What’s Sup Forums‘s honest opinion on lgbt? given someone wasn’t an annoying sjw...

what’s Sup Forums‘s honest opinion on lgbt? given someone wasn’t an annoying sjw, if they happened to be lgbt would you stay friends with them?

LG/B/T

if they arent annoying about it, theres no reason not to be

clever

I'm okay with faggots. As long as it's consensual, fuck whoever you want.

LGTBBQ+-~ can eat shit and die.

this

If you drop the T then yeah we can be friends if they aren't flaming or something. But trans people give gay people a bad name.

>LGTBBQ+-~ can eat shit and die.
^this

What people do in their private lives should be no business of others.
But keep it private, please. The lgbt community is disturbingly hypersexual

what about cool trannies like blaire white or theryn meyer? i do see what you mean tho.

this, i’m gay but i keep my sex life private just like any straight person. but that also means i might kiss my partner in public like straight people do (nothing intense tho lol maybe just a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye)

Nothing bad being affectionate with your partner in public. It's the public image of homosexuality- I see at as promiscuous and very STD infected. Why is it like that?

All of the trannies i have ever met where extremely disturbed and wanted me to participate in their charade in calling them something they aren't. Guess i haven't met any cool ones.

Also the kissing thing in public even bothers the shit out of me when it's a straight couple to. public display of affection just means you have no shame or decency. (i'm talking straight of making out and face sucking, not like pecks on the cheek.)

Let ass-fuckers and pussy-grinders be ass-fuckers and pussy-grinders. We have too high a population anyway.

because sooo many faggots are obnoxiously flirtatious and hypersexual and act like they get a free pass because they’re gay. as a gay boy, it annoys me to be associated with those ppl.

Who actually gives a fuck is someone is gay or not? Like i honestly have better shit to think about than someone else's life choices.

they are having too many liberties

>sooo many faggots are obnoxiously flirtatious and hypersexual

I'm pretty sure that's just a small and extremely irritating minority. Most faggots don't want to be noticed like that.

Pretty gay tbh.

if a trans girl passed as a female and you didn’t even know she was trans until she told you, would you refer to her as she/her? i understand most trannies don’t pass so it can be hard but if they do pass i don’t see a reason to be rude, but that’s just me i’m overly sensitive lel

and i agree with you there, i was only talking about a pec on the cheek. face sucking should be private

this

I am their friend before they told me about their sexual inclination, why would it change after? sjw and gay are two different things fyi

yes Sup Forumsro rock on

:(

maybe you’re right. i guess it just seems like that to me since i’m part of the “community” and i see it more

dubs

true

i’m gay and not an sjw btw

Because that is shit the media feeds and becomes the standard the look up to etc. self for filling prediction

I'm gay but I mind my own business. The problem is that all the parades and shit paint us like we are actually fucking mentally ill. So promiscuous and mindless.

I don't have a mind set on trannies, since I'm inclined to believe that a >40% suicide rate isn't 'normal'

this ^^
this as well ^

I didn't tell my family and friends just because I knew they'd be careful around me and avoid fag jokes and homophobic comments. I have thicker skin than that of a snowflake, they shouldn't change for my sake.

you’re my idol

> I see at as promiscuous and very STD infected. Why is it like that?
Bad information and persistent rumours

But because most are just regular people the ones people will notice are the irritating minority.

>they are having too many liberties
The same as you?

Nailed it. Run your own race and worry about real shit let them sort them.

Yeah. Shame most are quite liberal or not open-minded. My lesbian friend gets offended when I would say "Homosexuality is a mental illness." On the other hand, she also got mad at me for calling myself and another a faggot.

as a gay person i dont care if you think the homosexuals have dirty sex, i dont care if you think anal sex is gross and a man on man is gross, thats just how you were raised and its not your fault, you were probably called gay and took it as an insult so it stuck to you that way. (i use gay as an insult to)
but if you hate a person completely and boycott them just because of that one trait then idk whats wrong w you. i dont chose to be gay, who tf would? i am currently in a hetro relationship despite hating it. but im getting used to it. also im a conservative

this

I might if they are passable. It would be awkward after i found out they are a dude for real moving forward though.

Yeah exactly I hate when people try to be politically correct becuase of "muh feelies"

Yeah this is true.

Lets
Go
Bully
The
Gays

fuck i meant Queers for Q, shit

if people say faggot in a joking way i really dont care

sorry to hear that dude... do you plan on leaving the relationship?

Just so even the slow kids at the back get SJW and gay are 2 different but not exclusive labels.

Any questions?

one job

nice. yeah with trannies i just try to be nice, i usually try to respect pronouns but tbh if theyre looking like riley dennis it’s gonna be hard

5 words 5 letters and you still fuck it up. This is why foam padding everything has to stop!

Don't fear the gay, they don't breed. The mentally challenged... Just piss in the gene pool

I really don't care. Gay, straight, bi, transsexual, attack helicopter... As long as you're a decent human being, I don't give a shit what you identify as.

I've dabbled in some weird as fuck fandoms, and I've met some people who identify as honestly weird things, but they're really incredibly nice people. As long as you don't force it on someone else, be whatever the hell you are, and I'm cool with it.

A lot of my friends use it a synonym for retarded so I have too. Though most people use it as a slur for homos so I end up pissing off others around me

See pronouns are fucking stupid because next thing i'm gonna read about some faggot getting someone fired at their job for not "respecting" their pronouns. It's a slippery slope.

I'm actually worried that downs are going to start to live long enough to get pity sex to continue to fuck with our genes

you’re so sweet

as long as it’s not being used as a slur idgaf

true, i don’t think anyone should be REQUIRED to refer to someone as their preferred pronouns. i’m just sensitive af dont want to hurt ppl lol. i wish i wasnt

I'm ok with gay people but I am 100% certain that a huge chunk of the women are only situationally gay and just wanna belong to something

wouldn’t be surprised

Nah, you ain't getting laid, don't hope for that.

Re Downs folk its a chromosome issue 1 extra iirc, but it stacks its issues by generation so all the complications of delivery and gestation are compounded. Downs folk appear to be getting better integrated into the world so if they get a chance to live a life for themselves, then good for them

were making things work out. im not forced to be with her but i really just see women more as drinking buddies, and even if i decided to be with a man im not gonna do anal ever. you cant physically get an orgasm from anal unless you convince yourself it feels good. which just makes it a fetish.

read

would you consider giving anal? what is it that you like about dudes?

I guess you have a point, user.

ik what's the problem with down folk, it's chromosomal trisomy, I was just taking a dig but I don't actually have anything against them

>you ain't getting laid
you're goddamn right
>pic

of course

only a faggot wouldn't be friends with a normal queer person

I don't care about people's bedroom activities or their choice in romantic partner. Gay pride is overblown and unnecessary though.

this makes sense kind of.

both of you are wise people

First of all, I like dudes and girls and am perfectly fine with L's G's B's and (to an extent) T's. Being lesbian, gay, or bi is perfectly fine in my book, as long as you don't expect to be treated differently. The thing about transgender people is that I fully support your right to change to the opposite sex, but the problem arises when people become something else. I have a slight problem with people who are 'gender-fluid' or multi-gendered or whatever the fuck. The term 'gender' basically means 'the male or females of a species' and the point of having the 2 genders is to determine how a child is made. Gender is a medical term, not a form of expression or a spectrum. What people are thinking of is your sex. Calling yourself transgender because you don't particularly 'feel' like a man or a woman is fucking absurd and totally devalues the people who make physical and mental sacrifices to transition.

Sup Forums is for bisexual

totally agree, i’m gay and support everyone but obscure gender identities are retarded. be trans, that’s fine, but be boy or girl.

The only good faggot is a dead faggot

:)))

bunch of pedos and depraved sick fucks that should be put down honestly

:(

im personally a bottom, i just like being dominated and submissive like any other woman, i dont know if i was molested as a child but thats just how i felt when i hit puberty.

Cancer. Coming from a gay btw.

Stupid alphabet soup acronym, stupid rainbow flag, stupid "pride" parades. They're a bunch of faggots and I don't associate myself with them at all.

No normal faggot would.

preach

that’s how i feel. it makes me wonder.

sorta agree

This.
Faggots have no place in a civilized society.
They consist of rapist and child molesters who exhibit predatory behavior. Those who have been raped and molested then go to prey on and victimize the next younger generation.

I think you extremely confused on what 'homosexual' means. I recommend a quick trip to google would help ya, m8.

>pic related
>it's you

E D G Y
chill dude lol, there are awful people in every community. i’m gay and i’m the shyest and most harmless faggot ever.

this

well dont be limited with your sexuality. try different shit, get kinky. get soft. (dont be a christian)

trust me i’m kinky. i’m into ddlb, i’m the lb lol... just google it

fake news dipshit

You sound like someone so far in the closet that you're sucking dicks in Narnia.

I think as long as theyre nice to me and dont push their sexuality and hate on straight people then theyre fine, when they start going to marches and being assholes thats a problem

agree

I fucking HATE the abbreviation LGBT

Why the fuck does lesbian and gay have to be separated? They're both gay! I hate when people call me a fcuking lesbian, it makes me feel like they're imagining me making out with my girlfriend or something. You skinny fucking plebs just trying to act "woke"

This. I'm a closeted gay and everytime I hear the LGBTFUCKYOUCISSSCUM+ I contemplate how the Pulse shooting taught us a lesson sorta.

I wouldn't stay friends with a child molester, and all gays are child molesters

I feel bad for them. Mental illness should be treated, not encouraged
>not trying to be edgy

Cool thx

LGB
Lesbians are fine, gay is fine (I am gay.), and Bisexuality is fine.

Trannies are monsters. "Asexuality" doesnt exist. None of that shit exists.
LGB is fine. Anything else is fake news.

Trans = mental illness

It's not fine.

Fag

Dubs neber lie

>mfw faggots got so completely BTFO they resort to
>Y-y-y-you must be gay because you hate us
Enjoy joining the 40%

>thread starts out great
>devolves into people shitting on other people
>in under 100 posts

Never change Sup Forums, never change.

>Why the fuck does lesbian and gay have to be separated?

It's literally an old language category

Yep. That's a common theme with the faggot LGBT community. If you disagree with them they accuse you of being closeted.

Right? I'm a fag and I'm dying that these faggots got triggered to all fuck

If they mind their own business and act normal I don't give a fuck. If you want to preach or do gay pride parade level shit in public, fuck off.

Same. I'm a gay guy and I cringe hard when I see faggots accuse others of being in the closet because they disagree with them.

If they also hate the gays, they're good.
A friend of mine is bi and she hates the flaming fags.

>The lgbt community is disturbingly hypersexual
So much this! If straight people went around acting out their straightness with the same attitude they'd be called sex addicts, creeps, up to sex offenders for displaying the straight versions of the stuff you see in "Pride" shit. Why can't they get that? I don't care if you are gay. I really don't. If you're a decent person then I can be friends with you. If you're an attention hungry twat of any kind then fuck right off.

Don't be an annoying faggot and everything's cool.

I literally don't care until you involve identity politics. Once it becomes "as a gay man..." Or "as a Trans women.." You lose my fucking respect. All it shows is that you don't have a proper argument and are just using your sexuality to try and make it seem valid.

Also transgenders have a mental illness. Not the bad kind, but like the depression kind. A common theme among all of them is that their brain can't recoginze itself. This is a mental illness.

The fact that we can't study it and try and fix it so that these people can lead happy lives is infuriating to me.

But until we can fix it, I'm fine with them changing genders. Just don't go lobbing off body parts you can get back or do surgeries that we still are bad at. You'll regret that. I've lost friends because of it.

I'm on the fence about horomones. Someone convince me one way or another.

Finally everything else is horseshit. Fuck you, stop making everyone else look bad.

that pic tripped me out

Honestly do not care. If people respect me I respect them. People should live their own lives, not worry about how others live theirs...