You fags will argue about anything

You fags will argue about anything

Who woould win? Elk or moose?

Fucking moose obviously

Elk would gouge the mooses throat

the stronger one

Pretty sure moose are bigger than elk... My money is on the moose. Whatever animal loses will make for some decent jerky either way.

/thread

Human with a combat rifle

Ive seen an elk hold off a moose, but he didnt get the upper hand

Moose pepperoni is so good

Moose are fucking colossal. Easily curb stomp an elk. Big male moose 1500+ pounds vs a big male elk ~700 pounds.

fuck off

yeah agreed, plus moose gets pissed off easily, if they see you at a certain times, they will hunt you down.

true, id be more afraid if i met a moose in the wild than a bear

I like elk. They're tighter.

Moose v. Elk

Moose - Also known as elk in Europoor.
>Bigger deer
>aggressive and moves quickly if angered or startled
>energetic fights between males competing for a female
>Siberian moose - 7.1ft tall, 750kg
>Canadian moose - Known to get hit by cars as a right of passage to adult hood. Sometimes mates with car to assert dominance after the initial collision
>Known to stomp puppies for shits and giggles

Elk
>Big deer
>engage in ritualized mating behaviors during the rut, including posturing, antler wrestling (sparring), and bugling
>susceptible to a number of infectious diseases, some of which can be transmitted to livestock
>spiritual and shit
>Association with the faggier of forest mythological creatures
>Scratches nuts with antlers like a boss

I'd say moose.

>insert treymoose martin webm

someone pls?

Now i want to see this fight go down, anyvids?

in the pussy?

Moose, no contest

ok but what if you sharpened the elk's antlers and wrapped em in barbed wire or some shit. and gave it a grip of cola to give it an edge

Actually after doing some research, there are a subspecies of elk known as the Roosevelt Elk. The largest percent of the bulls in Alaska weigh up to 1300 pounds. That's bigger than an average male moose, but smaller than the larger males by a couple hundred pounds. It would be quite a toss up, but still have to say moose. Wounds from poking antlers would still likely lose out to sheer mass pushing down and stomping.

I had a cousin who got chased by a moose once. He had to run like a kilometre and jump in a lake to ditch the damn thing. If a moose decides it wants to fuck your shit up, it's coming the fuck after you.

Moose every time. Have you ever seen one? they are monstrous and very aggressive.