THE SIGNIFICANCE OF POLAND IN WORLD HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SIGNIFICANCE OF POLAND IN WORLD HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJx78gAuGGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S-sorry we temporarily delayed the muslim invasion. Guess you must really enjoy it.

True, we're so irrelevant not even terrorists or muslims want to come here, gosh i wish some truck would kill some Poles, every western nations has terrorist attacks and in typical racist ring wing Poland people are safe. GOSH.

Is there any European country with a sadder history than Poland

Reminder you never won against us without help of other countries.

like clockwork

Well it's true isn't it?

you're thinking of hungary

>someone make fun of poland
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MUDSLIMES KURWA WE DINDU NUFFIN

>Look up Battle of Hundsfeld
>The Battle of Hundsfeld or Battle of Psie Pole was allegedly fought on 24 August 1109 [...]
>allegedly

>Look up the source
>Chronica Polonorum
>Kadłubek included in his work many legendary and anachronistic events in an attempt to connect Polish history to antiquity, for example battles against Julius Caesar or events from early medieval Poland (for example the story of Princess Wanda)

>Polish history is literally made up of fairy tales and lies

God will raise the Poles above the Germans.

You member?

Well if your entire history is made up of defeats, partitions and toilet cleaning you're going to resort making shit up to cope eventually.

What about those rapes and truck attacks in Germany or Paris?

Vandals were Poles though, and the other East-Germanic tribes like the Goths and Burgundians, by the time of the Great Migrations, consisted mainly of Poles who spoke a germanic language.

Genetics confirm.. You'll not find much I1 in Spain, but you will find Polish subclades of R1a.

Same for the Vandal settlement on Sardinia, Polish R1a.

Finally the germanocentric falsification of history, a product of the 19th century, has been halted.

honestly didn't even know Poland existed until I came to Sup Forums

>why are Poles so rude to everybody?
>proceede to shit on us every chance they get
This is why there will never be true peace between west and east, no matter how bad situation in their countries might seem they will always shit on us. You fags deserve every rape and stolen car you get.

WE WUZ GERMANICS AN SHEEIT
Stop roleplaying and start working, that toilet ins't going to clean itself.

>implying slavic women aren'tthe bigest whores on the planet
Used to be you could get two polish women for a cheeseburger, what's that adjusted for inflation and polish gdp growth?
A sack of potatoes or something?

>this
>from a pole

Polish women are whores true but

>im 18 and i've slept with 20
If a woman here sleeps with more than 3 guys she is considered whore while in Sweden woman can fuck as many muslims and niggers as she wants and she's still not considered used goods.

I'm not even Polish, but I'm a lover of truth and a hater of lies.

Besides, we have a lot in common, if you want to know how someone really is, ask the neighbours.

jeebus

>uga buga we wuz defenders of christianity and shieet

p*les are worms who obsess over history despite not contributing anything worthwhile to Europe as a while

true, even in Russia, where most women are whores, they are mortally afraid of it being generally known that they slept with more than a couple of guys. While in Sweden they consider it an honour to be a whore.

>she's still not considered used goods
She really is considered used goods though.
Why is a self professed lover of truth posting wewuz tier LARPING?

>I hate poles

what's there to like

I don't think so, fact that women in this are so open about it proves you wrong, your women are not ashamed of being ultra whores while ours try to be discret about it. No girl here would proudly annouce that she fucked a nigger or slept with 3+ guys.

m8 if you would have been lurking here for a longer time, you'd know that I've been claiming this (Vandals are Poles) for at least 3 years now. I know as much about Belgae and Franks if you want to test me. I'm a biochemist and historyfag

I Can't believe that. Is that a Fake? Is that common sense in Sweden?

not fake, yes they are all raging whores who take pride in it

It is but butthurt westerners on this board will make you think it's the Polish women who are wohres while their own women think that fucking 5+ is no big deal.

>mother poles

WW2 is entirely the fault of Poland.

rare

Poles are probably the best people Europe has to offer. Let the wolves howl. Never change. Keep the faith.

How come you don't post in /balk/ any longer :/

sound like genuine 3rd worlders.

ignorance is bliss

bizarro Hungary

I still lurk, haven't been online for a while.

/balk/ is still the best general I always go there first.

moldova probably. the only thing the country is known as is "miniromania with epic sax guy"

Ukraine

how does this prove anything? polish women jump on the first western cock they come across

Even the Bubonic Plague forgot they existed

lol bitter virgin
you would do the same if women actually wanted to sleep with you

ayo so we wuz barbarians n sheit?

c'mon guys don't be assholes

No, poles burned infecteren peoples House down with the family in it, and other stuff like that, so it didnt spread that well.

Or something like that.

More like closed the borders (aka trade routes) and quarantined themselves off from the world unlike most stupid Europeans.

>thread started by a kraut
widzicie bracia, oto dlaczego jak swiat swiatem, niemiec i polak NIGDY nie będzie bratem

kilka słów od sponsora
youtube.com/watch?v=zJx78gAuGGY

no

they count as Polish history