So when will Southern Europe recognize that without being united there will literally be no more success for them...

So when will Southern Europe recognize that without being united there will literally be no more success for them ? Slavs and Nordic races harmed them more than everything

We need a western Eruope Union.

Didn't Germany harm them more?

As I stated, we as Nordic Race harmed them in terms of historical importance

this

You guys need more immigrants. Just look at us, a melting pot, now own the globe ;^)

No thanks, you guys keep making your unions, we'll keep our peaceful, if a bit backward country. Unions only lead to more Abduls, so fuck that.

I would be ok with this. Theoretically we could expand our sphere of influence (without immigration of course) to North Africa (France's colonies would be politically tied to the union) and get the Mediterranean all for ourselves, as well as oil

Seriously, why haven't you guys done this and become Russia-tier superpower?

So Albania isn't Southern European scum? Take that, Serbs and Greeks.

Would be something like Rome just without the Northern colonies, you just have to be carefully with the Mohammedans

>Serbs
>Southern European
What ?

If you're gonna give the Greeks Ionia and Constantinople, you might as well just give them the whole Aegean coast of Anatolia

It would be like Russia in the sense that it would be utter mediocrity.
The only ones dragging them to a decent level would be the Italians and French kek.

This guy.

Well, it would make more sense than our current European Union
I mean, tell me the cultural relation between Sweden and Spain ?

>Cucked Union

It is obvious that the Denbts Republic belongs to the Intermarium!

I challenge this map.

>Greece
>Intermarium
Why ? Their culture is Greco-Latin, not even worth a discussion
What do they have common with the Baltics or Slavic nations ?

leave scum

FUCK OFF

IT's obvious that this is bait.

I'm Southern European and fucking hate being made fun of for it.

Orthodoxy, for one.

Honestly, I have considered that there might be merits to having Italy, Spain and Portugal in the Intermarium (with the issue that they're large countries which would offbalance it), thought it'd kind of be a stretch to call it the Intermarium at that point.

Let's make eastern and southern Europe great again.

Ok that's true. But I am still super offended because im always bullied on Sup Forums for being southern European.

>Orthodoxy
I don't want to sound rude my friend, but this seems to be unironically one of the only things that unites you with them, I mean Bavaria or Austria is Catholic, what do they have in common with Southern Italy ?

Yea pretty much. We would shield you from the shitskins and profit from it.
win - win

>Germans
>nords
Wut

How do you think it is to post anything here and see forced low quality regurgitated le gypsy memes?

Just a reminder that Austria-Hungary used catholicism as a way to keep the empire united.

Plus, I don't think you understand the difference here; we still take religion seriously over here, and that includes Greece (and partly Italy I suppose); combine this with the fact that both of our countries suffered the Ottoman Empire (which we view as a religious struggle), there's a strong sense of camaraderie.

Let's not forget we helped each other in wars, and lastly we had a decent few greek rulers (imposed by the ottomans) who actually turned out to be quite good.

>Germanic Race
>Not Nordic
Come on dude, we are clearly a Nordic breed

This