post something here.
I just wanted to share something, you don't care, it's okay.

you won't post anymore? easy win for me.

click on the checkbox next to your initial/op post then click on delete on the bottom right

I don't see anything ;-;
Next my initial there's nothing...
Look.. This post will disappear, why don't you ignore it?

I doubt he's actually tracking your ip

because i don't like that you are a femanon. worst thing a human can become. worse than hitler!

and then you top it by saying you like loli

It's autumn. summerfag go back to school

Do you even know how many people hitler killed? How can you say that this is worse than him. You have no respect for the survivors or family's of the survivors.

i doubt he killed anyone with his own hands. so comparison still stays. your actions and his actions are the thing that actually kills people

and yes. being on any axis of extremism. here feminism is the same fucking shit

No, but it was his actions that killed people, had he not given those orders, those people would not have died.

and yours don't? are you that fucking blind?

No, my actions don't kill people, and as a matter of fact, partly.

Stop taking the bait! user is definitly a newfag/troll

you are fucking dense. even my actions and i am by far the normalishist normalfag you could find kill people by the day. and even add to the total kill count of 7.5 billion in the next 100 years.

but yeah. keep telling lies to yourself

Puffy vulva

I know he's a newfag, but I'm really fucking stubborn.

where are the chubby lolis?

I'm sorry dumbfuck, but my actions are very minimal, to the point where they could have not killed anybody. At most, I decided to buy and cook a steak when I was 12

so basically you ain't working, you ain't commuting, you ain't participating in any money/tax system on this fucking world

yes right... except you have internet. you sure are

and NO not only your taxes kill people

How do my taxes kill people? And I do have a job, just that it's harmless, and literally can't kill anybody, I create building layouts.

wtf are you two going on about? Loli is love, Loli is life. Hitler did nothing wrong.No one can track you by posting pictures. Post loli or gtfo

you think donating a dollar can save a child for a month. but you fail to see how donating your income via taxes to the killing machine of your country doesn't take lives?

yes... retarded you are

no one is stopping you or anyone else from posting thread relevant content. it's just that you are mad that no one actually gives a fuck and i and that other idiot are bumping a lost thread

You two are talking nonsense, people throw around "newfag" a lot these days, but you two epitomize it. Go back to school.

fuckin disclaimer

i had never noticed that before

Where can i find loli doujins

I am assuming user is too busy logging our IPs than to post.

sadpanda

More?

Anyone still lurking?

still here

no. only shit quality so far. no point in waiting 8 hours for something good

Yep

define "good"

good is:
romance
love
my penis getting hard

Heres some quality shit extra for you

>

that's horse dung. sage in options field for that dung

Ah. Cant really help ya there. I take my loli's lewd and screwed.

I know. That was the joke. Funny aint I?

This is legal in the US where this server is located. Maybe you should not be here since it is illegal in your country.

Different user here.
-cute stuff
-nothing overly sexualized
- pic quality something like

good one. mega upload/kim dot com is being prosecuted under us law. he is a fuckin alien in us law.

good one. google and microsoft have to keep data us law conform on servers in other parts of the world

Their servers are not in the US but he is a US citizen. Therefore they can prosecute him based on the laws of the country the servers he uses are in. Just get out if you can't handle the LOLI heat.

like this user?