Who would win in a fight to the death: Kodiak bear or hippo?

Who would win in a fight to the death: Kodiak bear or hippo?

HIPPO EVERY TIME

hippo

this isnt a debate. it is bait

Bears eat fish which obtain omega 3. Omega 3 boosts bears intelligence makin it the ultimate fighting expert.

My dick, nigga!

Found the Russian.

hippo has about 2-3 thousand pounds on an adult kodiak bear male. It's not even a contest

>This much lack of respect for the bear

You wouldn't say this shit to its face

bros hippos live in water so they pretty much fishes so they must have like omega 4 or sumn

Kodiak bear lives in the mountains. Hippo lives in the water.
>Kodiak bear has the high ground.

hippo is like a dinosaur and has a huge bite and bigger tusks

hippo would win and probably be able to hold the bear underwater long enough to kill it let alone even fight it

Hippos are just evolved niggers

A bear can smash a skull with one swipe

they're closer to whales and dolphins than they are to most terrestrial mammals

In the water, the hippo no question

On land, the bear has a legit chance. They can hit 35mph and have retard strength

Fight to the death wouldn't happen, if a kodiak wandered into a hippo's turf the hippo would run it off.
If for some reason the two had to fight the hippo would fuck the bear up really quickly.

the bear weights less than half the hippo
Kodiak bear male upper limit 1500
hippo male upper limit 4500

Just fuck you outright.

You debate like a cunt.

We aren't in school anymore. Wither argue with humorous stuffs or go fuck right off.

I thought treating your comment like child said it was humorous.

Bear has speed, agility, height, and way more strength per pound.

A full grown grizzly can toss around a 600lb dumpster like a kid shaking a christmas present. He could crack a hippo's skull no problem

The clear winner in any fight is always a basketball american. unless it's basketball american on basketball american, then a white lawmaker comes along and shoots them both for arm wrestling. so my answer is the quokka.

this. sheer size will be what it will come down to. also, hippos are, at the very least, just as aggressive as bears when it comes to conflict.

They're closer to horses than they are to whales and dolphins.

MMA fighter waits for the gorilla to charge, then attacks with a low leg sweep before taking its back and sinking in the rear naked choke.

yeah dumpsters don't fight back though

The other thing to consider, bears tend to kill by holding their prey down and pouncing on it to break its ribcage. Hippos, size advantage aside, coat themselves in a layer of mucus called "blood sweat" that makes them slippery and would be difficult to hold down.

Water horse confirmed to he a hippo

that's no horse, that's an unidentified genderless apache helicopter...
no wait,
you're right.
it's a dragon.

really depends on where you're drawing the line also I said "most" if you didn't read carefully.

Chris Bachelder? Working on a new novel?

Hippos, easily. They weigh twice as much as Kodiak bears and will aggressively charge anything that provokes them. And that jaw can open much wider than a bear's.

Not saying it'd be a flawless victory, Hippo would probably get some battle scars, but they are way more tank than bears.

Hippos can eat humans whole, bears can't. Hippo.

Are you retarded?

You type retarded.

here's a (you) keep it safe you're not getting another one.

So, that;s a yes?

There are twoo clear winners-

Discovery channel
My erection

You underestimate the Hippo's power!

I guess Hippo. Weight, size, bite power. No idea i dont think the bear would get a bite on the Hippo and hed take the claws easily

Nature states if apex predator isnt smarter it is bigger. Hippo outweighs bear. Hippo is much stronger. Hippo wins
>bg
>no re

FUCKKKING THISS