What did the 90s see in this guy?

What did the 90s see in this guy?

90's teen here. I knew what was up all along

He made george michaels great again

What was up?

He was a rebel.
He did it all for the nookie

guy was a tool

Wes borland was the talent, this douche was just the lead.

Fred Durst didn't become Senior Vice President of A&R of Interscope because Limp Bizkit made it big, Limb Bizkit made it big because Fred Durst was Senior Vice President of A&R of Interscope. He basically used his position to push his band alongside other actually talented groups.

I was born in the 90's. His music ranged from generic pump-up-the-jams to comedy. I ate that shit up as kid....used to watch a lot of MuchMusic (Canadian MTV)

The 90's was basically a train wreck that came out of the 80's. Everything was weird, experimental, ranging from nightmarish to amazing.

fuck off faggot his music is on par with Beethoven or Van Gough

DO WATCH THAT if to continue to be online thou dost wish.

watch, come and watch

The first Limp Bizkit album, Three Dollar Bill, was dope, before they went mainstream and got all watered-down.

WAKE UP....

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP,
WAKE UP, WAKE UP WAKE UP, WAKE UP

what 90s , only retarded pleb kids liked this shit

Much-needed edginess.

BTW, the 90s was a good time to be in jr high-high school for music, had Pearl Jam, Korn, Tool, some others that I can't remember from all the partying over the years.

TFW almost 35 and nostalgic for Alien Ant Farm, Korn and System Of A Down.

Oh the naivety back then, before we knew of Islamic terrorism's true danger to us. When boring suburban life and "The Man!" were the ultimate evils of our lives.

Like a chump
Hey
Like a chump
Hey
Like a chump
Hey
Like a chump
Hey
Like a chump
Hey

He taught me to do it for the nookie.

This guy was all about Crash Test Dummies, Enya and The Cranberries

the sky

HI

Here's the irony.

When I was actually living in the 90s, I despised the music of the time (preferring music from the 80s to 50s).

Now I''m nostalgic for the music I missed out on .