I have been addicted to Asian massage parlors for 17 years now...

I have been addicted to Asian massage parlors for 17 years now. I have been to them across the country and in different countries as well. I have also gotten happy endings at legit massage spas. The only thing I haven't been apart of is a police raid, but I have my own theories on those.

AMA or discuss general amp

Share your theories bruh
And what was in your opinion your favorite nut in all your years
Gimme Dem details

I think Ill go to one for the first time soon can you give me tips and do they fuck you if you pay more?

One of my theories is local complaints. One of the parlors I regulated in Baltimore County is literally across the street from the county jail. It has never once been raided. Other parlors I've seen raided were on more ma and pop store streets. Another theory I have is the parlors and cops have a deal.

My best nut was probably this 22 year old stunning Japanese girl at ironically the place I just mentioned. One of the few times I had tipped more than visual.

That is how it goes. Generally it's save to assume HJ is 60, BJ is 80 and FS is 100

As a tip on top of the massage price?

How can I tell if a local parlor in my town gives happy endings without putting myself in jeopardy?

do you consider walking in the door "jeopardy"?

See if they list themselves on back page and talk about "new Asian staff"

No I mean groping the masseuses to see if she lets it continue and getting arrested for sexual assault.

Yup. Which is why I recommend places that give free table showers

Generally asian massage parlors that offer happy endings will be actively trying to sell it. There really isn't much guess work

Any Asian massage parlor will be cool with groping. They aren't going to have you arrested. If they aren't cool with it they will let you know

>actively trying to sell it
I assume they don't just say "wanna bj" halfway through since the client could be law enforcement. What exactly do they do?

Honestly in my experience they just straight up ask you if you're looking for anything extra at some point during the massage. Happens pretty much any time I go to an asian massage parlor. I guess maybe I don't look like a cop? Or maybe they have some tells they look for? But places that offer happy endings are looking for that tip, so I find they usually initiate.

So if there is no table shower offered about half way through you should start to feel finger tips against your balls. Another way is to caress the girls leg letting her know you're game. When it comes time to have the fun they use hand gestures or mouth the words but not actually say it.

What is the full process.
You walk in you meet mama san then ....
You choose the girl.....
You get the massage......
Is ut a package deal you pay it all upfront or give the old mamasan the money , and during the massage you pull out the fuck money? Can you fuck the manasan

How much for a chinese girl with green eyes?

Are the girls cool with their job? Do they act depressed or are they happy to be making money?

every law officer and sex trade worker knows that having organised brothels is a great idea both for individual liberties (women can sell services of their OWN bodies) and individual safety (a centralized location keeps women off the streets and gives them access to security services/anti STD measures).

it also would allow sex trade workers to form their own organizations, keeping out organized crime.

This is why cops ignore the parlors, they are hidden brothels.

>This is why cops ignore the parlors
They don't tho

Some places don't have mamasans. Some are just the girls coming to meet you and take it from there. The tips are handled after the fact.

Could i ask for a happy ending and then after go to the police station, fule a sexual assault charge and sue the shit out of them for millions.

kys

How do you ask for full sex? Do ya just say howdy I WANNA FUCK how much

It's pretty clear that they do, depending on the locations. There is one here in town that has been there for years, then others opened downtown and they were shut down pretty quick. The old one still in its original location is still going strong.

>sue the shit out of them

You wouldn't get much.

>yeah this massage parlor lady jerked me off
Cops gunna look at you like you're retarded and might even arrest you. It's your word against every single employee at the parlor. Unless you're an undercover cop, don't expect them to get in any trouble.

Sone will say boom boom. Some will say full service. All depends

they do. if you think that cops are too stupid to realize that the parlors in their cities are brothels then you dont know much.

the brothels fix bigger problems. they only get "raided" when they overstep their welcome (become visible in areas they are not welcome).

Then the owners get a little slap on the wrist and open shop in a better spot.

But my goy client was so shocked when it was happening he froze up and went catatonic untill it was over. He walked into this establishment expecting a massage and got molested

Still. You wouldn't get much from them. And you would end up getting a bunch of qt Asian hand jobbers deported.

>mamasan
>boom boom
Are you guys 12 yr olds watching 80s movies? It would explain a lot.

Stop being a faggot

Can you bareback these bitches? Does that cost more I wonder?

Most of the time yum yum gets you a bj if they offer it.

Me love you long time.
No boom boom for soul brotha

What do you say to get the hot asian chick to wank you?

Chinese girl don't come with green eyes.

So what do you do just ask for extra?

Also how much money do I need to bring.

>yum yum
this is actually true

I went to a regular massage parlour one time and I asked the chick ( who wasn't Asian) how much for a full service job and she was like wha??
I acted like I was kidding and just got a fucking back massage. I went home and jerked off for free.

The AIDS is free.

i dont know why but this made me laugh/10.

>boom boom

You went to a white massage parlor with licsensed workers? With zen and yoga shit in the lobby and asked them for that :D

>Welcome to jail son.

They busted one not far from my house just a few months after I moved in here.

Plumber called the police after discovering a blocked drain pipe filled with used condoms. The owners were arrested with a larger group of 'co-conspirators' who were also running hoes out of houses in the suburbs further out.

>bareback these bitches?
Do you like girls?
Are you suuuuuure?

Kek

>plumber called the police
They should have offered him a freebie for his services

How much money do I bring you faggots

what is your theory on police raids?

That's going to give you a serious infection user

I have to imagine it was some super-Christian dude. That or maybe he was concerned about sex-trafficking. It sounded like the hoes out in the houses were being trafficked. Half the co-conspirators were white and half were asian dudes.

I went to one once and got a half decent massage for the first half hour then the chick said for fitty dollar I take off cloths and give two hand job. I negotiated the price down to 20 for one hand job and she kept her cloths on. It was pretty ok except now I feel lost like I cheated on the wife.

A regular massage place will do those things but only after you've been seeing a masseuse for some time.

I went to a Russian ran massage place once. Bitch wanted 100 just to take her top off during the massage and another 100 for the HJ. Laughed my ass right off the table and out the door.

They turn a blind eye to things unless one of the following happens. There's a local politician or police chief looking to make a name for themselves by cracking down on the sex trade. A massage place opens up in a part of town that doesn't want that sort of place, so it's reported (most common).

Where I am From is expensive
First you pay the $60, then
F/S $140
Covered bj $80-100
H/J $60.
What about you OP?

Yeah no condom. One time I lied with this prostitute and I put on the condom but I ripped the tip off so my BBC came through. She was angry at the creampie and demanded $20 more. I told her the condom broke. Actually Ive done this a few times.

Kek mane wtf

60 for 1 hour. 60 for HJ, 80 for BJ and 100 for FS. Anything above those is a rip off and either I negotiate or walk away.

100% this. The rub and tugs here are located along one specific road on one side of town. Others that have opened in other parts of town have been raided and shut down, the originals have been doing it for decades.

I've had a few just out right BBBJ me without asking. Never fucked raw though

>Walk away with a hard dick
No way. I need that pussy any way I can get it. Shut up take my money

Do they comp regular customers?

How has your cock not rotted off by now?

You're why like 80% of girls on BP say no black guys in their ads.

My uncle told me a story one time of fucking this crack whore up the ass and when he pulled out there was a corn kernal on his tip. He gave her an extra $10 to eat it and she did. Been trying to get to his level ever since.

Don't forget the Triads coming for you, that's where they launder money
You are fucking up their Mojo

I know. My brother does the same shit

I heard they have cameras recording the sex for blackmail purposees

I broke a condom and came inside, didn't catch anything thankfully

Not so much comp but once the mama starts to recognize you she is more inclined to make sure you're taken care of. She will also let you know when there is a shift in girls and such. The one mama I knew and was friendly with...man she has some big ass titties. She would press them up against me. I would grope them. She would stick her head in and check on me during my table shower and my cock was rock hard. Shame I never got a massage from her. I kept telling her we should have done a massage together.

About $200 in my city

And that's why everyone hates niggers. You don't give a fuck as long as you get yours. I bet you even think it's funny that you're fucking over your own race.

Disgusting creatures.

200 is more than enough. 120 for a hour massage and a hand job.

Omg here we go

Just being honest, man. That's a pretty fucking shitty way to behave, fucking over other people just to make your dick feel good for a few seconds. You're scum.

Yeah one of those hungry bitches

Yeah, unless you go to a shadier place you may talk them down, other wise, once I talk them down and got rushed service.
Wasn't worth it

Rubmaps is a good site. Too but it's so expensive. Free info is good though. Also backpage.

Just mad cuz you ain't got no BBC in your white ass

They'll grope you first to get a feel if your willing to shell out more money.

Table shower they'll offer to wash your junk, if they don't offer and let you do it yourself that's a good sign they won't offer further services.

Anyone here from RI? Is this place good?

Lucky Trips!

The forums there are worth a look though. I was a paying member there about 5 or so years ago. Wrote reviews on a lot of places. Shame i could write a review on one place that was closed down. The girls would meet you there and have you follow them back to an empty apartment with just a massage table in it.

I've been paranoid about this too after going once.

Not OP.

I've only been to parlors in the Pacific northwest and it's usually been older girls that seem happy. Probably are depressed I'd imagine though.

It's great, the pizza next door is good as well.

Why can't the government just legalize brothels? The whole situation would be safer and better managed. Same goes for hard drugs. Making this shit illegal doesn't stop people from doing it, it just makes it riskier and people start doing dangerous shit to get around the cops. It also pits cops and civilians against each other when it becomes the cop's job to keep people from doing shit they want to do. So many problems could be solved if we just stopped telling people what's good for them and let them make their own choices like adults.

Wait what? Every single table shower I have ever gotten, in at least a dozen states, the girl has never once asked to wash my junk. They start with me face down then flip me over. Hell if anything they spend more time "washing" my cock than anything.

It depends, Honestly the older women I've seem happier, or at are better at showing it or have settled with the fact of what they're doing.

Of course they tend to are worse for wear when it comes to their bodies.

My last visit I lucked out, the girl was chipper, older and still had a banging body, but I ended up paying extra.

what percentage of massage parlors are willing to massage my cock? whats avg amount i should bring with me to cover it?

I point to my dick then to her pussy.

Shows that is all you are good for