Anyone else feel that because of the growing racial tensions in the 2010s...

Anyone else feel that because of the growing racial tensions in the 2010s, society no longer allows people of different races/ethnicities/cultures to interact?

I used to love taking in different cultures and varieties in life. But these days, it feels like simply being in the same presence as someone different from you will only cause trouble. One of you can make the other really uncomfortable by just being within earshot. Or some accidental, unintentional miscommunication can have huge reprecussions -- potentially ruining each other's lives. Or differences in cultures and background can make basic communications difficult, leading them to be interpreted as hostile. Or other people will see two members from a different group interacting with each other, and hence judged harshly enough that their careers and reputation can be on the line (I've been noticing this a lot lately). Or how either parties now seem so opposed to being in the same place as a member from a different group, they're willing to become violent. Or people you remember, from long ago, as being really on board with equality and anti-racism/anti-sexism, now have grown bigoted and harbouring some kind of white supremacist or misogynistic leanings (another thing I've noticed lately).

What happened to this world where just acknowledging the existence of a different race, gender, culture, sexuality, etc. can have so much consequence?

cnn

Niggers werent shot when they were misbehaving.
Now people defacto blame whites for every little problem in the world, and MSM KIKES are supporting this behavior.
Pre 1900's they would have just been lynched in the public square for all niggers to see and know we werent taking shit, but now there are race laws in place that prevent that from happening.
What we need now is a nigger cleaning in the USA(they are only 13% of the population). Cut them down to 1% and see how they act then

>kill only 1 in 8 Americans
careful with that edge, rightfagget

>society
You do realize you're talking to people from all over the world with all sorts of different cultures, right? No, I don't feel that at all. Then again, I have no idea where you live. If you're in South Africa, yeah, I totally get it.

>kill only 1 in 8 Americans
Its actually 1 in 12 rounded

>12% = 1 in 12
No. F in 6th grade math for you.

>Then again, I have no idea where you live.
Murica.

Know how you feel OP.

Now imagine that you're a combat veteran from Iraq who served with blacks, mexicans, and asians. Imagine you would have risked your life to save theirs in combat.

Fast forward a year or two after deployment.

You see those same people you served with call for the death of whites and your white culture.

Thats what I had happen to me, the biggest knife sticking out of my back.

I was a combat medic who would have given my life to save theirs. And how do they repay my dedication and comradere?

They slap me and every other white veteran out there.

I'll NEVER forgive the non-whites for doing that to me and the other white veterans. I loved them like family and they sold me out.

I can't think of a better reason to become a white nationalist after that.

And you know whats going to happen to the white liberals in ANTIFA and BLM?

The non-whites are going to gather them up and put them in death/slave camps forever.

This is IF the left wins the coming Civil War.

If the non-whites behave the same way non-white servicemen and veterans then yes. This will happen.

Basically the short answer is, the people pushing hardest for multiculturalism proved that it doesn't work. The progressive left initially wanted everyone to live together peacefully with equal rights and opportunities under the law, and for the most part that was achieved in the United States. However, once it was achieved, the progressive left decided that equal opportunity and status under the law wasn't enough, that everyone was entitled to the same quality of life regardless of circumstances or effort.

Basically, what we have now is a culture where people who aren't particularly victims of anything have developed victim complexes which they believe are their automatic right due to group membership rather than personal experiences. Whites, particularly males, are automatically the "oppressors" in this scenario, again based entirely on group membership rather than individual attitudes and actions.

The end result has been a dramatic increase in hostility between identity groups. Literally the only people surprised by any of this are the progressive left, and not surprisingly at all, they blame racism and white people.

The leftists will probably let it happen, or commit ritual suicide to show their ultimate dedication to the cause of ending White privilege. There will be interracial breeding programs where White women are made to have sex with Black men until they have at least one non-White child in order to expedite the end of racism. Shit like that.

I think it's hard with diametrically opposing cultures. Ones that really step on each others feet.

Then you have people like some of the posters in this thread who for the sake of either edge, anger, or fear, oppose things they aren't fully comfortable with. Easy enough to just let these people die out but they breed like rats and someone's life is always going to be shitty, and generally they'll blame everyone but themselves. From Racists to generally uninformed people, it's easier to place the blame for you problems at someone else's feet, and why not the feet of someone who's' different and "weird"?

Finally you have the other end of that spectrum which is the equally raging sjw. This one is tough because none of the can decide on what's bad and what isn't. Some scream white washing, while others scream cultural appropriation. Something in them wants to be angry at something, maybe they're frustrated about something unrelated and then seeing some social injustice is just that individual persons final straw.

Perspective is a fucking tough thing to grapple but everyone needs to start seeing things from others perspectives.

>no mis-gendering someone isn't a big deal. Nobody be a dock about it and move on unless one of the two people starts making a scene. It's a simple mistake like getting your name wrong. Calm the shit fuck down

>no the football players aren't protesting the flag/soldiers. Honestly you don't give a shit either, you just want to be mad. Understand where they're coming from and WHAT they're protesting and if you still aren't for it, oh well.

Now bring on the trolls and "giant meteor for 2020"

It seems the propaghanda have finally done it's work overthere in America. And it's slowly starting to influence the rest of the world as well.

It's because this generation is so much on social media and takes the internet and television too seriously, the decline of society came with the technological boom of the 90's very slowly.

>And you know whats going to happen to the white liberals in ANTIFA and BLM?
>The non-whites are going to gather them up and put them in death/slave camps forever.
No, they're not.

But they're definitely going to toss them out and treat them like the enemy, no matter how much work they did for them.

It's called growing up. You can see things as they are, instead of just how you want them to be. Nothing has changed.

So you'd say that a group of mass hoarding white and black people aren't oppressing the extremeties of society ? That it's their "right" to inherit over half the worlds fortune because someone has "worked hard for it" ?

Let's take lego as an example, how have they worked hard in their lives, the inheritors, when all they've ever done since 2010 is cut down on the workforce and replace them with robots and outsource ?

Seriously, their granddad would turn in his grave if he saw what they're doing to that company

You're still projecting your values, morals, and beliefs onto the non-whites.

They do not think like you and I.

Look at what they're doing to whites in South Africa.

>oppressing the extremeties of society

Nigga what?

>here's your "extremities".

Wow, there was someone who was short of an argument

t. butthurt about legos for some reason

fuck off, commie. People start companies for the same reason people like me go to work and people like you sit around waiting for government checks to come in the mail: self interest. Nobody is going to create a huge amount of wealth because they want to make share it with a bunch of complete strangers, they create it initially for themselves and secondarily to pass it down to their children.

I'm inclined to agree with you to some extent that automation is killing manufacturing jobs, but it's not anywhere near as big a problem as you think. Excessive government regulation and union rules have made it largely unprofitable to manufacture goods in Western nations so companies move their factories overseas. Companies are in business to make a profit, if you take away profit as a motivator they simply move their operation to a place where they can make a profit, or they shut down because there's no point in continuing to operate at a loss. Put down your bong and educate yourself a little on some basic economic concepts before you start bitching about how fucked up the system is.

Race-baiting should be ignored from any direction or side.

'Multiculturalism' itself did not fail, it was the progressive policies ignoring the realities of it. They fetishized 'minorities', the 'other', and 'self flagellation' to the point where they began reinacting perverted colonialist narratives.

Noble savages and white saviors.

When immigration policies have more to do with politics, votes, and keeping exploitative economic systems going than actual 'multiculturalism' things will end badly. You can't expect to give the black community (or any community) welfare, handouts, and affirmative action, while at the same time promote destabilization of the families (benefits for single mothers, more kids, 3 strike policies), promoting joblessness (short term welfare payout vs long term gains from working up through job market), and demanding all 'poor, hungry, tired' immigrants entrance who further take away jobs and welfare from others.

Propaganda runs this stupid show. Many blacks have been cut out of opportunity because of all of these things, but it is much easier to virtue signal for their votes and tell them that the 'whites' have been insidiously plotting all this shit for years.

Funny thing is that it is true, it's just that the so-called 'allies', 'progressives', 'democrats', 'activist policy think tanks', and so on are actually the whites that are 'plotting' against the blacks. Be it what some call the 'soft-bigotry of low expectations', serious underlying racial fetishes, quasi-religious adherence to marxist/frankfurt school/intersectional doctrines, or just evil.

Divide and conquer, bro. Divide and conquer. Know your real enemy.

Multiculturalism doesn't work

The South African situation is a growing problem.

But on the other hand there are success stories with 'multiculturalism' in Africa as well. It just takes actual thinking and policy grounded in human reality.

Closely related to SA's anti-white rhetoric was that of Zimbabwe and Mugabe some years back. Mugabe cast out the white farmers of Zimbabwe for their 'colonial' history and 'crimes' against the blacks. No doubt some bad shit has gone down, but the result of his policies were that Zimbabwe's food supply and parts of their economy pretty much collapsed because of it. These white farmers mostly oversaw large operations and in general had more technology and means than the more typical small time farmer. But the oppressor had to go or die.

Neighboring Zambia, however, used this opportunity. They offered refuge for the white farmers and gave them land for their operations. They sought to help strengthen their economy and food supply with the white knowledge and workforce. In very short order Zambia began producing a surplus of food. This was not solely because of the white farmers (Zambia has less corrupt govt, started spending wayy more $$ on agriculture than most), but they have decidedly played a strong hand in it. Bringing their technology, know-how, and international connections to the table has allowed Zambia to further strengthen their food production capabilities and diversify crops so that small time black farmers are able to grow more cash crops which bring in more money for them and the nation.

Meanwhile Zimbabwe begs Zambia for food.

Living with people that hate you has gone out of style.

Niggers have shown the white people how nice it is to say racist things all the time.
So now white people just call it like they see it now.
Pissing the groids off even more.

All of these are well and good but it should also be remembered that another group of 'niggers' took in the white farmers to the benefit of their nation and both races.

Here's a more credible argument for you.

Shouting for equal outcome for a class based society will destroy freedom in this country that is on the brink of a loss for individual freedom.

Here's some questions:

Why can't people be responsible for their own actions?

Why do we continue to tell women that they are oppressed and is held back by some invisible threat? Just look at Judge Judy, who worked hard and became a tv icon because she didn't fall prey to this outlandish claim.

Why is it alright to call out what someone said without any context?

Why is it ok to shout that men are sexist and then implement ideas on how to oppress them?

Why is it ok to fight racism by being racist against white people?