Tfw I Skype with some British chicks at night and here gunshots every few minutes cause UK gun laws are soooooooooo...

Tfw I Skype with some British chicks at night and here gunshots every few minutes cause UK gun laws are soooooooooo effective

stuff that didn't happen: the thread

Yeah what the fuck are you talking about mate I'm a Sup Forumsritfag and I live in London, legit don't think I've ever heard a gunshot.

Also, no-one on Sup Forums are "skyping chicks".

TL:DR GTFO / Fuck off and die

thats the sound of vaginas slamming shut when they hear your voice/see your face

get used to it

That's the shitty modded cars backfiring

Literally this. Lived in UK my whole life in different town's and cities and I've never once heard a gunshot.

OP is a bullshitting, mad gun freak

lol you took my reaction face op.

good on you

thats cars you autist fuck

I skype with two transgirls and one cis girl, but I'm gay so....

Shit British cars must really suck then.

You must of never lived in the ghetto then.

Survey says #1 answer

top kek

Must have*

Depends on where you live. If you live in a rough part of London, Manchester, Nottingham, or Liverpool it might not be all that rare.

I live in Hull and there are one or two shootings per year max (there are fuck loads of stabbings though).

They really are lax, to many consecutive governments to limp wristed to take action on any real issues. Everything in the UK is fucked, from social issues to laws to the economy. Absolute fucking free fall.

Can confirm lived in the shite end of Notts for a few years, muggings with knives are a daily occurance and shootings aren't rare

thank you for correcting him. "Must of" instead of "must have" and "Am going to" instead of "I'm going to" or "I am going to" are worse than cancer.

>here gunshots every few minutes
>here gunshots
>here

Someone seems self conscious over their country's faults and tries to demean others.
Because everyone knows that school shootings happen constantly in the UK

In the old days, kids used to take their guns to school, because they would go hunting before or after school. Guns aren't the problem.