Why do westerners think men with beards are attractive? While Asians don't like men with beards

Why do westerners think men with beards are attractive? While Asians don't like men with beards.

because it represents masculinity in our culture

What about Gay men in Western countries?

>westerners think men with beards are attractive
they dont. they just have to cover their potato faces somehow, while asians cant even do that much because most of them are unable to grow an actual beard :^)

what do you mean?

I think he's trying to say that homosexual man can't be masculine.

brcause most of western men have weak chins now

well a beard on a homosexual makes them more masculine than a homosexual without beard

Be honest Kim, you made this thread as an excuse to post your homosexual pics.
You know there is am entired board for that?

It's a nu-male thing.

>2017
>Not being homo
Die you, Sanchez

user is right.

It's a board full of faggots obsessed with talking about cocks. Post your thread there.

I hate beards. I can't stand tjose fucking hipsters with there huge ear holes, Hitlerjugend haircuts and filthy beards.

Some hipsters actually grow beards to sympathise with muslims, can you imagine that(?

And those filthy huge ear hole, I want to take a padlock and assault some dumb hipster from behind, lock a padlock through his ear hole, and run away, eat the key if I have to.

I want to punch their face in, but that would be sinful. So I'm waiting for God to cleanse them all from this Earth.

beard is good in winter

why wouldn't gay men be the same if not more masculine? its not about being feminine.

This.
Beards are a numale thing.

Probably because most asians can barely grow beards.

No. Maybe in yours, but we, as true descendants of Roman culture, keep true to their vehement ban on beards while in army service. We're not Gallia comata anymore. Except for a (walrus) moustache, that is the only decent thing to wear as a mature adult.

Beard represents oldness and wisdom in Sino Culture.
Masculinity is represented by power either militarily or government role.

>he lets some annoying kids take a european/middle-eastern icon of virility and masculinity
why are europeans so consistently, absolute cucks?

fuck off beardfag

pic related is probably you

^^ this is an icon of masculinity, not your filthy numale beard you second-hand muslim

>muh roleplaying as people from decades ago

warrior (strong) image

>pic related is probably you

>with a qt girl
A haha haha haha ha you don't know me nigger

homosexuality is a sin user

repent and change your ways

i dont have a beard because i dont like having a beard.

you dont have beard because:
1. maybe you cant grow one
2. you set your appearance according to other people, AKA you're a cuck

Walrus stache is GOAT.

I can grow moustache, beard and sideburns. Yet I choose to shave clean, the most manly thing to do before a certain age is reached.

After that,

i don't care for beards
maybe because my dad never wore them
but moustaches are always the GOAT