What does Sup Forums think of Ninja Sex Party?

What does Sup Forums think of Ninja Sex Party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QAzESJ62irI
youtube.com/watch?v=gDB7oQXewm0
youtube.com/watch?v=ceHHkNKu_r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Danny is a good guy. It's a shame they still make "penis jokes" at the age of 30.

i think thats the whole point is to show how retarded they are

>age of 30
Nigga one of those guys is 40 and a father, and the other one is only a couple years behind.

I'm not saying they're too old. Just that there's no cutoff date on a good quality penis joke.

Brian is a genuinely good producer and Dan is a genuinely good singer, if they wanted to they could've been a fantastic serious synthpop band. But as is, they're a pretty good comedy band.

Danny seems like a really nice guy, his music is kind of "meh" though.

I enjoy them to an extent. They both seem to be really nice guys, and they can get a chuckle out of me sometimes. I can't listen to their stuff a ton though because it grows old for me quickly, but it's nice to come back to once in a while.

this
wish they made a serious album or two, their comedy is fun but there's only so many times you can hear the same joke

That rings true for pretty much everything Game Grumps related desu. Most people involved in them seem pretty nice to hang out with, but I have no interest in their work.

I enjoy Game Grumps, but I'll readily admit to being a pleb when it comes to Youtube.

They're basically a comedy version of this
youtu.be/QAzESJ62irI

they did make Under The Covers which is all just covers if that counts as serious

and they're making a follow up album to that.

they suck. Their music is comedic but I have yet to be amused by any of it.

New Skyhill album when?

Dan had a serious band before:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDB7oQXewm0

What's their best track and why is it 6969

it's mediocre and gimmicky wacky music for 15 yearolds and people who listen to anime soundtracks.

boring

>there's no cutoff date on a good quality penis joke
There is when your whole career is based of penis jokes.

If anything penis jokes from senior citizens get even better.

Skyhill and Northern Hues
They exist

Danny had a serious band but they never only put one album out, then he struck gold with NSP.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceHHkNKu_r8

northern hues is dank

Three Minutes of Ecstasy, no contest

Except penis jokes are the best kind of humor.

it was better when they had no budget, those videos were hilarious but now its all green screen shit and they shoehorn in game grumps on every vid and its lame

Watch eating food in the shower if you havent, its very reminiscent of classic nsp

I never saw this before its better but they still shoehorn in all these other dumbass youtubers and theyre so obnoxious arin's face literally just pisses me off now

fucking agreed, I've listened to a bunch of their other tracks and 6969 is the only one that I'd come back to