Hello /d/ im 20 bi and babysitting 2 kids the 1st kid is 12 f the other is 13m family is paying me £40 for the hole...

hello /d/ im 20 bi and babysitting 2 kids the 1st kid is 12 f the other is 13m family is paying me £40 for the hole night what do eny sergesgens

holy fuck i lol'd at how you spelled suggestions and i really hope your pedo ass goes to jail and gets raped hourly by big stinky niggers

>OP's faggot mumbo jumbo

SAGE

play vidya with them. works erry time.

Send them to bed.

Send them both to bed at a reasonable hour, then sneak into parents' room and fap to mom's underwear like a normal, God-fearing man.

Show belly button then go to bed

you no what that sounds like the best idera

does the family know you, or were you just an online babysitter they hired? that will answer what you should do

Send them to bed and then do us a favor and proceed to kill yourself

feet

thay no me but no well

Where are you from, OP?

tipton

I assume UK, yea?

ye

Well I can't assume anything (Idk shit about UK geography besides the difference in Great Britain and England) except that you may be arrested for child molestation.

Are you white or islamic? If youre white you'll going to jail.

If you're islamic you'll get off scott free

Feel her up a little, see if she responds

I suggest you kys, pedo fuck.

Pics?

tell the girl she's a good girl and to sleep tight, they seem to really trust you when you say shit like this.

then, maybe throw in a "you're a beautiful girl, your parents must be so proud of you"

then, just as you tuck her in, close her door, slowly, so as not to wake her, then walk out of her room and let her sleep.

Probably bait but...

Ok so with the 12f, you take her and...

Leave her alone and proceed to kill yourself.

In fact, do it multiple times just to be sure you are in fact dead. Then get fucked.