Femanon here. Be honest. Am I ugly?

Femanon here. Be honest. Am I ugly?

it doesn't matter

timestamp, also, Tits or GTFO

6/10 sorry.

Send picture of your penis

no, just plain

try letting your hair down and watch some youtube videos on makeup for asian women.

You look like the creature from "Mama".

Yes, but men will still sleep with you...Female Privilege.

no not at all M'lady!

Agreed.

post butthole

>adams apple
>femanon

pussy + timestamp or GTFO

Kek

dubs tell the truth

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)
you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

Probably this.
That hair isn't workin for you.
Makeup is a maybe, I'm not usually a fan of it though.
Try taking a normal picture, quit trying to be creative with your pose and camera angle and just take a fuckin picture.

i was gonna troll but yeah, this guys right. some people just get stuck with weird features, but ive never known anyone who can't work around them.

Yes but it wouldn't stop be from fucking you.

I have no respect for myself so I'm pretty much down to fuck any woman with a real pussy.

what’s your pussy look like it depends

yep 4/10

Nah, typical Cambidian.

I think a nose job, light make up, and a shorter hair cut that comes just to the chin would actually turn you from a 3/10 to an 8/10. And that is pretty good news.

You should part your face on the other side.

Kek

I think you know the answer to that :( makeup does wonders though.

sauce

not if someone loves you

Those are epic tits. Too bad they're attached to a horrid beast.

those tits do not belong to the OP picture.
y-you realize this right?

Be honest, your mark zuckerberg's time traveling kid aren't you

>sour cream white
>skidder-brown
Fucking newfag. How would I confuse those?

kek

Scribbled some brush on Photoshop. Go for this look, it'll bump you up (mostly hair, then makeup, then teeth whitening)

dude/10. Sorry but I gotta call wang on this one.

how is op supposed to timestamp when they have no paper in their country? and even if op did have paper, they'd probably be eating it.

Ah, you thought "horrid beast" was OP's pic? Naw, I was referring to the SJW with the green hair.

Lesson number 1 on Sup Forums. Never underestimate the power of gross human stupidity

Check em

That looks great user.

Check 'em

Couldn't be assed to pull out the liquify tool and fix this mess at the source?

if i had penises for arms i dont know what i would do.

So now it's a horse faced dude with bad taste in style?

>if i had penises for arms i dont know what i would do

Simple. I'd run around mushroom stamping every person I came in contact with!

Heres my honest two cents. Youre not conventionally beautiful but you're lovely. Fuck the haters.

combo!
mega-combo!
ultra-combo!
DOUBLE FAAAAACIAL COOOOMBO!

Step 1: Grow out hair, let it down, style it like user's image
Step 2: Makeup, get eyebrows, learn eyeliner, maybe some lashes
Step 3: Lipstick and whiten teeth for sure
Step 4: Learn Youtube beauty tutorials.

This is all assuming you're a woman and you're interested in going this far. user's Photoshop skills are 0/10 but he's right that you can look about like that.

Go back to fucking reddit. I'm sure the incels sub is missing their top poster around now.

bruh all I did was some good ass brush. brush is all you need for PS. Anything beyond brush is for fags

OP's pic has a darker 5o'clock shadow than you do faggot.

>y i kno have whiteknight.jpg?
White Knight mutherfucker...

Eat spaghetts

You're the kind of guy who falls in love with a hooker, aren't you?

Omg what trash can did you come out of

yes kys faggot

Cleft/10

u mad neckbird? lol

This is where the whole alpha male thing turns to horse shit.
I did statistical gathering for a study on populations of deer in Scotland and over a decade it was found that males with great size, booming voices and obnoxious personalities would be dominant, have more children by succeeding in competition with other males.
Over time though, their bloodlines wouldn't be any more or less successful because their female offspring, with their great size, booming voices and competitive character wouldn't attract as many males. There's evolutionary pressures that push males and females towards the middle of the male/female divide.
Exceptions are with animals like gorillas, where the males fight each other and utterly dominate the females. No other apes do this, with females choosing males as often as they are chosen by males. So with gorillas there's a huge difference between males and females, with humans, chimps, orangutans and all other primates you can't even tell male from female at distance.

TLDR OP pic's dad was probably a bare-knuckle boxing champion, inseminate her so your sons will be awesome.

This?

no like a beard on the neck but with a guy with a beard lmAo

Top kek remake, user
Face is 2/10
Body can save her perhaps

You ever seen the Island of the Goon on Popeye?

listen to this v

You look like fukishima victim

Triple the pleasure.

yes

Grow some hair out and maybe you'll get mistaken for the guitarist from Dragonforce

Are you sure you're not the drummer for Babymetal?

Is ricegum posting on here again?