/turnleft/ - NASCAR Cup Series Camping World 500 Race Thread

—1:30:00 p.m.: Driver/Crew Chief Meeting (Tent)
—3:00:00 p.m.: Driver Introductions
—3:30:00 p.m.: Intro Presentation of Colors: Luke Air Force Base Color Guard
—3:30:20 p.m.: Invocation by: PIR Chaplain, Ken Bowers
—3:31:00 p.m.: National Anthem: Dr. Jessie McGuire
—3:32:30 p.m.: Flyover by: (2) F-35’s – 62nd Fighter Squadron, Luke Air Force Base (Turn 3 to Turn 1)
—3:37:30 p.m.: "Drivers, Start Your Engines" by: Tamara Ward, Chief Marketing Officer for Camping World
—3:44:30 p.m.: Green Flag – Camping World 500 (312 Laps, 312 Miles) FOX

Stage 1: Ends on Lap 75
Stage 2: Ends on Lap 150
Final Stage: Scheduled to end on Lap 312

Race starts in 4.5 bongs at 1544 ET/1944 UTC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FOXSports/status/843227206281179137
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw3_R8VzphE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz8KXVGIzuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder

Wrong board m8

Anyone watching the big American muscle Goodwood race?

Will Kyle dump Logano on lap 1?

Who was in the wrong here

>he a good boy and dindu nuffin. he turnin' his life around n' shit.

Would rather have someone dump that faggot in the 3 car

>Austin Dillon has been parked by NASCAR for today's race following "Deliberate Contact" with Cole Custer under caution during Saturday's Xfinity series race

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

pls

Hey it me.

Kahne is racing well. I am content.

>twitter.com/FOXSports/status/843227206281179137

>things that happen in a busch race can get you parked
>things that happen in a cup race don't and will be used as advertising

hmm

I hate Austin Dillon as much as the next guy but it seems like his punishment is excessive and inconsistent with other penalties issued by NASCAR.

When is it ok to deliberately crash someone?

Who is the replacement driver? Does the team get one?

>20 to go
>late restart
>logano fell back early but has battled his way back to the lead late
>KyBu in 2nd
>KyBu dumps logano who spins into the pack and takes out 5 other cars
>KyBu wins
>tom logano confronts him in victory lane followed by the 22 crew
>massive fight
>kyle is injured in the fight
>cant race for half the season
>nascar bans fighting

>excessive
Nah...they should park those bitches for 4 races, imo. I have no problems with "fisticuffs", but using your car to intentionally wreck / damage somebody else should not be tolerated.

>inconsistent
That's true.

They parked Kenseth for taking out Logano, but didn't do a damn thing to jackass Nemechek when he blatantly took out Custer for the win in the truck series.

Dillon isnt parked you dumbasses

Tweet was from yesterday

please don't shame me you fucking libshit cuck

>karate kick!

>brave Cale taking on some thug Alabama Gang members

Nah. Kylel is on his "Second Strike" with his main sponsors, Mars and Interstate won't cover a season. Coach Gibbs would rather hold onto Mars than Kyle at this point. He won't wreck lelgano but he will make his life difficult.

I'd love to see it but I'd imagine Autism would be smart enough to try stay away from the SHR cars today cause I could totally see Tony saying it's fine for his drivers to dump him if he's starting shit and he'll deal with the officials hauler.

if something happens it will be near the end, i don't think he will wreck him like kenseth did

NUN ON ME BOYS

How come most accounts on NASCAR Twitter are actually good at Twitter except for NASCAR's Twitter itself?

It's like most team accounts get how to be clever and what their audience likes and NASCAR's Twitter page is in permanent "How do you do, fellow kids?" mode.

NASCAR is consistently inconsistent but parking that faggot is the right move. In the booth they were straight away calling it "using the car as a weapon" and that has no place anywhere.

NASCAR's twitter has been really shit this season. Not enough pictures, too many shitty tumblr-tier gifs and shitty content that links to their site. Teams and personalities have shit pretty much on lockdown, it's a stark difference in quality.

>tries to cut off Lagano
>gets spun out.
>gets pissy and throws a sucker punch.
>gets his ass kicked by pit crew.
>gets mad a Lagano even though it's his own fault

Fuck that faggot.

Apparently Logano brought Kyle the telemetry data trying to show him it wasn't his fault but Kyle refused to believe it

Because NASCAR corporate has hired a bunch of liberal arts college graduates in the vain belief that they can expand their audience.

Really? Then why haven't I been hired yet?

Logano tried to use the 2 car to block, but Bush wouldn't have any of it and just came down on the 22 regardless.

Are you a white male?

>used an entirely different person to block

t. kyle

24 WILL WIN

>the fix is in

>limp bizkit
>Jim Ross
We WWF now

Are you still considered white if you're a guinea?

He did.

Bush was high, Logano was low, and Kes was running the high line. Bush could either have slowed down to avoid Kes and get behind Logano, or he could have did what he did and just turn into Logano.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw3_R8VzphE

>Nascar twitter is no fun allowed
>Meanwhile Roush Fenway is sending bricks to people in the post

>came down
>got spun out

again his own fault.

rolling for winner

whens this shit start? like 45 minutes?

For SJW hiring purposes, yes....unless you're a faggot, then you're good.

Those monster girls are absolutely disgusting, put some burquas on those filthy whores

40-45 I think

wew

I dream of the day when Danica has a good car. Maybe not a winning car but a car where she can lead 20-30 laps

>can i throw a punch? can i run a guy off the track?

>can I punch a guy? Run em' off the track? Rape his wife in the hauler? C'mon, NASCAR, let's make the standards clear!

She has that car every week.

She just sucks.

Rolling for winner today

The amount of leeway on Twitter varies by team. I actually got to talk with Roush's social media guy and he mentioned that his boss gives him an insane amount of creative freedom as opposed to a team like Hendrick where everything's more formal and AP-style.

What I find surprising is that NASCAR outsources the management of their XFINITY Series accounts to Taylor Strategy and they're actually quite good at what they do.

stream?

If this post contains repeating digits, then KyleWinslol

>She just sucks.
like a champ, i bet

>Krut can easily lead 20-30 laps
>Harvick can easily lead 20-30 laps
>Bowyer can easily lead 20-30 laps
>Danica never leads any laps

really makes you think desu senpai

Harvick have a shit car today or just bad qualifying?

What's the likelihood that this race has a meme finish? I feel like (((Nascar))) really wants (((Jr.))) to get back into (((victory lane)))

get fucked lelgano

He'll win at a Superspeedway

I think guys like Elliott, Larson, and Blaney winning and winning consistently helps NASCAR right now more than Earnhardt tbqh

Here, nigger: youtube.com/watch?v=Pz8KXVGIzuY

i now realize that sneak has been in more fights than anyone else

why is he so angry

>is that you?!
ahahaha

I never realized Busch is sponsored by both Skittles and mnms. The fuck. That's like coke and pepsi

>best of Gordons sissyfights

Bad Quali but Harvick was pointing it out during the Xfinity race that the Dogleg was pretty rough on splitters this year so you can't run it as hard and that's where he was struggling during qualifying.

Allgaier was risking it during the Xfinity and made it work so it's possible.

Larson should have won at Atlanta but made a stupid call. Blaney has a good chance today though.

gotta get (((Jr.))) fans buying more mountain dew like the good goyim they are

leave it to fox to make everyone sick of last week

i hope kyle retaliates late in the year on NBC so they don't get the satisfaction

How many people have punched Mikey in his career?

Can someone put a bullet into micheal already jesus fucking christ

darrel is an annoying shithead but at least he was relevant when he was racing

The Bristol guardrail

No it's not, both are made by Mars

WITNESSED

Why is the white pastor quoting Lincoln? I thought white pastors hated black people

>powertrump

Needs a Shell/Pennzoil logo on that hat tbqh

Rolling for the lap we say fuck this race and go back to working on my car.

Awful. I love McGuire and he's been great in the past, but that was terrible. Did his wife die last night or something?

These 3 are flirting with your girl...what do you do?

Rolling for winner

I say "hey, that's MY sister!" and they apologize, back off, and let me fuck her instead

>tfw fat brother of someone more successful than you will ever be

What is his endgame?

still better than having some singer butcher it

>Implying bin Laden wasn't dead for 10 years before Obobo """""""""""""""""""killed""""""""""""""""" him when his approval rating was in the tank

>the guy who shot Osama Bin Laden is going to tell the drivers to start their engines for a literally who NASCAR track in the middle of nowhere

God Bless this country

>implying this man didn't shoot Osama in 2001 and they just moved the year

>tfw Android 7.0 update finally means shitposting AND watching the race on one phone
This is the future we dreamt of.

>guy who shot osama bin laden stiffed for a camping world marketing official

what

god bless this country?

I wonder how non-burgers feel about all the commercials for drugs on American TV

I just want you to know that both mikey and dw test well with FOX's research groups

How is r/nascar so good when r/ formula1 is complete garbage

Rolling for winner