people informer.com/us/not-another-monster-will-not-give-birth-man/
HOW CAN THIS EVEN BE A THING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#notanothermonster&src=typd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post screens dont want to give them views

>retarded women stop raising men
>men only raised by level headed couples
>a new generation of non cucked men that have never had an interaction with feminists

Sounds good, please corrupt as many women as you want.

will do

Whatever fucked them up that caused them to act like that, I don't want that being passed down to the next generation. It's for the best.

This thing was started by anons, now it's fucking everywhere.

I wish I could earn money in such an easy way. Maybe I should start pandering to absolute retards and write angry shit.

this shit is getting to be too easy...

My account on there just got followed by someone with 50k followers, and I already have someone with 100k followers following me. It is the most beautiful thing.

>I wish I could earn money in such an easy way

Start a radical feminist brown people cuck tranny blog/tumblr and beg for money to fight evil oppressive white western straight men.

You know what, I wouldn't even mind. Just to make enough money so I can go back to poland.

Because we created it :).

>How can you generalize all Muslims?
>All men are monsters

>in Germany
>back to Poland
>poland

>65%
>kek

I don't see anything wrong with that. Sure, the country is poor but at least I don't have to deal with mudshits everywhere.

This entire site looks like something a Jew would build to boost SEO results for other Jews, and is populated mostly by scripts. I assume it's one of ours?

Holy shit it actually worked. Sup Forums has truly outdone themselves this time.

The barrier has collapsed.
We can get normies to do anything we want.

It's time.

is this like that one where cunts were tricked to bleed out in public?

>65% will be raped
>92.8% of rapists will not get punished
>100% of rapes are committed by men

Are we talking about Saudi arabia or US?

yep, but better.

Everywhere (if I was a feminist this would be my response)

Sounds like the Congo m8

>Normal men will never marry with that kinda crap women
>Normal men will never want to impregnate her
>Why feminist's crap son,daughter of family is important

really need to reign the cuntholes in, they are going bananas

Do they really think they can outpace the Chinese and their love for male children?

They were, this is just the point when it leaves forever from the grasp of reality.

>willingly have sex with man
>only give birth to girls
>girls wonder why there are no boys for them to date
>"gee, thanks mom for fucking me over"

Sup Forums launched it and retarded feminists followed

10/10
Whoever came up with this, great job. Praise be kek.

Wait this shit raid actually worked? It was exposed like ten minutes after it started

Because they're dumb as hell, there were even people trying to warn them it was bait but they took it hook line and sinker.

Then again, those are the same women who get hammered in the club and come onto you and when you're getting the hell out of her apartment the next day she'll blame you and cry and throw a tantrum because men are evil.

I was one of the first posters, I know.

>no more betas and nigger mud males being raised by single mom dyke feminists

good

That's good news (somewhat)
That would mean their kind would go extinct in 1 maybe 2 generations.

this is satire right?

Thats when rapefugees come in.

I guess it's been long enough since the last one that they didn't suspect, and now it's out of control.

>feminism will Darwin itself out of existence

It's like poetry

For once I hope it is not satire. Single mom feminists are the source of a lot of degeneracy and nigger crime.

Not having male children, or better yet, any children at all is a good thing for them.

Nope. twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#notanothermonster&src=typd

>yfw feminists want a male genocide but will lay on the couch and wait for males to do it for them, like everything else

>I have feminist views

You didn't need to point that out.

65%!!!!

This was started by Sup Forums yesterday on twitter, i guess someone liked the idea.

kek

>Fewer men in the future
>18 years from now, I'll be able to fuck their daughters, especially if there are much fewer men to go around

I'm all for it, thanks for the fresh young pussy, feminist.

The memes are now pandemic

This could actually be beneficial.

Think about it
>majority women
>every man gets a harem of women
>only top 20% of men breed currently

Anyone participating in this, please storm the hashtag #DearNewTroyeFans, it's trending and it's a bunch of teenage girls obsessing over this gay singer, it's perfect bait.

The end is come. The Final Meme is at hand.

hows that even possible?

On the contrary, we need to push them further over the edge until they destroy themselves and crawl back to us, humiliated and traumatized.

*it isn't*

#suicideforequality

With the power of photoshop

Islam

This is the next step, yes. Or convince them to self-sterilize en masse.

The three men in question will rape 2.33 women

@maddydell WE NEED TO TRICK THIS WOMAN INTO SUPPORTING US, major tumblr femenazi

>2.33 women

per second.

Women actually *attempt* suicide at rates 4x that of men. They just fail at it, because women are incapable of doing anything right.

Women also rarely have access to guns, which is why they resort to bitch methods of suicide like trying to OD on Flinstone Chewables.

Giving women access to more guns is simply too dangerous to work, though. Insane hormonal bitches would kill thousands each year, and the Jewish Justice System would let them get away with it.

We need to teach more bitches how to effectively suicide themselves without firearms, in a way that actually works quickly... because the cunt is going to post a selfie after she injests her pills on Kikebook or Twatter.

>65% U.S. women will be raped
Sure if you make up some arbitrary definition of rape

>92.8 of rapist never receive any form of punishment
What is a legal system that protects defendants but having the state require to prove guilt? Hard to prove rape if there's no video evidence or eye witnesses. Semen in a girl or marks on her doesn't mean she just didn't bang him or have rough sex

>100% of rapes are committed by men.
Hard to show women raped a man when the fbi definition is “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” Hard to include women in that statistic since they can't penetrate a man. Pretty sure there's plenty of fat girls who bang drunk guys that would be considered rape if the roles were reversed.

Jesus Christ, college is so useless if you don't learn how to critically think.

Actually lack of males to parasite and leech on would destroy feminism faster than anything. Imagine, women would be standing in line to suck your cock just for the taste of it. It would be patriarchy all over, but this time for real.

>arbitrary definition of rape

'Did someone give you flowers you didn't want?'

Ahh yes, gendercide. When China starts allowing this wait for the same people to say "they are killing our girls!!!!!"

Shit like that is why I'm pro life

>100% of rapes are committed by men.

See pic.

>Hard to include women in that statistic since they can't penetrate a man.

I think you misread that definition because if the man is forced to penetrate he's the victim per definition. So that definition is actually one of the better ones.

Unbelievable, it's actually working.

They will beg to make sandwiches.

>The left murders all their men
>The women get raped/killed

I don't see the issue here

if only life was that good

>Women actually *attempt* suicide at rates 4x that of men. They just fail at it, because women are incapable of doing anything right.

>2030
>Lack of young men everywhere
>Shitskins and niggers long gone because shot or blown themselves
>only fuckin white males remain

So many chicks to fuck, what the hell

I'll delete thread on page 9

Wasn't this a Sup Forums troll attempt? Did idiots actually fall for it this time?

>population skews towards women

At least the permavirgins on Sup Forums might be able to find a gf in the future

It started at Sup Forums and spread

all of you are fucking retards

Still, people are seeing it.

Why don't these type of women intentionally breed with small and pathetic men and only give birth to boys so the next generation of men will be weaker thus have less gap between two sexes?

As if this matters at all. Look how far it got on twitter, or this tread even. 99% of people won't ever check their sources, and shares a story based only on who has the most shocking headline.

Why do americans use virginity as an insult so much? Absolutely anyone can lose their virginity in 30 minutes, if they are willing to fuck a drunken landwhale.

Meme magic, user. As the previous guy posted, the barrier is broken. We can do anything.

>Why do americans use virginity as an insult so much?

Only women and christfags do. Women because their holes are their only asset, christfags because they're cucks.

It's used the same here.

So now that the barrier is broken.. What shall we do next?

>an entire young generation of 100% females
Hey I won't stop them.
They'll want dick all the same and we'll be their best option.

Damn, the mexican side looks comfy as fuck, the american side must be full of college liberals