If you could punch one famous person in the face as hard as you can, who would it be?

If you could punch one famous person in the face as hard as you can, who would it be?

bump

Similar to OP. Macklemore.

baby jesus

do e-celebs count?

donald j trump

Russell Brand. Fucking ugly shrew of a person.

This dumb fuck

Miles teller

Sean Penn and Jared Leto

I DID punch Kid Rock, and got away with it

God it was satisfying

this

its a tossup between john oliver and trevor noah

100% agree, fuck that guy.

Anita Sarkesian. Not even cuz I'm a neckbeard or anything, it's because she genuinely fucked up the left and how we are perceived to the point where the sane of us are just lumped in and drowned out.

Not all that famous but shaun king

+1

Arianna Grande. As foreplay.

Amy Shumer or however you spell that shit
Trump
That one Danielle Brogeli thing
And
John Oliver

Why Eminem?

Can't stand this faggot and the way his glasses bounce on his nose when he talks. Gayest shit ever.

>I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $1200 Alec.

Why?

end his son too

He's incredibly into himself, has a huge ego and calls racism constantly.

dunt punsh meh frent pleez

Fuck outta here Jew

Oh god yes

JK Rowling, Patton Oswalt, Jimmy Kimmel

>He's incredibly into himself, has a huge ego
Have to admit this is probably true.

Lot of shills in here tonight

Kim kardashian, but instead of a fist to the face its a fist in the ass

You only get one. now your future is watching every woman you've e we loved get punched by bigger dick while you're left jacking your micro penis. great job kyle.

I would love to take a shit in his throat

Yeah I'm a woman though. Did you finger Harvey Weiners asshole? Great job shill

oprah

You know the drill, tits or GTFO.

fuck you, cunt... trump is such a fucking pussy compared to trump - objectively

hehehe.... compared to obama ---- fuck trump

This

Hillary Clinton

Stephen Hawking. Not just cause I hate him, but he needs to be put out of his self unknown misery.

HIM.

>Butthurt conservatard detected.

Aww, what's a matter user? Did the big mean lefty tv men make fun of another one of donald dumps tweets? Do you need a safe space to cry in?

probably kanye. id smack the black off that cunt.

This
>jk rowling esp.

Ricky Gervais

I'd love to break his stupid face

Julian Assange. to be honest, i don't think i could restrict myself to one punch. i'd want to keep going until my fist came out of the back of his head.

Only one? I wouldn't be able to stop there.

It's funny to watch libtards try and be edgy. All you have to do is say nigger, and their brain melts.

Me neither actually

any other words you could use? you're getting repetitive

Lol, why him?

LEAVE BRENDANS FRAISER ALONE ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your vocabulary is very limited

Hasn't he suffered enough already?

republicuck detected

I know him from his days in the Melbourne BBS scene. I've met some of the Australian women he's abused - Akasha and Transient, for two. He's an arrogant overweening sociopath whose only talents extend to going through peoples' trash, shitting in public parks and pretending he's God.

I'd like to take a swing at the king of the douchebags over here

So much this. Basically any actor that considers themselves an "artist" and has that douche persona. Let's add Shia labouf and James Franco.

Ricky Gervais is one of those people that everyone in the media tells you is funny but you don't see it and never met another person that finds him funny. Jerry Seinfeld too.

yea nice try Fred, you aren't relevant anymore

I'd love to pu tmy fist through his smug narcissist face but he's a senior citizen and it'd probably rip his brain.

Or kevin hart

Steven Hawkins

Anita Sarkeesian if she can even be considered a celebrity. Otherwise it would be Beyonce or some other huge megastar with a cult following

>Ricky Gervais is one of those people that everyone in the media tells you is funny but you don't see it and never met another person that finds him funny

I always thought it was strange that he's constantly touted as funny.

why em hes a king

taylor swift in the pussy

Daniel tosh
hes funny
but hes a dick

With a huge rock.

I cant think of anybody I hate more than Taylor Cunt.

only because i want to hear what noise comes out of the computer after i do it

>giving him a lisp by giving him a black eye

>cuck, libtard, MAGA, tiki torch, mudslime, nigger.

Think that covers a pretty large part of right wing vocabulary.

Check’d, and he is kind if a faggot.
I’d love to punch anyone who hasn’t accomplished anything but is considered a celebrity - reality show stars, models ( because come on, modeling takes no skills at all ), lame-ass “artists”, who are just “supposed to be good”, anything in that area.

I've listened to alot of podcasts, radio shows and interviews with him and he's never made anybody in the room laugh. He laughs at all his own jokes and observations, it's bizarre.

Dats rite!

I'd punch this fucker until I ejaculated.

>Steven Hawkins
Why would you want to punch the head of Amnesty International?

and you, you don't care who you punch as long as they're famous? cool, you'd be famous for ten minutes as That Guy Who Punched A Celebrity.

he's a twit. not funny and an utter wanker.
peta spokesperson too.
it baffles me why we keep getting told how amusing he is. the only time I'll be amused by him is when I'm reading his obituary

also you'd be pretty certain he couldn't hit back. nice one, asshole.

>peta spokesperson too.
links for this? i've always hated him since the british version of The Office, and i want a good, solid reason for wanting to shit on him properly.

George Soros.

Hillary clinton

Hillary or Soros.

You might be the strangest person in this thread user.

Good pic.

I'm guessing she could take your punch and would then beat the shit out of you without wrinkling her pantsuit.