Be night to today
>awake of dog barking by door to the backside of house
>assume its pee pee or poo poo timw
>open door for dog
>dog sets off like a greyhound racedog
>runs around to front of house
>realise somethings up, start to walk out too
>as i walk out i hear screaming, sounds like a dying animal
>walk around corner and see a somali nigger on the ground holding on to the bikestand with one hand, and my dog with its teeth burried deep into his leg
>he looses his grip and my dog just starts pulling him away into the street
>the screams of the nigger dont even sound like that of a human, but more that of a dying animal
>dog was not wearing a colar so it takes me a good minute to get a hold of it and get it off the nigger
>as i get the dog under control
>the nigger gets up and bolts away
>wtf just happened i think, then i see a pair of bolt cutters next to the bike stand
>my dogs face is red with blood
>still dont understand how the nigger was abel to run away like that after having his leg mauled

Realise dogs the white man's best friend
Then think about calling cops, but this is norway and my dog would most likely be put down for preventing a nigger from stealing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I
youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based pupper

Shoulda booted him in the face while the dog had him

This , when your dog is chasing down a dindu, don't question his judgement .

Pic of pupper

Truly the greatest ally of the white man.

not rly, its better if nigger is able to walk away and not ambulance is called. now he can deny everything. otherwise he would risk being prosecuted. this is europe you know, especialy western europe.

qt

Everything happened so fast, had no time to think, went from sleepung then 2 min later watch a nigger i never seen before being mauled, did not even know my dog could do that, never trained it to attack

Hope he had his shots
No telling what that nigger had in his blood

Give that based dog a steak.

Dogs on the side of justice as usual.

dog is born red pilled

I hope the pupper doesn't get sick. Who knows what kind of diseases that Somali had.

Going to the vet tomorrow anyway, chipped a tooth while mauling that somali

WTF

IT LOOKS LIKE A GIANT VERSION OF MY SISTER'S CHIHUAHUA

>Same bulbous head
>Same tannish fur color
>Same white streak on chest
>Same big black eyes
>Same dark muzzle

Also, keep an eye on your dog.
If he's a Muslim hell want revenge.

Honorary King of Sup Forums for the day

They can sense evil.

Steak, treats, and a bellyrub. Also, make sure he gets a purebred bitch to put puppers into. This dog's blood is good.

It looks like a mastiff of some variety, its in its nature to be violent

>mfw my mother gave away my dog after my dad died
>mfw i couldnt take it in because i live in a 9th story shared student flat

is it ok to hate my mother for this kind of stuff?

Its a XL Staffordshire bull terrier

Yes, she's a cunt. Unless she have it to a family with children who would take care of him better.

SeeThey are basicly the ancestors of the american pitbull

>never trained it to attack

Jokes aside, your dog was definitely acting on instinct.

In cases like this, the gentle dog becomes a fierce wolf in order to protect itself and its owner

There has to be something REAL off about that nigger... he probably saved your life.

>then think about calling cops, but this is norway and my dog would most likely be put down for preventing a nigger from stealing

Good call, even in America good dogs get put down for this reason.

Probably true, the dog is very protective of family/house
It will block strangers with its body and try to push them away if the get too close to my kids

>My dogs face is red with blood
>Your dog now has AIDS
RIP pupper

>Give that based dog a steak.
Do this OP, its the least you can do since you stopped him from finishing his meal.

>even in America good dogs get put down for this reason.
B-but you has f-freedoms.. No?

>not taking a photo while he still had a nigger's blood on his face like war paint

You has one job...

Allready gave it 400 g as dinner

How did you know the nigger was from Somalia? did he leave his passport behind?

Kul historie, bror.

Most likely had a big-ass forehead.

>Cool story, bro
Neat, i speak Norwegian

Good pupper, get him a steak and an aids test

He looked like a black skeleton, and 90% of niggers here are from there, its pretty easy to see that someones somali

>2016
>not installing frontpoint

Here's puppers cousin. He thinks the lettuce heads are nogs

Rule of thumb usualy is
Long thin nigger = Somali
Short thick nigger = Nigeria

Thank you based Norway dogger.

You have a good dog.

Also, unfortunately, you need to take an HIV test. Blacks are walking bags of disease.

Dogs are a white mans best friend, I have two sixty kilo mastiffs and my house never gets robbed.

Also you can run quite far when injured. My uncle who was quite involved in the angolan war said you would find the corpse of the person a five minute run away from where you shot him. He said they used to be covered in thorns because the adrenalin made them B line it through devil trees.

Try remembering that in a situation like that, not the first thing you would think off
>oh i need a pic for shitposting later
Im not fucking Australian, give me a break

A good strong dog, perfect for home protection. Small but strong and very territorial breed.

>How did you know the nigger was from Somalia? did he leave his passport behind?
Its really easy to spot a Somalian from other Africans. West Africans looks nothing like east Africans and most east Africans in Europe are either from Somalia or Eritrea and they look nothing like each other.

>passport
Do you honestly think it has a passport

Dogs are the most loyal things in the world as long as you treat them right and keep them fed. I don't even think Pitbulls are bad dogs, the problem is niggers mostly own them and let them go hungry and treat them like shit until they turn into a trauma case.

It's frightening thing to hear it from Sweden

phonefag here

what flag?

Very true, even here if you drive through a township full of blacks you can spot the somalian a mile off. They have a very distinct look.

Fiji

He is THE good boy

How much does it weigh? Looks like it's very muscular but I'm all about that bear mode u know what I mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

Nice! Free bolt cutters!

Its quite large for a Staffie, around 30-35 kg

Funny story; a GSD, that was raised in the sticks, had NEVER seen a nigger, goes into the city.
While sitting in a commercial garage, his owner talking with a friend, the GSD starts growling, for no apparent reason, while looking at the open garage door.
Guess what walks by?
A nigger!
It's instinctual.

But he's being held by a nigger, you faggot. What's your point?

Pepe, the world's most prominent retard

Somalians are inbred as fuck. They have a very particular set of traits that you will recognize if you have some experience with them.

Should have used those to castrate the critter.

You should have trusted your dog's judgement. He was holding the nig down for you to use the bold cutters.

>It's frightening thing to hear it from Sweden
Why? Its not new. Also i could have said most Africans in Sweden are from Somalia or Eritrea.

>They have a very distinct look.
East Africans to west africans are as distinct as Europeans to asians and Eritreans to Somalians are like Chinese and Japanese.

Met a Africans at a bar once (he tried to start but i hit him once and then he calmed down and thought we where best friends or something) and we chatted a bit. He said he came to Sweden in 1991 so i just said ''so you're from Liberia then?'' and he sperged out and thought it was awesome that i knew that and all that. Its pretty easy to see where people are from really.

>pupper
This meme is gay.

You might be right, only lived here in the city for 2 months, dog is raised in countryside and has hardly ever seen any niggers before
Also never been agressive to anything, will just push people away with its body, but thats about it, and it only does that to strangers who get too close to my kids

i'll save that pic in his honor

vaccine him, nigger meat is probably the most dangerous and unhealthy of the creation

Why can't niggers stop stealing bikes?

youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

>It's instinctual.
I think they just have poor vision and when some one is all black like that its hard for the dog to get a good look at the person and that freaks them out. And they are used to white people.

They don't see it as a crime because there is currently no "owner". It's part of the scenery like a low-hanging fruit.

This is why they say "I dindu nuffin" because they completely can't grasp cause and effect and ownership.

Its the wheels, they still not figured out how it works, and cant replicate that technology by themself, so they have to steal it

Yeah but if you do the job right then the cunt wont go to the police

Is that a Pit OP? If so the nig is lucky his legs is not it two pieces.

I should not be laughing as hard as I am

SeeIts what the pit came from, pitbulls are illegal to have here

>do this with multiple bikes
>instead of a stupid string, fill the hollow frame with explosives
>rig a trigger to the wheel, detonates after a certain mount of revolutions
>enjoy your split, shrapnel filled niggers all over the place

sure am glad i have a garage for my shit
oh yeah theres also 0 niggers in my town

Ah did not see that. Make sure pooch gets a juicy steak tonight OP

Just connect one of those electric ''trainer'' things to the handles and you can literally make the whole bike into a electronic handcuff. Give it a bit more juice and the current forces the muscles to contract so hard that its impossible to open your hands while the power is on.

How long did you have him?

>"harmless alternatives"

Thanks, Sweden.

>Truly the greatest ally of the white man.

This. Pic related of my doge

nice doge m8

youtube.com/watch?v=wd63P7mYXzo

Nice Doberman, are they good with kids?

Think about it, you can activate it by remote and call the cops on the culprit and then wait for several minutes as he screams in agony unable to take his hands of the handle.

And then you can reuse it.

based dog.

yeah, he's chill as fuck m8. I had the litter and I had my little nieces and nephews go around the pups when they were young. They are extremely intelligent dogs.

whats with the ears?

cropped them

awwww good pupper.
I'd pat his head. Also, you should give that boy a steak with an egg on top. He deserves it.

Dobermans have ears that hang down, this is done to make them point up

>>dog was not wearing a colar so it takes me a good minute to get a hold of it and get it off the nigger
Why?

ADORABLE PUPPER

>doing this in Sweden
>the negro/shitskin magically doesn't notice all the weird out of place parts
>you trigger it
>calling the cops
>not being immediately incarcerated for life
Where do you think you live?

Also, how would you assemble this wonder of engineering? The parts you would require would set off alarms in even the dullest negro brain.

At least my idea is covert, easily hidden within the workings of a bicycle, and ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHES THE OBJECTIVE.

But no, you don't wnt them dead or gone, you want them in your hospitals and prisons, eating your tax money.

Fucking... fuck. Sweden, you're the biggest disappointment since the crucifixion.

Super cute doge, the staffie is also a very inteligent breed, and they are very good with kids, their nickname is nanny-dogs, mine is obsessed with my kids and always has an eye on them wherever they go

Tfw I live in a white suburb, and some faggot cut the lock and stole my bike a week ago

Beautiful dog user. Courageous does not even begin to describe his traits.

You "lived" in a white suburb.

You don't anymore.

Some body photoshop a KINGS CROWN ON THAT DOGS HEAD IMMEDIATELY!