Info bread? Info bread

Info bread? Info bread

>ketamine
>lcd
LCD will FUCK your shit up so hard the fuck is this index even fucking useful for

Graphs without citations are useless.

>lsd nearly as harmful as mdma
>alcohol is socially harmful
It's not incredibly accurate but interesting nonetheless

This is very useful to me, thanks

Yeah love doing those, good way to exercise the mind

Knowledge is power

Awesome, thanks dude. I'm picking up c++ now (having only used fundamentally different langs like BASIC, python, a little java etc) and just finished all the exercises on the basic tutorial I went through online, these will keep me learning for a while.

i just do it as a hobby, mainly javascript. Not long ago i started reading bout genetic algorithms and some machine learning, then
tried small simple neural nets, so i might start python soon? idk its just a really interesting topic

oh try project euler, just google it, its a series of problems like that, great stuff.
>projecteuler.net

Yeah for sure, I think in a pretty logical way, kind of closer to programming langs than english in some ways so practicing kind of has the same effect on me as expanding vocabulary. On top of that the demand for these skills is only going up and is becoming increasingly lucrative.

Python is a great language for solving real world problems, I highly recommend it. It's much less fussy about syntax than lower level langs but still incredibly powerful with things like file i/o, networking, etc. It's lists are very powerful also, you can implement all kinds of data structures in python using lists.

Thanks, will check that out

programming changed the way i look at problems, whether you have a bug or a problem at work, its the same thing. Its all about problem-solving. Also as you mentioned, demand is increasing every day.
yeah ill start reading about python this weekend i think, godspeed user

Look at mushrooms - they are ~1.6

You seriously need to do some actual research...

Soitan pls

Alcohol ist harmful for sure, but its never as close as meth in this point. Methheads look by far worse than alcoholics after same time of abuse. Liver damages need some tume btw.

So do you user.

LSD can permenantly alter your brain chemistry with one use. It will perminanlty flip switches that you can't unflip. Wether or not that happens is based on the chemistry of your brain, which you have no way of knowing until you use the drug. Regular users will reach a point where their brain starts getting fried from the chemicals.

Use at your own risk.