Planning on taking a tolerance break, how long do you usually take yours for?

Planning on taking a tolerance break, how long do you usually take yours for?

About 2 weeks.

been 3 weeks after smoking for the last 6 years (lol) and it feels great tbh

going until i just feel like smoking again but i think that will be in a while

good luck, the first week is tough

I give it two weeks

I go two months

2 months just so i know its out of my system for sure, drink plenty of water and lemon juice trust m8

Eat some fresh mango like 30 min before you smoke.
Get extra ripped.
True story.

You really only need about a week. But.longer u go the longer and better the highs will be at first

I didn't smoke for a year. Took one good rip of some.green crack mildly dusted with some need and was.literally.almost tripping for hours

First few days are rough, might be tempted after a week that you've waited enough... but don't fall for it.

You need at least a month, but even that won't do much. 3 or more is where you can really feel a difference. This is assuming you smoke at least every other day if not multiple times a day.

I'm on day 3 and im really tempted to pick up

wtf can i do to stop cravings

Im in a tolerance break RN, my advice is keep your mind in other things... Sometimes I smoke just bc im bored, but now I do other things like writting or hanging out with my gf instead of smoking

>the first week is tough
So it's addictive?

addictive like caffeine so mild effects like cravings, headache and sleep problems.

No you just get a mental dependency.
Kinda like beating your dick and then trying not do it for a month.

Was starting my tolerance, but I came back to it cause I have some problems in life right now and I just enjoy escaping for a few hours

Would doing it only once a month for three months be the same or almost the same as not touching it once for 3 months straight?

I don't want to do it every day anymore, it's gotten so boring and routine.

The honest answer, you can't you're in withdraws you body is confused as to what is going on because you've been taking weed for so long it finds it unsettling that you aren't taking it. If you're really wanting to stick with it, just keep yourself busy doing activities that interest you; its best if they aren't ones you did high, because you may then think to yourself how much better it'd be if you were high right now instead.

You can start working out, when you burn fat you release the THC that is stored in your fat. But if you're trying to pass a drug test don't work out since it'll be still present in your bloodstream for longer had you just taken a tolerance break without working out, strange I know.

Pick up a new hobby, or spend more time doing the your existing hobbies... after a couple weeks it'll dawn on you how long you spent each day trying to find weed and being high.

Tolerance break? Sounds to me like your just poor?

Well it would depend on how often you were doing it prior to take up this routine. Generally a heavy smoker who does it every day, it will take between 30-90 days to cleanse your system this number varies on how long you'd be doing it prior to stopping, the amount you smoked per day and the potency as well; if it's hash oil you can expect 45 days that is if you're in good physical shape.

So in theory if you take a tolerance break, cleanse your system and pass a piss test; just for the sake of knowing you're in the clear. Smoking once a month would provide enough time for it to leave you system come the next month. So long as that one day of smoking is like a gram, not obliterating a whole ounce or 8th of hash it probably won't have the same effect.

You do know smoking all day everyday becomes boring as fuck right? You just become mellow. I like the intense highs weed used to give me. I'll be taking a t break too here in about 3 weeks after I harvest my crop and won't smoke again until it's fully dried and cured (6 weeks)

I'd give it about a month to 6 weeks man.

Did you guys ever suffered Depersonalisation after you smoked for a long time? Been on a break for a month now and it doesnt seem to get better.

In terms of hash that is 45-120 days in regards to the potency some top shelve clean room made 90% THC purity or if it's from you homie henry's homemade lab.

I have been sober for a little over 4 weeks now and I can tell you that I was high for four hours the other day off of a tiny dab of shit wax

Yeah, I don't got to take a test, I just want to get floored again real good.

Yea it happens man, not to be a downer but my friend hasn't touched it in almost 3 years. He still complains he doesn't feel 'normal' but his anxiety and depression has gotten a lot better.

I've been off of it for about 9 months, overall I feel clearer and don't get tired out by the most mundane tasks. Anxiety is back to it's normal levels like I had before touching it. Although I'm not quite sure I'm myself, but then again it's been 5 years since I started and a lot has changed in that time so maybe it's just that.

Depression is killing me, weed is all i got

Yea if you stick to doing it once a month, coming into it with a clean system you'll get rocked the first time you do it again. I was on similar routine of taking 6 week breaks then come the party weekend roommate and I would split an 8th of oil and become vegetables.

Kind of....it's more like....being sober is boring

i thought this too, but weed kinda makes it worse if you overuse it

I would, but I can still go 1 bong hit and be good for a few hours.
Maybe if I go overboard and smoke a lot I'll take a break after, but it's like nofap and I'd rather just do it if I'm not even bored of it yet.

Well, I just gonna hope that it will decay over the time. I am not really more anxious as usual, just the feeling that im not really "here".

Do you workout or at least exercise 3 times a week, even if it's going for brisk walk for 20-30 minutes? If you're really stuck on the idea weed is all you got for your depression, hell go for a hike and when you get to top spark up... but just don't get too high.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/24/cannabis-smokers-incapable-walking-rescued-englands-highest/

That's probably because your life is boring? Find some hobbies man. I stopped smoking for 4 years because of a job that did hair follicle testing and I was just fine. I tell you what though it only took a couple hits to get me high as fuck again after I started again due to medical reasons.

I'm

Ive been smoking weed for 2 years straight , doing it all day 3 times a day for that time
I always use to eat my food while High now that i left it I dont feel that much hunger as before and food doesnt look as appealing as before...is this normal?

I share the same feelings on it, I've used it for so long that the 'therapeutic' usages for treating my depression aren't there probably due high tolerance I've built up. An the times I started back up from a break soon after I'd get bored of it, realize I'm way lazier the next day even if I only smoked the night before, become more disorganized and overall feel shittier about life... Just about every time I'd go back to smoking on my own (not a social gathering) I'd later reflect in my periods of breaks of how it really did nothing positive to me besides make me 'feel' like I didn't have to be me.

I'm 9 months in, and it feels good. Do I still crave it sometimes yea, do I miss the smell of nugs fuck yea, do I regret smoking in the first place ehh not really could've wound up doing H instead

Golden medium:

M O D E R A T I O N

I only smoke on weekends. Holy fuck do I get high as fuck.

Yeah this is a thing

4-6 hours. I find that if I start noticing it not to work, I'll take a couple of days where I try to only have 2 or 3 bowls a day, and they slowly start working again. It's not as dramatic as a total tolerance break but it's good if you have no intention to stop smoking for any protracted period of time.

Take up regular smoking is what I did. I smoked one pack over about six days, wasnt enough to get me hooked on tobacco, but enough to stop me smoking weed, been 3 weeks now after 6 months daily use.

Ummm... I don't know man, in what regard are you asking if it's normal? I've been there, I'd go through a quarter to half a week along with at least a gram of oil. I started losing weight because I couldn't eat without being high and when I was high I didn't think eating was that enticing anymore. I then started getting heartburn and some weird knot in throat feelings. Doctor told me I've just over saturated my body with thc and until I take a seriously long break I'm not really going to be getting those 'great effects' that I described to her. Also told me to increase my hydration, since I'm probably dehydrated without realizing it.

Tolerance break is for pussies

Have fun getting loaded while you can fucking weed addicts. Trump about to nip that shit in the bud. Brain washed into thinking post is cool by liberal propaganda also turning you into boipussy loving days. Thank God trumps gonna maga

I bet you Obama got high as fuck once he left office.

Trump this, Trump that, blah blah blah.........its all some people talk about . Enough!

you do know its been here for decades even against the law right? ill have fun continuing to see it everywhere regardless knowing that theres an autist out there that poors all their energy into hating something so irrelevant to any issues in the world. faggot

I just take a break when I'm sleeping.

>2 or 3 bowls a day

Fuck man. I don't get how people can operate like this.

I don't think people will stop smoking weed because of the law. You fundamentally misunderstand history and human nature.

As long as I can tolerate

I drink lots of coffee and stay busy/exercise. Works like a charm. I only smoke on Friday nights because of my job, but tolerence is pretty high nonetheless. Make it through every week without a problem. Coffee and exercise.

I code from home for a living. I smoke all day.

ok so I only smoke once a week, is there any point in taking a t-break?

thinking about programming logic is so much easier for me when stoned. more willing to think abstractly, i guess.

If you grow your own shit, and you're not getting intense highs from each bowl you pull then you need to grow different shit.

this

the 1st times u smoke after the break, u gonna be wreckd

I felt like i was on LSD, and almost had an OBE, lol

kysfgt

i smoke reefer and make 100k /yr as manger
my reports are top notch
reviews are tits
4 years in - senior in 7 years
420 blaze it

This is the mistake people make all the time. No, it's not addictive. It's habit forming. Just like any routine task, you get used to it being there, and it feels "off" when it's not there.
This guy is right. Your body (brain organ is included) needs to rebalance itself.
This guy is either retarded or trolling. After just 3 days, even when I was smoking every day, I had no real urge to smoke. After a week, it won't even be on your mind.

>California going recreational
>Oregon already recreational
The tide has already turned. There is no stopping that shit now.

Massachusetts and Maine are recreational as well.

Forgot to add, calling it addictive is retarded. If smoking weed becomes such a thing that it gets in the way of your life (aka literally addictive), it's because you're avoiding something. If not weed, it would be some other time waster. Weed can't permanently change your body in a way significant to this, so any "addiction " issue is on you, no excuses needed.

yeah try and quit caffeine cold turkey, that shits worse than heroin. i wake up to a monster and aspirin with caffeine and down at least another 6 cans of coke before the day is through. i need hash on top of my weed to get to sleep at night

stopped smoking weed years ago and it was one of the best decisions i ever made. everyday life is so much less hazy.

When i hang out with old college buddies that still smoke, they practically throw free weed at me to get me high again. a couple hits with no tolerance gets me high as fuck, and it's way more fun/special than doing it every day. not having to worry about drug tests is pretty great as well.

About 17 years