Anyone from Arkansas wanna meet up?

Anyone from Arkansas wanna meet up?

Do you have tits? If not, no.

togtfo

God this place sucks, Hot Springs reporting in.

At least you have a waterpark

Russellville here

Cabot here

Yeah, wading though hot nigglet/redneck soup while paying 7 dollars a beer and getting sunburned is my dream Saturday.

....7 dollars a beer? thats new to me

Nah, fuck you faggots

What a shithole

Is Stella Mae's still there?

>implying i wanna meet niggers and inbreds
Why do you think I came to Sup Forums?

Senecafag here
>tfw your state is so boring all the Sup Forumstards from there wanna meet up.

He gets it. I'm not from Arkansas, but I know it. Any nigger in Harrison is dead.

>Not from Arkansas
Then why are you here

I just want to see who the fuck is from Arkansas and gets on Sup Forums excluding little 13 y/o's with fedoras and eat at Big Jake's BBQ.

I'd never go to Harrison anyway

Jonesboro in the hiz house

I used to go through it to go to Branson (Fucking nightmare)

Yep. 2 from J'Boro

How was it?

my nigger, wheres your favorite place to eat

I don't remember the KKK and racist billboards, but Harrison was like those pictures you'd see in memes like "When you're on a roadtrip: When you don't have to pee vs. when you have to pee." And Harrison was the picture where you don't have to pee (shitload of restaurants, gas stations, and shops here and there).

Wow. I think they are based there. Sad.

Probably Skinny's or Omars. U?

Bentonville arkansas reporting in.

Little Rock and Harrison need some nuclear reformation

Branson
>isn't that where the faggots killed that cat by dragging it with a car?

Pretty much. It's where the HQ of Ozark KKK is.

Little Rock is full of gangs only good thing about Little Rock is the hookers Harrison never been that i recall it’s just a kkk town.

I thought I was the only one that remembered that shit!

I just found out that they found the fuckers that did it. (Justice boner)

never been there

I've nothing against heritage and pride and keeping to oneself but why the hell do these ghost larpers lurk like globalist kikes in the 21st century.

Does anyone here know anything about the Watermelon Festival in Hope?

I know. I'm close to LR. It's fucking insane, violent crime every day. I hate that shit.

Mountainburg is a pretty racist town along with Chester still not as bad as Harrison

Not me. I keep to myself and do not interact with the profligates or their events in the state.

They probably have the "The world is changing, so should we" motive; and they've found ways to spread their message in today's techniques of advertising.

It's pretty fun. It's like a state fair, but without rides. There's stuff to buy and eat along with watermelon eating contests. The irony: you'll only see like 10 black people depending on when you go.

user I would suggest carrying a .380 or 9mm wether you have a conceal carry permit or not .

Then one top of that, cultural issues and pure hedonism based ignorance lead the heretics to commit crimes en masse in LR, giving their existence justification diwn in the boonies.

I think they'd still exist anyway as they did under Democrats, without provocation, in their genesis.

Hey sure

I'm 22 and almost a trap

Cabot

on*

just wondering, these meetup threads... Are these thinly veiled gay sex hookup places?

What do you guys do when you meet up?

I don't think they like watermelon that much.

Arkansas is boring, holds a Titan II missile silo, and is behind other states in many ways
>we'reallscrewed.mp3

I was in Harrison for a bit, and holy fuck does it suck

Sorry, I have Autism.

That's the best thing though! I like to enjoy the beauty of Arkansas's nature and wilderness. It's something I don't quite get in Louisiana where I'm at.

Almost a trap?

Are you that trans woman on OkCupid?

It's a really beautiful state, but God is it trashed.
I looked over one of the bridges, and the creek was just plastic brown sludge

Nah that's not me

>that's not a trap, that's an ambush

Are you passable?

Searcy reporting in

Cabot fucking blows

Post pics

Almost

Was born in PHX AZ, moved to Jonesboro when I was 8, lived there for 15 years. It was the worst, most traumatic, shittiest time of my life ever. EVER! I made a few friends but for the most part I evilly hate that place and will never return. Cops there are genuine cunty douche bags as well.

Not bad.

I used to live there, Cabot sucks. everyone acts like the town is great when there's actually next to nothing there other then a bunch of schools, banks and Walmart, only decent thing that has opened up there in recent memory is David's burgers and those two bars.

Almost makes me wish I was still there in Cabot

It's good because it's a good school and low nigger population

Use to live in Vanndale, right down the road from Wynne. Never again.

She's cute

that's pretty much the only things that are going for it. I live in Sherwood now, admittedly less niggers means less crime, but it's a lot closer to UALR. Plus, i don't have to go through Jacksonville's construction i'm close to Little Rock, and i like all the restaurants near me.

Where the ElDo niggas at?

Jonesboro has the worst cops in Arkansas
They are douches