About a Year ago i found some Hard disks at a yard sale

About a Year ago i found some Hard disks at a yard sale,

I thought they looked cool so i bought
them, and sense then they had been collecting dust in my room, until recently. i got a usb Hard Disk reader and found some interesting things on it, some of those things are nudes. pretty old ones too.

so i thought i'd post them here.

Bumping for lulz

bet

>hard disks at a yard sale
>has nudes on them
>they still work
Either the guy selling them is terrible with technology or he has a few extra chromies.

i thought they looked cool so i bought them. guess guy didn't think that he might have his cock on those

Happens a lot. I knew a guy who owned a second hand phone store and they would bring up loads of nudes that had been 'deleted' and sometimes even bring up old numbers of girls to ring and try and sleep with.

ahhh, its being fucking gay and not letting me post them, might be something wrong with the pictures them self because some of the files were corrupted.

Try recuva?

Resave them as a new image?

Nah man he’s just promoting his work. It’s like a mixtape but with old low res cock

okay its the site then i tried uploading the dick pic from earlier again and it didn't work.

Bumparino

Download Recuva. Save an image of the drive first as a backup so you don't accidently lose anything.
Fix pics so Sup Forums will accept them.

its not working. oh well.

oh okay

"delete" simply means "don't show this to me anymore", usually.

PFFFFFFT!!!

He doesn't just have nudes on them.

He's also got a shell script that's been waiting all those years to turn on your cam, so he can watch you jerk off to his dick. Those videos/pics of you are being sent to his email address.

Well if that's the case i better get to jerking it.

Indeed, until that space gets reused by new files. I made my own hdd crawler program which accessed all these files which was quite fun