Is it beta to donate to a cosplayer girl's patreon?

Is it beta to donate to a cosplayer girl's patreon?

>donating

yes

>giving money to a girl you want to but won't fuck
beta as hell nigga

Yes is the answer but who the fuck cares

if it makes you happy do it faggot

Do what ever you want to do.

It is, but not as much as using beta

It's beta to think that donating to ANY private campaign online is doing any sort of good for the world... Patreon, GoFundMe, IndieGoGo, etc. are all just online panhandling.

If she dont give the fuck
You dont give a buck

This

it's beta to give money to any fucking patreon.

>giving money to a girl while she fucks someone else

nah that's alpha as fuck brah

>mommy told me i was entitled to manage the whole world and take a cut of the earnings REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Correct

It is beta to donate to anything. Most of the big charities squander the money and why do you feel you should support some begging asshole online. If they want to do cosplay or entertain people let them go work in hollywood. If they were good enough at what they did then they would make a living.

nice return

It's even more beta if you have to ask.

>muh jawb
>muh management degree
>muh definine myself through whose dick I suck
Kill yourself, jew.

We told you yesterday, yes. Very much so.

Depends, do you genuinely like them as an artist and enjoy their work or do you want her and do it to get her to notice you?

it's beta to give a fuck. do you nigga, alphas don't care what others think.

Spreading the wealth is literally one of the most alpha things you can do. Don't listen to a bunch of insecure betas.

>donating money
>ever

you idiot

Not really. I dont think I would, because while I think cosplaying is pretty cool when done right its not something I care very much about. However if you like a professional or semi-professional cosplayer and want to help support what they are doing then do it. It would only be beta if you are doing it to try and impress or or some stupid shit like that.

No, it's so far beyond Beta it's like Delta or Epsilon. Alos, you're a faggot for even considering it.

>Is it beta to give money to a woman who laughs at suckers like me while she's fucking a guy she's actually attracted to?

There, fixed that for you..

the bitch looks more like wonder woman than the actress that did the movie

I am a fucking farmer and carpenter. Never got a degree but I have busted my ass and broken my back to support my sister through school and to raise my family.
If more people worked for a living then you wouldn't have so many faggots online expecting hand outs.

Yes. Very. Who the fuck pays a girl to play dress up?

Fuck....i want a qt cosplay gf

Is my only choice to go to comicon? They do have one in the city I live in

>I am a fucking jew and nigger. Never got laid but I have busted a nut in my ass and broken my back to have sex with my sister through school and to raise my incest-family.
If more people got on welfare for a living then you wouldn't have so many faggots online expecting hand outs like myself.

You're too far gone, m8. We all are.

>I have busted my ass and broken my back to support my sister through school and to raise my family
In other words, you don't even understand power relations at the upper levels because you're on the whipped bitch end of it and never saw fit to look upward.
>worked for a living
Your Puritan sadomasochism bores me, child. Larp elsewhere.

If you give any money or time to a girl and don't get to fuck her, you got raped.

One of the stupidest things you could choose to do.

Keep your money. Don't be some beta fuck payin the bar bills for her and her bf. Let the dude who actually is fucking her pay for her shit.

It's Findom, so yes.

um, fashion designers, photographers, film directors, stage directors, carnival directors, festival runners, almost every other business with a uniform requirement. I haven't even gotten into adult entertainment yet.

Quite.

They also make more money back from paying the people to dress up.

>is it beta to enable a mental illness?

Since you had to ask, yes it is beta.

If you just liked the art and wanted to see more of it, then it would have been fine. But you brought sex into it, and yes, you aren't getting laid by being a patron.

Yes.

It's beta to question everything you do faggot. Just do what you fucking want, stop asking stupid questions.

You tell him comrade.

Your point, Mr. Ferengi-pants?

Comrade, hell. Get a job and you'll either see what I'm talking about, if you last long enough.

Cosplay should be done for the love of the subject. It's a form of Fandom and used to show enthusiasm.

It is not a professional or a job. It's not meant to be an income, that's just being an attention whore and a poser.

No it's not beta. A little strange maybe lonely guy but the haters going to hate.

You little faggots need to learn what the term "beta" really means.

So, who did you donate to?

Excellent rebuttal, you sure showed him.

That's sarcasm, you faggot.

I was being sarcastic, you douchebag. I think you're a Fucking shit faced ass packer

see:
This is basically the most beta thing i can imagine. Even findom is less beta than this, as the girl will give you more atention.

Keep trying to put him down because you feel insecure that you're life is meaningless and ultimately a waste of resources.

>findom
I had to look it up.
>'cash pigs', 'pay pigs' or 'money slaves'
Might as well just get married. At least, you get to fuck at the start.

>/thread