Can I get a trump cuck to quickly explain this?

Can I get a trump cuck to quickly explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/trump-stands-with-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAE IQ BIGGER THAN TILLERSON?!

NYPA

dumbass

Ffff

USA sucked Israel’s dick long before Trump there junior, spend less time on Sup Forums and more time in school.

whitehouse.gov/trump-stands-with-israel

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-But her emailz!

Emails? Who’s talking about emails or hillary? Having trouble keeping up?

HE DOESN'T LIKE ISRAEL IN HIS

>the flag is on fire
What did they mean by this?

Take a deep breath, turn off caps and explain, content helps get your point (whatever that is) across.

Sure kid

HE IS NOT INFLUENCED BY RUSSIA EVEN THOUGH HALF OF HIS STAFF IS INVOLVED IN AN INVESTIGATION OKAY

Someone post trump taking jizz to his face pls.

Can't believe I never saved that one

It shouldn't be hard to photoshop that since all of the fake tan and makeup he wears makes it look already photoshopped.

Go suck Hillary's dick snowflake.

THERE WAS AGGRESSION ON BOTH SIDES WHEN THE NAZI RAN PEOPLE OVER WITH A DODGE CHALLENGER. GO TO MY WINERY IN CHARLOTTESVILLE

If you need this explained, you are incapable of understanding. Suck a cock, Democuck.

plz explain 4 me

Yeah because Antifa didn't do shit, right?

Given the fact that I am barely able to wrap my brain around this I highly doubt any trumptard would be able to articulate this.

Best that I got is that some hardcore jews did it because trump is trying to decertify the Iran deal so thse jews are under the impression, for whatever reason, that trump is doing it for them and not because Obama did it. Further more the fact that the voting base that elected trump is jammed full of ignorant fucks that hate the jews almost as much as blacks and muslims makes this all the more nonsensical.

In the end this, like trump, is pants on head crazy

OH YEAH I FORGOT HOW HOURS EARLIER THE MEDIA SUPPRESSED THE TERRORIST EVENT WHERE THE ANTIFA RAN OVER A GROUP OF NAZI'S WITH A NISSAN JUKE.

Yeah I know I remember it being popular here.

There's a real good one I have of cuck trump with Ben Carson's dick in his mouth while pence is fucking melania or Ivanka.

But that's on another drive.

I thought the 4channers who frequent way more than me would have this stuff on the ready. I'll just wait some more

All caps=dnr

Try acting like an adult, you’ll find people are more receptive.

>Republicucks
>Adults

Im afraid you can pick one or the other. Not both

All the anons that spam trump memes are in bed, it’s a school night.

I'm surprised the crack team of Russian hire's haven't filled the thread with japanese women yet. They must be busy in /pol

Sup Forums IS AN ADULT PLAYGROUND OF THE FINEST INTELLECT.

Meh 4channers spam disgusting shit all the time

Ok act like an edgy autistic 12yo then, see how long your shit thread lasts.

Yeah also it's 10PM in the midwest. Pretty much everyone with a normal 9 to 5 in all the timezones is more than likely awake unless they have an ass commute or something.

THIS IS NOT MY THREAD. IT IS THE THREAD OF THE JEWS, THE PEOPLE THE MASTER RACE OF WHITIES HAD LIKE 12 OPPORTUNITIES TO GENOCIDE OUT AND TOTALLY FAILED EACH TIME.

HIGH ENERGY THREAD

How could you possibly know this?

Get triggered, faggot

BCUZ HE SAID IT BUT NOT REALLY. NOBODY HAS BUSINESS PERFORMING ABORTIONS 2 DAYS BEFORE THE BABY IS DUE. MY IQ IS BIG. NASTY WOMAN

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS. FUCK I HAVEN'T GOLFED IN PANTS FROM DESTINATION XL IN LIKE 26 HOURS THIS SUCKS.

Lmfao, saved

How far has this log meme gotten since I've been gone

here ya go

Wow thanks user just in time!

My hero