Rekt

Rekt

No

that must be faked in some way. that thing would cause some kind if intestinal damage i would think

Nah, not fake. The infamous Mr Hands was able to take big horse dicks in the same way, before dying when he got a bit too cocky.

It's basically taking it oast the colon into the large intestine tract. Mr Hands died because the stallion breached large intestine where it turns and loops around the small intestine.

oast = past

Colonoscopy

>
>Nah, not fake. The infamous Mr Hands was able to take big horse dicks in the same way, before dying when he got a bit too cocky.

"...got too cocky"

>it's ok to take a dildo up your ass and into the large intestine

medfag here. Have seen several objects in large intestine past colon which have migrated too far to retrieve. > It is not fucking "OK"

Fucking white people

My sexual fantasy!

dear medfag

i have heard the prostate is the G spot for men, Ive always been paranoid about my bowel movements and diarrhea/ stool in blood etc.

there is no way putting stuff in your butt is good for you right? ive never worked up the balls to do it cause I just dont believe its harmless.

input?

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

Not a medfag but you can insert things into the rectum without doing damage. Getting a fucking buttplug though, for reals. They are designed to be soft and not have rough/sharp edges and they should have a flared base so you don't lose it up your ass.

Can confirm if you put anything in your ass your balls will instantly explode and you'll die

> 4th wave feminism

2nd

It satisfies a morbid curiosity. In the same way people like to watch jackass or funny bloopers, this is a tad bit more extreme

I wonder why this is reversed. She cheered because he came, odd that someone wanted to reverse the image.

Found it

Hey user,
You can put a lot of stuff up there no problem, just make sure it's not sharp, has an opening (like the top a bottle), or is degradable like those plastic things that fall apart after a while.
And you should be fine.
If you're that amazingly scared you could just put your finger in there, it's lot like it will fall of your hand and crawl into your ass never to come out.
The problem with things that can get lost in there is if they're so long that they go past (/into) the sigmoid colon, it's like your second anus. And you probably won't get anything past there by accident.

Forgot to mention that the prostate is only 1 - 2 inches / 2 - 5 cm deep, which is about 2 knuckles.

I still can't find my prostate thought. How excited would I have to be for it to swell up. Would I have to edge myself about 3 times before being able to feel it for sure?