Losing to islandniggers

>losing to islandniggers

FUCK T&T

lmao

so, niggers losing to other niggers?

We got beat by FAGGOTS in t&t.

If you got beat by faggots, then YOU are the faggots!!

For people with lives, what is t&t?

trinidad and tobago. the US lost to them in soccer

Trinidad and Tobago. We just lost to them in the soccer wc qualifiers.

For people without basic geography education, what is t&t?
>Fixed

LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE UMSNT!!!
LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE USA!!!

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha :'D

If youre Mexican, fuck you backstabber.

>geography has something to do with soccer

You’re special

we don't like to play the same sport as poor people.
the reason soccer is so popular is because it only costs a ball.

Not knowing what Trinidad and Tobago is was everything to do with geography and basic education.

YOU are special

I am. Fuck you gringo, build that wall 10ft higher hahaha!!!

Trinidad and Tobago will never have an impact on the earth. Their GDP is less than vermont's, the lowest in the USA.
so they can have the sport of poor people running in circles for like 2 hours.

>expecting someone to know an abbreviation for an irrelevant country
you are so special.

The sport of poor people? We're talking football here, not basketball, son.

>Not knowing about a country literally in the same continent as yours.

Not a surprise, really. You muricans have always been a wee bit special.

there is a difference between knowing geography and knowing an abbreviation that some fucker came up with on the fly retard.

Not knowing about a team that plays a sport I don’t watch....yeah you’re an idiot. Also geography STILL has nothing to do with soccer, it’s played in almost every country...so you’re an even bigger idiot. You must make friends easily

Fuck off, you probably thought he meant at&t!!

The "team that plays a sport" you don't watch is literally a country in your same continent. Read a book. Educate yourself. There is a whole world out there, buddy

so special our economy dwarfs yours and that you need to feel better by picking on us about a sport that we don't care about.
stay mad human penis.

you do realize that 6 NBA teams pull in more revenue in one year than FIFA did in 2011-2014 right?

Who cares about stupid soccer?

well at&t is more relevant to the globe than trinidad and tobago ever were and ever will be, so do with that as you may.

there is a difference between not knowing that trinidad and tobago exist and not knowing that some dude on Sup Forums meant trinidad and tobago by "t&t" right?
you're really just jumping into your own grave.

eurotards who want to feel important. that's who.

this.

No one cares, not even americans.

fuckin right, carribeans getting ahead

You don't care but you're still here trying to defend your pathetic country. I think you do care ;)

Uhmmm, thats like saying 6 NBA teams pull more revenue than UNESCO. Apples and oranges, son.

I'm not trinitarian, mate. I don't care, I just wanted to be good and educate you lot

>my same continent..

Cause you know where I live right? Yup confirmed idiot.

There is a little thing called context. Read about it someday.

Fuck usa.

I do know, actually. I know you live on your mom's basement.

Panamatard here

SIN CANAL, Y SIN MUNDIAL JA

lol play us in a sport we give a shit about

My moms basement is a country? Cool I’m applying for a seat on the UN

This.

Fucking American faggots.

Soy mexicano y me da gusto que por fin Panamá haya clasificado, ya se lo merecían.

En cambio esos macacos hondureños, ya Australia se encargará de ellos..

>caring about soccer

lol that's always your excuse when you suck at something "we dont care hurr durr" lol

>calling it "soccer"

Op sure got shut down hard, no soccer fans here friendo.

que locura se esta viviendo aca en panama

nadie esta orgulloso del primer gol pero el segundo, casi explota la ciudad jajajajaj

>caring that someone called it soccer

>same continent
>an island

you can gain more from AT&T than you can from T&T. so why are you wasting time on something that will not give you as much value?

I call it “run around in a field the size of a small town for an hour ball”

I think op abandoned thread, he was getting roasted from all sides.

so you are expecting americans to understand context about a sport that we do not care about and competing against a country that is irrelevant? that's brilliant son.

>the size of a small town
kek where the fuck do you live?

A mi no me importa ese gol fantasma, ayudó a dejar a los gringos fuera!

>caring that someone cares that someone called it soccer

Are you retarded?

I don''t expect anything from muricans. no one does, dont' worry ;)

No but you obviously are, you’re telling me islands are connected to continents? Oh I get it, we’re geologist soccer fans and we go by continental plates..cool, let’s talk about earthquakes and subduction zones.

You don't know what a continent is, do you? You're embarrassing yourself...

>giving a shit about spicball

You don’t know what continental plates are do you son? North and South America are 2 different continents (and continental plates) I live in North America so no I’m not on the same continent as your shitty sport and 3rd world country. Go to bed you have school in the morning.

Here I got you this out of a grade 6 textbook, if the big words are too hard I can help you out.

Continent =/= continental plate.
Also, North and South America are not and have never been 2 different continents.

You, again, showed how ignorant and retarded you really are, which is not surprising since you are a murican. Instead of going to schools to shoot them, considering going to actually get an education.

You think the different tectonic plates are the different continents?? HAHAHAHA omg you really are one special kind of stupid

Serious question, why are muricans, in general, so ignorant compared to the rest of the world? You have easy access to education and to the internet which is full of resources to learn from. I don't get it

>why are muricans, in general, so ignorant compared to the rest of the world?
How many times do we have to say it. Here I'll try again, ready?
WE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD

Did that answer your question?

> Can't get us mad about losing a poor black child's game
> Calls us ignorant instead
> Eurinal posts while chomping on boiled turnip he made for dinner

Yeah, your answer not only didn't answer the question but it had absolutely nothing to do with what I asked.

Are you actually retarded?

Backstabbers? How so?

>Can't get us mad about losing a poor black child's game

We're not talking about basketball here son, jog on.

>>caring about povertyball

see

How many white soccer players are there?
Go ahead. Count. I'll wait.

You asked why we're ignorant compared to the rest of the world. It was a serious question, correct? Then you call us "murricans". You say we have easy access to the internet. And that the internet is full of resources to learn from. And you do not understand? Am I with you so far?

My response was, basically, we don't fucking care about you, or what you think about us. Maybe you should try not giving a shit about us all well for a change. We would really appreciate it.

is that michael jordan?

>this

Whites are by far the most predominant players in the world. Next question?

But that still does not answer the question. Why are you so ignorant? I want to know

this

Yup.. Never seen a black guy in NBA

T&T is in the american continent so Trinitarians are also american, and I'm sure they care. :)

There are a lot of them. i believe they call them "niggers"

>The american answer to everything not related to america

>Why are you so ignorant? I want to know
There are more than 300 million Americans. I amazing to me that you've met them all. It's time for you to close your suckhole.

Exactly. This fucking guy gets it!

That why I said "in general". Do you know what that means? Why are you so ignorant?

>When USMNT win
"Loool we will win the world cup easy USA USA"
>When USMNT lose
>"w-we don't even care about soccer"

>That why I said "in general".
Then tell me, what is your sample size? To make an assumption about Americans you must certainly spoken to a large number of Americans, right? I hope you're not using an anonymous anime message board as your basis.

Well its embarassing you lost to a third world island country with a population of 1.4m (less than san diego)

You're trying WAY too hard to not answer the question, don't you think son? You're all defensive because you know it's all true.

Fucking spics

It's just fun watching how far you'll go. Tell me, do the cows and sheep stay in your house at night, or do they have a barn?

I really don't think people from t&t count as spics

What are you on about? Are you so butthurt that now you're trying to avoid the conversation by saying random things that make no sense? Go cry to your momma, boy

>I really don't think people from t&t count
There, fix'd that for you

>boy
>son
This is fucking gold, keep going