wantsdate.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure why not?

Yeah , as long as shes cute and nice

I did

She stole my heart

Only if I liked her on some level
I'm probably never going to marry, I don't like people enough

Well I'm going out with a mixed race girl so maybe?

No.

Was this supposed to go somewhere?

This

What user said

PROTIP: Most like being called nigger the same way white women like being choked.

also looking for moar like this

I like the idea, but i'm scared of women.

!!!! Welcome to best sex dating site >>> wantsdate.com

Will I? Probably not. I've dated a black girl and fucked a few others but I don't regularly run into many that aren't pieces of shit.

Would I? Sure.

If i were a nigger. Why do you ask?

I would never marry any woman.

She saved my life. I was despondent for five years after my divorce. If it makes the racist fucks on Sup Forums feel better, she didn't want to hold hands in public, both of us having been born in the late '40's and remembering well antimiscengenation laws and casual disapproval of black/white marriages. From time to time, I would tell her that it was not 1955 in the USA anymore.

Then, I found Sup Forums.

I understand that being edgy is a point of pride, but why you would want to pick on someone who liked classical music, 19th Century English literature and kittens makes me sad.

[image: her high school yearbook photo]

If I never wanted to have kids.

Marry, nope don't think so.

The first couple girls I had sex with were black though. I found it super easy to get them naked and in bed. Just some casual fuck friends.

I JUST want a gf

It's a requirement

O really? Were they mixed or darksin?

No! Because #1 more then 49% have STDS #2 Freak out if small stuff #3 KIDDS lots of them #4 Addict's #5 No job #6 Most are man the harpoon. I guess I will stop here as this will take to long to type.

no lmao why would anyone

Yeah I don't like to meet her father anyway

I would rather die.

College black girls arent like that. The ones you're talking about live in ghettos across the country. Find one who doesnt have AIDS

Guessing mixed. It was 2 girls (not at the same time, I don't have that good of a game) and I only met the one girl's mother. She was as light skin as she was. The other girl was a little darker, but also looked like she had a little asian in her to. Maybe one as a grandparent. They where girls I met while in college. They both grew up in a mostly black area, and I guess had a thing for white boys. Especially white boys who didn't try to act all want to be black and thug life. The first girl I knew from some classes, and we did a group project together. We went to a birthday party of someone we both knew, got a bit boozed up, and she said she never had sex with a white boy before. So that's how we started and that lasted for about a year until she transferred to another school for some specialty classes. The other girl was almost the same thing. She was tired of "thug boys", and we just kinda clicked over something, and sex just started happening. That didn't last as long, because she graduated, got an internship, and left the area.

If they can cook soul food well and have a nice body/bubble butt (love ass but not too giant) and a great personality yes.

I did. She's the civilized kind with soft features that pretty much hates her own race except those like her. Black chicks like this worship white dick in a way no white bitch ever could.

pretty sure i'm destined to bruh i've only ever been with black girls and i'm white/pale as fuck. they're the best

also that is one beautiful fuckin' couple

my nigga

my nigga

love this webm, fuckin' beautiful

Not in Straya mate, they look like this at 20.

this is Sup Forums so your post is prob bs but if so, my nigga Sup Forumsro. she's fine as hell too

you kangaroo fucks call aboriginals niggers?

those are women..?

I live in state that has less then 4℅ crime life matters people. But make most the crime.

I think those are aboriginal australians and I don't think they have any close relation to africa i.e. black women

Jesus Christ, those things need to be put back in the zoo.

can this be confirmed? anyone have real experience with a black girl that got off on that?

I'm not sure if this turns me on yet

another russian thread to promote race mixing and racial hate

You are correct. They are descended from caucasians.

Nah, the most commonly used terms are:

Coon, abo, boong, gin (female), black, noongar.

But OP said black woman not african american.

not bs. She died of breast cancer 2007. This image is relevant from when she first met me.

>.
OMG kinesics of bride. She has reservations and does not look excited to marry groom. Look at her face and eye movement--all, ok, lets get this overwith. Clearly will cheat expect some VERY black looking nigglets dude dont 23 and me them roflmao.

DOOM FROM ONSET

While not closely related, they do originate from the WE WUZ zones of the world when it was all Connected many many years ago

They're literally the DINDU'S of our country

One broke into a guys house a few months back and the guy found him in is child's room
They got into a fight and the dindu died in the struggle

The home owner was sent to prison

Our laws are fucked

Yeah, just worried that the sanctity of monogamy in the West has eroded so far that marriage in itself might be downright dangerous at this point. Financially too, if not just emotionally

In a 2011 genetic study by Ramussen et al., researchers took a DNA sample from an early 20th century lock of an Aboriginal person's hair with low European admixture. They found that the ancestors of the Aboriginal population split off from the Eurasian population between 62,000 and 75,000 BP, whereas the European and Asian populations split only 25,000 to 38,000 years BP, indicating an extended period of Aboriginal genetic isolation.

noongar? omfg. that made me spit my pepsi out

how did that word come about?

yes thats fine, just no to black guys marrying white girls.

If she looked like that I would

high school yearbook photos in the 60s didn't look like that

No, I want my kids to look like me.

I'd marry a black girl just as quick as I'd marry a girl of any other color, if she had the qualities I would need in a woman in order for me to marry her. I don't believe I'll ever meet that woman though, so I'm not too worried about it.

I'm not marrying some ghetto nigress though.

And I'll tell you something else, if I married a black girl, she'd have to be able to handle me saying "there's a difference between black people and niggers" without getting all emotional about it.

Nah abbos are descended from African migrants 64000 years ago. Black fellas have been trying to leave that place forever.

It's one of their tribe's names.

We also call a white guy who likes to fuck abos a Gin Jockey.

What do you yanks call someone who likes to dip it in chocolate?

There was a trend a while back to call them niggers but it was seen as a bit of a sepo thing to talk like a yank.

A recent term is to call them rock apes, but you get kicked out of football games if they hear you.

Black men dont even want them why the fuck would i

example of rock ape.

>she's fine as hell too

You're definitely black. She's ugly as shit and no white man would ever think she was attractive.

She's even uglier here.

Not that I'm judging. When it comes to falling in love, I don't give a shit about the woman's looks, so long as she's not obese. If he loved her, that's all that matters, and she was probably beautiful to him anyway, after he fell in love.

But that bitch is ugly. Typical gross ass negroid face.

>What do you yanks call someone who likes to dip it in chocolate?

I don't know. Nigger lover I guess. We're not that clever.

tell me you wouldn't... pro tip you can't

>And I'll tell you something else, if I married a black girl, she'd have to be able to handle me saying "there's a difference between black people and niggers" without getting all emotional about it.

This

Thats fucked up man. I have heard all kinds of stories about those animals drinking and passing out in roads, fighting white people for no reason, and huffing straight gasoline.

Also, and correct me if I am wrong, they get a stipend PAID by your government a stipend to live.

Blows my mind.

lmao i wouldnt

>pro tip: don't get cocky about shitskins

Not even remotely true. I dated a black girl and she would've killed me if I said that. She did like being choked though (Iike ever other women)

lets be honest what we call blacks that r cute r ones that have a lot of white in them....blacks r a dif animal largely void of that human spark. u never see them doing anything creative w their spare time, their culture is only sex, violence, and saying how good they r at sex

I'd fuck it but I wouldn't commit to it.

The government spends about $25 billion a year on various different policies and agencies for the "assistance" of them. Most of these agencies are pretty corrupt though so very little of the actual money makes it to them.

Its pretty much the same way you guys treat Injuns.

>weeb

lmao at least i dont like niggers

So in america is there some stigma to liking asian chicks?

She's got a nice ass, but the twerking and the shorts with fucktarded spelling on them, and basically any niggery behavior is a huge turn off.

If that exact woman (probably I can't see her face so I can't be sure) acted like a civilized human being, then yeah, I'd be on it doggone it

There's a stigma around white guys that date Asian chicks. For the Asian chick it's the same stigma that white girls that date black guys get, where they are sort of looked at as whores, especially by Asian men. For the white guy it's sort of seen as an easy way out to date an Asian girl instead of a white girl or something like that.

Wow, ok, things are different here. South east asian chicks, mostly Thai, Filipino, Indonesian, Malaysian, are usually boat people and rarely date white guys their age, mostly hook up with older white men as sugar daddies or they are sex workers.

Chinese and Japanese rarely date outside of their culture, those that do are usually very high maintenance.

Its far easier to date a white girl than an asian here especially if you are not white yourself, mind you most aussies are mixed a bit anyway.

Which reminds me. SJWs in US always seem to go on about how racist and sexist countries like the US, UK and Australia are but they never really talk about Japan which is probably the single most racist and sexist country in the world.

only if they didnt act like a nigger, and dont have hair that smells like satans taint

Never in the entirety of my shitty existence on the planet would I date anybody outside of my own race.

Only if she was a dominant curvy Amazon that's at least 6' tall, that makes me be submissive to her and enjoys fucking me with a strapon.

fuuuuuuck no. I've dated a few black girls. All of them liked it rough, most of them were down with very degrading shit, none of them would have been okay with being called nigger though.

Don't ever say that shit. If she allows that she's self loathing.

If she wasn't loud and abusive.

nah
i'm too antisocial to marry any girl

I was about to post the exact same response. If a girl is decent and fits with me, who gives a shit?

Bullshit. She's just fucking logical. It's the truth.

See, people would say I was racist if they knew how I really thought. I don't like loud, obnoxious, improperly speaking, overly agressive people obsessed only with money and sex. There are plenty of black people who are not like that, but the ones that are are fucking niggers. Just realizing that is considered "racist," which is fucking stupid, because racism is judging people by their skin color. I'm not doing that. I'm judging them by their behavior.

She looks a lot like a girl I used to work with. Not exactly, but enough

The bait is strong with this one, time stamped pics of your old ass hands or fuck off

never, they are dirty and have HIV

Trash.

Fuck off.

Ye gods.
Horrors.

Never. Disgusting idea.

Suicide. Now.

Degenerate chimp off-shoot. Disgusting.

Fuck yes.

White user here. Beautiful and fun women come in every colour.

ba dum chhhhhhhhhhhh

i have a black 23 year old sugarbaby

i bought her an iud and i cum in her pussy all the time shits cash