B/ros this poison will ruin your brain cells.. quit smoking and you'll notice the difference

b/ros this poison will ruin your brain cells.. quit smoking and you'll notice the difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/u/sidestepca
wantsdate.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I replaced it with aspartam and seems to be worse than weed+sugar combo when it comes to concentration.

Found you!
reddit.com/u/sidestepca
This is an automated response.

Can you give me shit you solve captcha with? It's boring to do that.

School is poison, Soda is poison, Drugs are poison, medicine is poison.. religion is poison
everything is poison

Listen to me. Don't come up with the usual trash talk. I'm not demanding that you stop. Be a man

I still love weed, the way it tastes and the feel of being high, but I've cut way back. I struggle with depression and smoking marijuana all day allows you to ignore the fact that you're being a fucking loser and not doing anything with your life. It can do great things, but like everything in life moderation is key. Now that I really only smoke a little bit on the weekends it's not only more effective when I do smoke, but I've gotten a job and am really getting my life together.

Tl;Dr weed is fine but is a depressant, and should only be used in special occasions

I smoke weed when I feel depressed and it makes me happy.. so idk about that

Okey, I'm swtiching to meth, like real man do...

is this real?

Just got a half for $120. It just walked in the door. Smells great.

This is funny. Weed is amazing and I smoked it from 14-16 and graduated highschool at 16 so fuck you

This is what a sheep would say,
Could only imagine how horrible your work ethic is

Smoke weed every day
8 doobies to the face

i agree with you.
i was out of reality.. there was no pleasure in living.. i was a zombie my brain was so numb

I approve this extremist rant... none of us are perfect and relapse is highly likely but first foot forward keeps you safe. The first foot should be "I hate drugs and I will never poison my body" ... then when you make a mistake you are making it from a healthy place rather than having your 5th blunt of the day because ... "shieeeeetttt weed come from the earth" , or your 5th cheese burger because ... "Im on my gains"

Yes it'll fuck you up but after a long gap (2/3 months) it becomes absolutely necessary to smoke weed to unclog your brain.

I have a weird relation with weed and booze, I'd use one for months straight (4/5 months of every day smoking or everyday drinking) then quit cold turkey and go on a tolerance break for another few months. I feel that when I'm completely sober I hit a tipping point where I absolutely MUST unclogg my brain by either weed or booze and whichever i choose to consume I stick with it.

Long story short; both are garbage but so is life no matter how content rich or hot you are. Humans NEED a vice and both are good for you if you arent a complete nigger with lack of discipline to cold-turkey when you've had enough to a point where you hate yourself for being a stoner/boozer

Honestly Ive noticed a difference in people that smoke every day. Its like they arent all there when you are talking to them.. before when they never smoked you can have a decent conversation with someone.. now not so much. Weed has to have some long term effect.

IF you quit you will realize how stupid you have become. That's the only difference.

You are clearly inbred

antecdotal ... you also have a small penis . Your one data point is not a trend or even an example for others to live by ...

"smoke at 14 graduate highschool by 16 its that easy" .... you graduated but your bait needs work go back to Sup Forums high

Feeling depressed and having depression is very very different.

They are probably thinking about that bomb ass weed they just smoked and your lame ass conversations aren’t enough for them to stray their attention towards you

Agree with you on parts.
>be me
>started smoking daily at 19
>stopped smoking out of the blue for 5 months when I was 21.5 (no reason, just felt like a break) ((not true actually, i thought i was gonna be a pro enduro dirtbike rider, got mad into fitness and had a strict diet plan, that wasn't fun so I stopped))
>fast forward to last week, job im gonna get requires a drug test so I'm clean a week now

I dunno how to greentext. I do think I'll smoke again, but definitely won't go back to daily smoking.

I believe it's ok if you smoke every few month or even once a month. If you do it every few days of course it's leaving its damages. You also don't eat a bag of chips every few days.

waaaheyyyyy, I can greentext

I agree. Once in awhile is fine, but every day has to have some effect on you.

And I didn't even mentioned how harmful is the smoke to your lungs....

Please be a phone poster I think I just caught autism

Im saying even when they dont just smoke a blunt, they are still like that 24/7 (distant, not all there). I think smoking weed every day has an effect on how you think and talk is all if youre an every day smoker.

No I'm a German

>distant, not all there
never had this feel while smoking

Its suppose to be used for medical purposes. But people just use it for the high and not what its intended for. And if you said you dont wanna legalize weed, people jump at your throat. Its okay. Just keep smoking it and become retarded when you age.

t. fag who tried weed once, got too high, and now parades against it

its not just weed but weed covers the impulses to improve ..

its like this: weed takes money , weed takes time , weed sedates you (this might be good for artists)

if you dont practice you will lose skills weather you smoke weed or not. Stop working out , stop being social you will get worse.

Now add to that , weed sedating your desire to get better, costing you money so that you get economic pressures hurting your confidence, and in general being unhealthy for your lungs (unless you take eddibles).

So basically being a constant weed smoker is like living under extra gravity. Some people can overcome this. I think for the most part successful people are so busy that they dont have time to smoke.

Smoke weed but learn to stop so you can regain other skills and make the weed smoking a special reward. Your life and the weed will be better.

Everything in moderation

they jump at your throat because you are close minded, believing all the lies the antiweed preachers told you, do you ever think for yourself?

this

You don't need to be very bright to realize that.
There are thousands credible studies and researches about the effects of THC in your brain.

but...Pot heads like to live in that dimension where weed is amazing, it cures cancer and blablabla....

Not even trolling, I stopped smoking like 2 weeks ago and it's pretty nice

This

fucking true, weed makes me temporarily autistic
that's why I snort adderall XR and focalin to give me a mental edge

nah, its way more of a fun poison than alcohol

>only 8

fuckin amateur

Im thinking of everyone. Sorry i dont want something to be legalized that will make everyone walking zombies.

Weed=degenerate filth

This

I used to smoke, then I grew up

m o d e r a t i o n

o

d

e

r

a

t

i

o

n

Same... its okay to do it as a kid but once you reach past 25 and dont have medical problem its pretty sad if you keep smokin

But op life is pointless its not like I am drunk strung out on the streets, shouldn't all that be illegal then if it makes you non productive?

Dad smoked for about forty years and he's currently going through the processes of getting a loan to upgrade his business. I smoke every day and hold a full time job myself. Not sure what you guys have been smoking to make you all retarded, but if you stick to the high quality shit there's very few negative side effects of any at all.

not op but YHUH

VAPE

son... life has a point, and in that point you don't smoke weed every day. you must find the balance. don't turn yslf into a pot head.

Not when your job drug tests you :(

Slows it down and kills motivation, easily recoverable with a tolerance break.

Fake piss, quickfix worked for me and I keep a bottle on hand just in case. Expires in April.

Dude you massive retard weed isn't a depressant.

Losers will continue to be losers. It does not matter if they are smoking pot. IQ is not the only aspect of life that correlates with success.(Not sure if cannabis has been proven to reduce IQ or emotional intelligence) Hell the word success changes from person to person. Stop your “I don’t smoke therefore I’m better than you” nonsense. Every person around us has their own idea of purpose and you have no right to tell someone that they are making a poor choice unless they are directly impacting your ability to succeed in your mission of life.

sounds like a personal problem. I smoke everyday and still do what I need to do. Also love my job its what I always wanted to be in. I work IT good money and benefits all that jazz. What applies to you does not apply to everyone.

I quit for 2 weeks and im still retarded, just more stressed

Welcome to best sex dating site >>> wantsdate.com

Who is selling in 513?

iv not smoked for 1 month now, before that i was smoking everyday for 6 month, a bong is THE BEST way to start the day, no shit. il prolly start smokin around xmas time

It's cause yall smokin mids loaded with Eagle 20, Floramite, and Forbid.

havent smoked in 60+ days and wish I had been

Everyone's different, don't be a fag.
If you're a fuckup you'll stay a fuckup.

Works perfect for me. Helped me get out of my depressive rut, focus on work, motivation to branch out to a new career path, and with creativity. Some people's brains can't handle it though, and that's ok. But acting like everyone is the same and will handle it the same is some ass-backwards thinking.

indeed

Fr were all meant to die and i want to die so why not speed it up a little

I somewhat agree, stopped smoking 7 years ago and I don't have trouble remembering things anymore. I see the medicinal qualities it has and to me, it should only be sold legally as edibles